308 floor mats | FerrariChat

308 floor mats

Discussion in 'Ad Archives' started by finnerty, Jul 24, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. finnerty

finnerty F1 World Champ

May 18, 2004
    #1 finnerty, Jul 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    This is a nice set of tan, wool (I am fairly sure, but not 100% on that) floor mats (the lettering is dark brown) that I no longer need. They came with my car when I bought it, so I do not know who the manufacturer is (there are no tags on them either). But, they are of very high quality, and may even have been an OE supplier / Dealer accessory option ?

Something that is really nice and unique is that they have the official licensed Ferrari script lettering --- the horizontal bar extending from the "F" over the entire word "Ferrari". To my knowledge, aftermarket suppliers are no longer allowed to use this trademarked script on anything ---- so, you won't find floor mats quite like these available anywhere anymore.

They are in very good overall condition, with normal light wear, but could probably stand a good shampooing --- particularly the driver's side which you can see has some mild soiling in the area around the "Ferrari" lettering (right where your shoes are most of the time, of course).

$130 + shipping
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. finnerty

finnerty F1 World Champ

May 18, 2004
    Incidentally, the lighting and photo quality is not too good --- sort of makes it look like there are light spots / discoloration, but there are not.

3. finnerty

finnerty F1 World Champ

May 18, 2004
    I am open to reasonable offers as well.

4. finnerty

finnerty F1 World Champ

May 18, 2004
    First one here to PM me takes them for $100.

5. finnerty

finnerty F1 World Champ

May 18, 2004