Quail Tickets 2013 | FerrariChat

Quail Tickets 2013

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Daytona Rick, Mar 5, 2013.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Daytona Rick

Daytona Rick Formula 3

Jan 23, 2005
    Windy City
    Full Name:
    Rick
    Quail is now selling their tickets to those who qualified in their lottery. Prices have once again gone up to $550.00 per person. They changed their procedures for this year.

Adult tickets are $550 each and include parking, collectible event poster and magazine, gourmet lunch served at our signature culinary pavilions, fine wines and specialty cocktails. Childrens tickets are $100 each.

New for 2013

• THEY ARE GOING TICKETLESS!
    •You will not receive physical tickets to the event
    •Tickets can be assigned to individuals prior to attending the event or held under one name
    •ALL GUESTS MUST PRESENT A VALID PHOTO ID UPON ARRIVAL TO THE EVENT WHICH MATCHES THE NAME ON THE GUEST LIST. GUESTS WITHOUT A PHOTO ID WILL BE DECLINED ACCESS
    •Tickets are NON REFUNDABLE
    No hard copy tickets will be sent out

I've decided not to attend. Tickets have to be bought by this Sunday, March 10'th.

2. rcallahan

rcallahan F1 Rookie
    Owner

Jul 15, 2002
    Santa Barbara
    Full Name:
    Bob Callahan
    I got my invite but I have to pay by Sunday and I'm not sure if I can go :(

3. glasslipper

glasslipper Karting

Jun 7, 2006
    Tarzana,Ca.
    Full Name:
    Dennis L
    I'm able to buy two tickets, but I'm not clear if the tickets can be sold to another party if for some reason I'm unable to attend. Does anyone know the answer?

4. Texas Forever

Texas Forever Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 28, 2003
    Texas!
    Screw em.

Just sneaking onto the lawn at dawn is a much more valuable experience. And, yes, I am experienced.

Dale

5. Rifledriver

Rifledriver Three Time F1 World Champ

Apr 29, 2004
    Austin TX
    Full Name:
    Brian Crall
    Reprobate

6. LamboRider

LamboRider Formula Junior

Feb 9, 2011
    NO
    You must provide photo ID and it must be the same as the purchaser.

BTW, Quail was NOT able to sell all the tickets this year and they are still available if you call in.

7. RP

RP F1 World Champ

Feb 9, 2005
    Bocahuahua, Florxico
    Full Name:
    Tone Def
    Went to Amelia yesterday, tickets at the door were $70. No food or beverage, but IMO, a much better show, and a much better value.

8. WILLIAM H

WILLIAM H Three Time F1 World Champ

Nov 1, 2003
    Victory Circle
    Full Name:
    HUBBSTER
    For $550 each they should include a happy ending

9. The Kook Abides

The Kook Abides F1 Rookie

Jan 4, 2011
    I have a friend in need of (4) Quail tickets.

If anybody can assist he can be reached at:

[email protected]

10. mclaudio

mclaudio Formula 3

Dec 13, 2003
    Seattle area
    Full Name:
    Claudio
    Interesting. I suppose they found the intersecting price point of supply and demand curves.

I stopped going after 2009. Besides, I'd rather be at the Motorsports Reunion where the cars are in motion and higher engine rpm noise fills the air.

11. spike308

spike308 F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 8, 2003
    Austin TX!
    Full Name:
    Mike Z
    I went once
    Worth it to go once
    But go hungry for that price!
    Food was good

12. scorpion

scorpion Formula Junior

Jan 19, 2004
    Kentucky
    The Quail doesn't work for me. That's not saying they don't have some great cars BUT they have some of this and some of that. I don't care if they have a 1962 Porsche or a ????? if it isn't Italian. It's like Pebble Beach, which I stopped going to 5 years ago. While they have some interesting cars the vast majority are just a bunch of big, old, black cars that that don't interest me. I think the selection at the Quail is more interesting than Pebble Beach but still for the most part doesn't do it for me. Plus as far as Pebble Beach, you can see the real cars that do the tour for free on Ocean Avenue.

The Quail grounds are very nice, at least they were back when the Concourso Italiano was held there but I'll stick with the Concourso and see the cars I'm interested in and other than that, go to the Historics and see real cars racing.

13. Texas Forever

Texas Forever Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 28, 2003
    Texas!
    I agree, and if you want to see Ferraris, go to Cavallino.

14. Daytona Rick

Daytona Rick Formula 3

Jan 23, 2005
    Windy City
    Full Name:
    Rick
    Like someone else stated stop by late afternoon the day before to see at least some of the cars, or early in the AM to watch some of the remaining cars going in, then jump over to the Italian Concorso. The only reason to go this year is to see Jim's two babies side by side. Hopefully we'll see them around Monterey.

15. stu1288

stu1288 Rookie

Apr 21, 2005
    Los Gatos, CA
    Full Name:
    Stuart
    I have two tickets for sale at cost. Can't attend due to my sister's 60th birthday! PM me for details.

16. Gran Drewismo

Gran Drewismo F1 Rookie

Jan 24, 2005
    Idaho
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    Sent you a PM. :)

Thanks!

17. Daytona Rick

Daytona Rick Formula 3

Jan 23, 2005
    Windy City
    Full Name:
    Rick
    Hey Jim are you planning any other events or drives with your two babies while out in Monterey? For us less fortunate folks who can't/won't afford Quail.

18. 430fan

430fan Karting

Nov 20, 2005
    please pm me if interested, I will be out of country and have 2 tickets available @ cost

19. Napolis

Napolis Three Time F1 World Champ
    Honorary Owner

Oct 23, 2002
    Full Name:
    Jim Glickenhaus
    No Just at Quail.

20. RWebber

RWebber Formula Junior

Apr 17, 2013
    Grasslands, USA
    Full Name:
    R Webber
    Be careful buying tickets offline. Quail made it very clear in their email that they would not be sending paper tickets ahead of time and that the original buyer must be present and show their credit card at will call to pick up their tickets.

21. spike308

spike308 F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 8, 2003
    Austin TX!
    Full Name:
    Mike Z
    FYI
    I'm pretty sure that in the past, Quail would buy your tickets back if you could not attend.
    they (in the past) have had a waiting list.