Ferrari Vintage Headlights | FerrariChat

Ferrari Vintage Headlights

Discussion in 'Ad Archives' started by luvair, Nov 23, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. luvair

luvair Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 4, 2005
    #1 luvair, Nov 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Headlight(s) made in Italy and stored for decades. Perhaps over 50 to 60 years old. I just don't know. Purchased them for a classic Ferrari I planned to purchase, however, didn’t purchase that car. From years of storage the reflector is spotty. You can see that in the close up photos. Not sure if the inside spottiness can be washed out or not. The lens and copper(?) canister show no chips, nor scratches.

Shown in back of the headlight is the number: 03.485.800 as shown on photo. The 7” glass lens has a number of: 03.485.700. Also on front glass is: "Carello" along with: "4300, E3, 10066 and E3 10068". I do not have original box they were packed in.

These Carello one bulb headlights were included as original equipment with Ferrari's, Maserati's, Lambo’s, etc. I am told by Ferrari supplier, they fit a 55-74 Ferrari's, and 330/365 GTC’s too. Suspect will fit other selected Ferrari, Maserati and Italian cars, but do know specific years, makes, and models.

$250 per headlight, I have a pair.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login