ANSA dual exhaust tip -- resonated (NOS) | FerrariChat

ANSA dual exhaust tip -- resonated (NOS)

Discussion in 'Ad Archives' started by finnerty, Jun 9, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. finnerty

finnerty F1 World Champ

May 18, 2004
    #1 finnerty, Jun 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I bought this some time ago for a project and ended up not needing it ---- so it is new and has never been used. However, I did tack weld it in place for a trial fitting (you can see where the tacks were, and the paint was stripped off the end of the inlet), so I could not return it to Ansa.

Also, at some point, it got bonked (lightly) and some of the chrome got chipped off the outside edge of one of the tips --- other than that it is in perfect (new) condition.

I don't know if the chrome chip can be repaired or not ? But, if not, and if cosmetics are not terribly important for the application, perhaps someone here might still get use of it. It is one of the older, classic style tips that are very hard to find these days. I am not sure Ansa even makes them anymore ?

Anyway, hopefully a fellow F-Chatter can put it to good use.

$70 + shipping gets it out of my garage and snarling at the back of your Ferrari (or Lambo, or Maser) !

Lots of pics attached --- the important dimensions are indicated on a few of them.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. finnerty

finnerty F1 World Champ

May 18, 2004
    On second thought, I think $70 is probably too much.

Price dropped to $50.

3. sevminasyan

sevminasyan Formula 3

Jun 24, 2008
    Glendale, CA
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Is this a pair or just one side?

4. finnerty

finnerty F1 World Champ

May 18, 2004
    It is only the one unit. So, just one side if your application has a quad (twin dual) tip configuration.

5. finnerty

finnerty F1 World Champ

May 18, 2004
    How about $40 --- any takers ?