HRE Wheels for 458 | FerrariChat

HRE Wheels for 458

Discussion in 'Ad Archives' started by lanpa8, Sep 24, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. lanpa8

lanpa8 Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 7, 2009
    Wheels and tires only have roughly 1000km on it all from city driving . These were purchased brand new from Ben@wheelsboutique. All tires have about 90% tread left.
    Reason I am selling is because car is sold otherwise these would still be on the car.

HRE P40S Conical Satin black 20X9 and 21X12.5
    Pirelli P-Zero Nero 245/35/20 and 355/25/21

Click link below for install pictures.

http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/458-italia/421102-458-taipei-hre-wheels.html

One of the wheels have a scratch on the top slightly behind the lip and not on the face of the wheel. I think this was done when the tire shop installed one of the tires. One of the machine wheel clamps must of scratched it during install. It's only visible when you stand next to the car looking down and the scratch is at the 12 O'clock position. Other angles you can not see it. If you are looking at the wheel face directly the scratch is not visible. I used some black touch up paint to cover the scratch so now its almost impossible to spot. Other than this little flaw the rest of the wheels are in perfect condition with no curb rash or scratches. I can take more photos upon request.

I live in Taiwan and will to ship to any country just need to get shipping quote first. For US and Canada shipping cost is roughly $600 with DHL.

Asking price is $5500 for wheels and tires. Shipping will be extra. I will consider any reasonable offers. As for payment I do accept paypal but you need to pay extra 3% for the fees. Bank wire transfer preferred. If you are located in Taipei Taiwan feel free to look at the wheels they are sitting at my friends tire shop.

I dont post much here but johns930 can vouch for me

http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/458-italia/462232-1st-matt-special.html

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Wheelb

Wheelb Formula 3
    Sponsor

Feb 17, 2009
    Miami, Florida
    Full Name:
    Wheels Boutique
    Wow , lets just trade them in email me I got you :)

3. lanpa8

lanpa8 Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 7, 2009
  4. lanpa8

lanpa8 Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 7, 2009
    friday bump

5. lanpa8

lanpa8 Karting
    Silver Subscribed