FIAMM battery guarantee certificates | FerrariChat

FIAMM battery guarantee certificates

Discussion in 'Ad Archives' started by isuk, Feb 28, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. isuk

isuk F1 Rookie

Nov 11, 2005
    UK
    Full Name:
    Iain
    #1 isuk, Feb 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I have reproduced the FIAMM battery guarantee certificates that were supplied as part of the book pack for a variety of Ferrari models from the early 70's. I know they were issued with the 246 and likely the 365 Daytona plus other models of that era. I had one original copy for one of my Dinos to use as a template and it has been faithfully reproduced in the same lithographic printing style as the originals with very close attention paid to getting the details correct - colour of the inks, size, layout etc. The paper used is as close a match as could be found. The end result is lovely.

I only produced a very limited number as I did not want to flood the market with poor quality copies and only want to sell the spare ones I have to genuine owners so please don't request multiple copies if interested in them. I've been searching for an original copy for nearly 4 years and never found one so the originals are rare items. This could be the item you need to complete your book set.

The price is £55 which includes postage. I'm happy to post to the US/Canada/Europe/UK.

Please PM me if interested.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. isuk

isuk F1 Rookie

Nov 11, 2005
    UK
    Full Name:
    Iain
    These have proven popular. I have a small number left so if anyone still needs one drop me a PM.

3. isuk

isuk F1 Rookie

Nov 11, 2005
    UK
    Full Name:
    Iain
    Only a few remaining.

4. Edward 96GTS

Edward 96GTS F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    still available?

5. isuk

isuk F1 Rookie

Nov 11, 2005
    UK
    Full Name:
    Iain
    I still have a few of these left if anyone needs one.

6. GT steve

GT steve Karting

Dec 13, 2009
    Livermore, Calif.
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Hi Iain,
    I would like one if still available.