Pirelli P Zero Trofeo tires | FerrariChat

Pirelli P Zero Trofeo tires

Discussion in 'Ad Archives' started by George in NH, Dec 2, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. George in NH

George in NH Formula Junior

Oct 11, 2013
    Hi-

These tires were mounted on my BBS F1's when I bought them. I dismounted them to paint the wheels and then I put on a new set of Michelins. I don't know anything about them, but they appear to be in good shape with no visible repairs or patches.

Two 235-35-ZR19. Both have 6/32" tread depth across the whole face.
    Two 295-30-ZR19. Both range from 3/32" on the outside to 5/32" on the inside.
    According to Tire Rack, these tires came new with between 6/32 and 7/32.

I have photos showing tread depth on all four tires which I'll send to anyone who is interested.

Bob Woodward Tires lists the 235's at $358 each new and the 295's at $520 each new...but I have no idea what to prices these at! Maybe $300 for the two fronts and $200 for the two rears...plus shipping?

I honestly don't know what to price 'em at, and I couldn't find any old ads...so if any of you think I'm off base, please let me know! Certainly not looking to rip anybody off.

Thanks

-George

2. George in NH

Oct 11, 2013
    :-( The tires are sad and feeling unwanted. Won't somebody cheer them up?

3. gmani1082

gmani1082 Rookie

Nov 4, 2014
    Pickering, Ontario
    Full Name:
    Ganesh
    do you still have these tires? are there any images? can you ship them to canada? and are you willing to sell only the 2 fronts... thanks. sorry for all the q's

4. George in NH

Oct 11, 2013
    Hi-

Yup, I still have the tires. I'll sell just the fronts if that's all you want. What's involved with shipping something from US to Canada?? Never done it before, but if it's not too difficult, sure, I'll do it.

I have a bunch of photos....I'll post some up in a few minutes.

Thanks for the interest!

-George

5. George in NH

Oct 11, 2013
    I guess I'll bump this one last time and then let the thread die.

Die...that's how the tires are feeling right now. They just wanna die because they feel unloved. Won't somebody buy them and make them happy? That's all they ask....

;-)

6. hammaglamma

hammaglamma Karting

May 16, 2010
    LA
    Full Name:
    Simon
    Don't laugh, but I'd quite like them now.

7. George in NH

Oct 11, 2013
    Hahaha, if that's the case, these tires will probably have more miles in the back of a UPS truck than they do on a car!

8. B R

B R F1 Rookie

Aug 31, 2005
    Los Angeles, CA
    Full Name:
    B R
    That's the problem with selling/buying used tires, they might be a reasonable deal for someone local that can pick them up, but when you have to ship them somewhere, the shipping costs start to get near the value of the tires themselves.

9. GTS Bruce

GTS Bruce Pisses in your Cheerios

Oct 10, 2012
    Orchard Park NY
    Full Name:
    Bruce Roche
    What is the month/week/year of manufacture? At 5 years they are worse than worthless. Almost as hard as stone and suffering from deterioration not visible to the eye. This is per most high performance tire manufacturers including michelin.

10. George in NH

Oct 11, 2013
    Fronts...48th week of 2011
    Rears...51st week of 2011

11. Jagbuff

Jagbuff Formula 3

Jan 13, 2004
    Site of US F1 Race!
    Full Name:
    Franck
    Do you still have them?

12. George in NH

Oct 11, 2013
    Waiting to hear back from a buddy of mine who might want them. If he passes, are you interested?

13. Jagbuff

Jagbuff Formula 3

Jan 13, 2004
    Site of US F1 Race!
    Full Name:
    Franck