Ferrari sales-the good guys | FerrariChat

Ferrari sales-the good guys

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by riverflyer, Apr 8, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. riverflyer

riverflyer F1 Rookie

Nov 26, 2003
    Mendocino, Ca
    Full Name:
    John
    Over the years I have worked with all kinds of sales people and dealers. Many times the experience reflects the real world, some good... some not. Recently I had the pleasure of working with Chris Anderson at Eurocar in Costa Mesa, Ca.
    In fact, I spoke to him about a car that I decided did not meet my needs, but enjoyed the experience so much that when another deal fell through I went back to Chris and we found a car that worked.
    He has been responsive, always a good talk and very helpful in getting me the info I needed to make the decision. A rare combination and one that seemed others might also enjoy.

2. WJGESQ

WJGESQ Formula 3

Dec 30, 2004
    That's great. Giving credit where it's due. Good work.

3. riverflyer

riverflyer F1 Rookie

Nov 26, 2003
    Mendocino, Ca
    Full Name:
    John
    I just have to update this reference to the recent sale that I had been so impressed with. I know lots of the board members here have multiple cars and buy and sell a lot of cars so I know you will be able to appreciate this level of care and service.

After getting the car there were a few items that were not quite right or had been overlooked in our phone assessments. Eurocar and specifically Chris Anderson knew that we were going to be out of town for a few weeks so they had the car picked up and returned to their shop where they fixed every item that was in question.

This was not a half million dollar supercar but an 05 f430. Most dealers would have said, "Hey, its a used car, what did you expect." Their level of commitment to customer care has made a lifetime supporter of me, and I wanted to let others know just how complete their sales support is. Awesome.