Framed Ferrari Prints on Aluminum | FerrariChat

Framed Ferrari Prints on Aluminum

Discussion in 'Ad Archives' started by HotShoe, Dec 15, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. HotShoe

HotShoe F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 3, 2008
    Lake Worth, FL
    Full Name:
    Anthony Lauro
    #1 HotShoe, Dec 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Just in time for Christmas I have a few different Ferrari paintings available as limited edition HD aluminum prints complete with frame. Simply hang them and enjoy!

These limited edition prints come in a limited edition run of 60 pieces shared across three different sizes (P1, P2, P3) and are printed directly onto aluminum using a unique process that blows people away. The image has a luminous quality and crispness often compared to the new 4k TV's. The color saturation and gamut range is so intense it cannot be captured in web images. They come in a deep, lacquered glossy finish with a satin black aluminum frame flush mounted frame.

What's even better is that due to the on-demand digital nature of this printing process I can customize the existing painting to your taste. Love the Straddle painting but need a Grigio car? No problem! I can easily change the color and have it shipped direct to your door.

I just displayed a few pieces at the local Toy Rally and everyone was stunned when seeing them in person for the first time. The sample images below can't come close to representing what it looks like in person.

Right now I am preparing several new pieces for clients and for debut at the Cavallino Classic in January so check back often for new cars. In the meantime, I'm offering all the FerrariChat members a 10% discount. Simply visit Automotive Sculpture, Automotive Art, and Design and enter coupon code "fchat" at checkout. All prices include shipping within the continental USA.

Please feel free to shoot me any questions.

Thanks!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. bkthomps

bkthomps Formula Junior

Dec 22, 2012
    USA
    so what would be helpful is the dimensions in inches

3. HotShoe

HotShoe F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 3, 2008
    Lake Worth, FL
    Full Name:
    Anthony Lauro
    #3 HotShoe, Dec 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  4. RonnieRenaldi

RonnieRenaldi F1 Rookie

Aug 16, 2004
  5. HotShoe

HotShoe F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 3, 2008
    Lake Worth, FL
    Full Name:
    Anthony Lauro
    Thanks! I just wish I could capture what they look like in person. :/

6. HotShoe

HotShoe F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 3, 2008
    Lake Worth, FL
    Full Name:
    Anthony Lauro
    Thanks to everyone who PM'd me!

I do take on requests of specific cars. Get yours in quick! The wait list is growing.

7. HotShoe

HotShoe F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 3, 2008
    Lake Worth, FL
    Full Name:
    Anthony Lauro