Reprinting a Window Sticker | FerrariChat

Reprinting a Window Sticker

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Spoo, Jan 7, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Spoo

Spoo Rookie

May 19, 2013
    Hey guys - Im the (3rd) owner of an 08 F430... I wanted to get a copy of the original window sticker for the car - is it possible to get one reprinted? Or look it up? Im curious of the original MSRP with all the options in the car.

Thanks for any tips...

2. EA360

EA360 Rookie

Sep 9, 2013
    Yes it's possible. You're supposed to request them from your local dealer, and they will order from FNA. I spoke to two dealers who had never heard of this, then called FNA who provided info for the dealer to contact them. Eventually got it sorted out.

3. netman

netman Formula 3

Jun 17, 2008
    OC SoCal
    #3 netman, Jan 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  4. up4speed

up4speed F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 16, 2012
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Chris
    My dealer that I purchased my car from gave me a hard time and said that they couldn't do it for me. I then called FNA, spoke to a very nice gentleman who said he would take care of it. Within a week, I had a reprint on my door step! Get this......the return address on the envelope was from the dealer that I purchased my car from! That was one of the many "blow offs" that I had from that dealer...oh well, at least I got it.

5. Spoo

Spoo Rookie

May 19, 2013
    Awesome info, thanks fellas. Is there a number direct to FNA that you called, or just a general one? All you needed was the VIN and that was it?

6. rmani

rmani F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    RMani
    What about for euro cars?

7. netman

netman Formula 3

Jun 17, 2008
    OC SoCal
    Monica Miller
    Ferrari Concierge
    Ferrari North America, Inc. 250 Sylvan Avenue, Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632
    T (866) 551-2828 F (412) 294-4417
    E [email protected]

8. pappy.72

pappy.72 Formula Junior

Nov 13, 2010
    Elgin, IL
    Full Name:
    Dave
    How old do they go?

9. blackbolt22

blackbolt22 F1 Veteran

Sep 25, 2007
    Boca Raton, FL
    Full Name:
    Mr. Anderson
    Similar thing happened to me. They had a glazed blank look about them when I inquired at my local dealer as if no one had ever asked them about it. I didn't push the issue. I may try again.

10. donv

donv Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jan 5, 2002
    Portland, Oregon
    Full Name:
    Don
    Some US cars never had window stickers. In that case, they can't reprint one, as it was never generated in the first place.

11. netman

netman Formula 3

Jun 17, 2008
    OC SoCal
    I thought all US cars had to have a sticker as per the law Monroney enacted of 1958.

12. andy308

andy308 Formula 3

Jan 16, 2005
    Sarasota, FL
    Full Name:
    Andy
    I requested one thru my dealer (FOA) and a few days later they called me and said they had it. I went down to get it and they even laminated it for me. Very easy but they did say that sometimes the request is met and other times it is not, depends on FNA.

13. donv

donv Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jan 5, 2002
    Portland, Oregon
    Full Name:
    Don
    Only if delivered in the US. European delivery cars, even if US-spec and ultimately headed to the US, don't get them, for example.

14. Spoo

Spoo Rookie

May 19, 2013
    Thanks for all the help guys - I called FNA and they told me they had a "program in place" where any (not necessarily the dealer you bought from) F car authorized dealer has to contact FNA on your behalf. So I called my guy at FoLi where I bought it from, who is awesome by the way, and had him send it in. He said it takes about 1 month. Hopefully soon!

15. Fiorano57

Fiorano57 Formula 3
    BANNED

Dec 23, 2010

I e-mailed FNA and found out the same. Miller Motorcars in CT is where my 08 Scuderia was ordered from. Steve Daley was the salesman who specked out the car with the original owner and has put a request in for me. Steve did not know how long it would take to get it but at least the wheels are turning so to speak.

16. Njsp78

Njsp78 Karting

Mar 24, 2013
    Northern NJ
    what is the charge for it?

17. Fiorano57

Fiorano57 Formula 3
    BANNED

Dec 23, 2010
    NO Charge..

18. Falcon Wing

Falcon Wing Formula 3

Aug 4, 2010
    Colorado Springs
    Who can you contact, and do they just need a VIN?

19. Fiorano57

Fiorano57 Formula 3
    BANNED

Dec 23, 2010
    If you know the original dealer who sold your car that would be the dealer to contact. They will send your info to Ferrari NA and yes you need your vin#.

Look at the above posts.. Monica is no longer there the new person is Jeffery. He had Miller call me. He also told me their is no charge.

20. Wolfgang5150

Wolfgang5150 F1 Rookie

Oct 31, 2003
    I've always wanted a reprint of mine; it was delivered to Chicago in 1983; was Continetnal the only dealer there at that time?
    Thanks
    Kevin

21. Falcon Wing

Falcon Wing Formula 3

Aug 4, 2010
    Colorado Springs
    I unfortunately do not know the original dealer. Am I out of then?

22. Fiorano57

Fiorano57 Formula 3
    BANNED

Dec 23, 2010
    From what I was told no, you can have your local Ferrari dealer do it for you. I think it just has to do with how much they like you,lol. It does not take long for them to send in the request. Your local dealer should also be able to tell you where your car came from too.

23. tonyswfla

tonyswfla Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 2, 2007
    Florida
    Jeff told me to call my local dealer
    nice

24. tonyswfla

tonyswfla Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 2, 2007
    Florida
    local dealer wont do it

F of TB as usual

25. rmani

rmani F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    RMani
    i actually sent them an email and as expected they said they can assist only with cars intended for import to the usa. euro spec guys are outta luck. :(