360 19" Challenge Stradale Wheels (and tires?) | FerrariChat

360 19" Challenge Stradale Wheels (and tires?)

Discussion in 'Ad Archives' started by DustinL, Dec 16, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. DustinL

DustinL Karting

Oct 24, 2014
    Louisville, KY
    Full Name:
    Dustin
    Looking for a full set of Challenge Stradale 19" wheels for a 360. If the seller has the tires, MPSS or comparable, I'd be interested in those as well. Thanks

2. F40-R

F40-R Formula 3

Jun 22, 2014
    Hi, I have a full set that are brand with brand new Pirelli Pzero Corsa tyres.

I can do the lot for $8000!! take them

3. DustinL

DustinL Karting

Oct 24, 2014
    Louisville, KY
    Full Name:
    Dustin
    Thanks for the offer, but there's a new set on eBay for $3500 plus tires. If anyone has a set they'd part with for less, please let me know. Thanks!

4. F40-R

F40-R Formula 3

Jun 22, 2014
    That is very cheap, they cost a lot more...

5. DustinL

DustinL Karting

Oct 24, 2014
    Louisville, KY
    Full Name:
    Dustin
    Bump.

Anyone have a set for under $3300 they'd be interested in selling?

6. Zcobra1

Zcobra1 Formula 3

Oct 9, 2012
    So Cal
    Full Name:
    Bert
    $3500 for a like new set and you passed ? That is about as low as they get for a good set...

7. DustinL

DustinL Karting

Oct 24, 2014
    Louisville, KY
    Full Name:
    Dustin
    I hadn't really decided at the time which wheels I wanted to go with. Another set will turn up soon enough. I found some older posts on here with people selling sets in that range. I'm in no rush if I can't find a set for a while. But I think I have decided on the 19" CS wheels at this point.

8. GerryD

GerryD Formula 3

May 5, 2010
    North of TO
    Full Name:
    Guido
    No kidding.

9. DustinL

DustinL Karting

Oct 24, 2014
    Louisville, KY
    Full Name:
    Dustin
    #9 DustinL, Dec 21, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2014
    Yeah - in retrospect, I probably should have jumped at the deal, but I wasn't sure at the time those were the wheels I wanted. I'm still not 100%, but definitely leaning towards these.

10. Zcobra1

Zcobra1 Formula 3

Oct 9, 2012
    So Cal
    Full Name:
    Bert
    Here is the deal.....if you had bought a great set for $3500 you run on them
    until you get tired of them, or decide a month later you want Scuds, you blow
    them out and get your money back, and maybe a little extra.

No real loss other than time and cost to flip them out.....
    BTW, if you can get real Scud wheels in good condition for $3500 don't hesitate
    on that deal either......the lowest I ever saw a goodset go for was $3200, and that
    was a while a go.

11. DustinL

DustinL Karting

Oct 24, 2014
    Louisville, KY
    Full Name:
    Dustin
    Thanks. Just got a good deal on a set.

12. X-TNSIV

X-TNSIV Formula Junior

May 2, 2007
    Irvine, CA
    Full Name:
    Allen
    I have a set of titanium lug bolts for sale if you don't already have them...

13. cavlino

cavlino Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 6, 2002
    Ottawa, Canada
    Full Name:
    Carm Scaffidi
    Stradale wheels or 430? Where did you source them?

14. DustinL

DustinL Karting

Oct 24, 2014
    Louisville, KY
    Full Name:
    Dustin
    #14 DustinL, Dec 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Well, I went against popular opinion and actually bought a set of gray Scuderia wheels. Although I couldn't find a picture of them on a rosso corsa 360, I think they look amazing on the 430. I bought the set Simon had for sale on here.

On a side note - I still have access to an incredible deal on brand new set of 19" Challenge Stradale wheels if anyone is looking for them now too. I'm considering buying both for the price I've been offered just in case I don't like the Scuderia rims, but seems a bit overkill. PM if you're interested.

And thanks for the offer on the bolts. Although OEM looks good, I'm leaning towards the Tikore bolts. There are some dated articles on here about them and they seem to be well made for half the price - and some even preferred their look better. Anyone have an updated opinion on the Tikore bolts in gray?
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

15. DustinL

DustinL Karting

Oct 24, 2014
    Louisville, KY
    Full Name:
    Dustin
    Well, after sleeping on it, I think I may have to end up getting both. I think the CS look amazing on the 360 too... Tough call. And apparently I'm very indecisive.

16. cavlino

cavlino Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 6, 2002
    Ottawa, Canada
    Full Name:
    Carm Scaffidi
    Buy both sets if you have the spare funds because it will be very easy to resell which ever set you like the least.