F355 Challenge Car Cover | FerrariChat

F355 Challenge Car Cover

Discussion in 'Ad Archives' started by KMR968Turbo, Nov 25, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. KMR968Turbo

KMR968Turbo Formula 3

Nov 11, 2007
    Calgary, Alberta
    Full Name:
    Erik
    As the title states I am looking for a car cover for my F355 Challenge car. I am aware they made one specifically for the Challenge cars. Please PM if you have one for sale.

2. dantm

dantm Formula 3

Nov 1, 2003
    YYZ, BOS, SFO
    Full Name:
    Dan B.
    Erik -- where can one find more info on this? I'm interested in one as well...

3. GerryD

GerryD Formula 3

May 5, 2010
    North of TO
    Full Name:
    Guido
    Same here. I saw one sell a few years ago. Cant remember if it was on here or on E-bay...It was yellow.

4. KMR968Turbo

KMR968Turbo Formula 3

Nov 11, 2007
    Calgary, Alberta
    Full Name:
    Erik
    There was one for sale here a year or so ago. It was yellow and said Challenge across the nose if I remember correctly. I should have jumped on it sooner as it sold quickly. At the time I hesitated because I was not certain it would fit over my rear wing and I didn't know if there was another Challenge cover available with a wing cut out. From my research I have only been able to find the yellow one that was for sale here.

5. time

time Formula Junior

Sep 15, 2011
    Full Name:
    DeeGee
    Correct.. It was mine and I still don't know why I sold it.

6. mclaudio

mclaudio Formula 3

Dec 13, 2003
    Seattle area
    Full Name:
    Claudio
    I may have one, but it's not for sale. There's a cover that came with my Challenge and the previous owner said that it was custom for the Challenge. Didn't think much of it at that time, but now I'm intrigued and will dig it out.