Does the Auto Gallery in Woodland Hills, CA still have the Ferrari dealership? | FerrariChat

Does the Auto Gallery in Woodland Hills, CA still have the Ferrari dealership?

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by buddyg, Aug 17, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. buddyg

buddyg F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 20, 2004
    West Michigan
    Full Name:
    Buddy
    My 2013 Ferrari 458 spider was sold by the Auto Gallery in Woodland Hills, CA but when I search now it doesn't appear they sell Ferrari's anymore? I am trying to track down my Window Sticker or at least the list of options.

Anyone know what happened or where I could go?

2. ridege55

ridege55 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

May 9, 2017
    Manhattan Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    John
    I purchased my F430 from the Auto Gallery in Beverly Hills, but it is branded as Maserati of Beverly Hills

Used Vehicles for Sale - Maserati of Beverly Hills

They did tell me that they do not have the Woodland Hills location anymore

3. anunakki

anunakki Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 8, 2005
    Las Vegas Nevada
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    if you are in LA proper then go to Bevery Hills.

im in the valley so i use Ferrari of Los Angeles for servicing. service manager is Bill

4. Stevenb

Stevenb F1 Rookie

Aug 5, 2012
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Steven
    The auto gallery lost the Ferrari license and is not allowed to sell any new models or used after 2013 model year. The records are gone for a large part but you can try calling the auto gallery main office on ventura blvd. They may have some left. Service still has records but if you have no luck with window sticker try FNA.

5. cls

cls Formula 3

Jun 12, 2007
    Los Angeles/Montreal
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Service for Ferrari is now on Ventura (previously Canoga Park.) Nick Mattson (who took over the service dept. during the transition from Ferrari to Maserati and Fiat, is in charge there. He can likely help.

6. greyboxer

greyboxer F1 World Champ

Dec 8, 2004
    South East
    Full Name:
    Jimmie
    There are any number of threads here about failures to get a reprint of the window sticker but almost any franchise dealer (especially service depts) should be able to look up your car from the VIN and tell you the options

7. Dave rocks

Dave rocks F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Nov 23, 2012
    Orchard Park, NY
    Full Name:
    Dave Lelonek
    I've been told by multiple Ferrari dealers that getting re-issued window stickers is a thing of the past. But, perhaps with a newer car you can get it.

As Jimmie said, any dealer can provide you the build info if you provide the VIN.