CAPRISTO MUFFLERS FOR 550/575 FOR SALE | FerrariChat

CAPRISTO MUFFLERS FOR 550/575 FOR SALE

Discussion in 'Ad Archives' started by LARRYH, Sep 23, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. LARRYH

LARRYH F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 3, 2011
    virginia usa
    I HAVE A SET OF CAPRISTO valveless mufflers for sale they were on my 550 for about a 500 miles and are in excellent condition . these are the ones that do not have the valved exhaust so you just plug your current vacuum line .. They sound great but truthfully just a little to loud for me.. they cost 4000 new and I will sell for $2000 ..
    For info I am replacing them with valved capristos so I will get a quieter idle..
    PM if interested.I am located in Virginia and will ship within the USA included in the price...
    LarryH

2. jimpo1

jimpo1 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jul 30, 2001
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Jim E
    Moved to Ferrari parts from other parts...

3. LARRYH

LARRYH F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 3, 2011
    virginia usa
    anybody interested .. I will ship anywhere inside the USA for 2000 excellent condition..

4. 300GW/RO

300GW/RO Formula Junior

Nov 7, 2010
    east end LI
    Full Name:
    Jack
    Hi Larry, I have Barchetta #37which I asked Braden to place "straight pipes" finished with a set of Tubi's. It is loud, yet I like it....was curious if the "tonal quality" using Capristos would change anything; higher or lower pitched, rumbles or "not much at all"? Thoughts or have you 'heard' Tubi v Capristo. Thanks

Jack

5. LARRYH

LARRYH F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 3, 2011
    virginia usa
    I cannot comment on the TUbis .. the capristos sound quality is good .. I put the valved mufflers on and really like that sound better it is quitter at idle..
    SOLD THESE MUFFLERS TO AUSTRALIA..THANKS