1998 355 F1 Spider - parting out - parts 22k miles red/tan | FerrariChat

1998 355 F1 Spider - parting out - parts 22k miles red/tan

Discussion in 'Ad Archives' started by Ferrari355F1KY, Jan 7, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Ferrari355F1KY

Jan 7, 2015
    We are parting out a 1998 Ferrari 355 F1 spider. Let me know what parts you need.

Dan
    502-817-8006

2. 2Racers

2Racers Karting

Oct 27, 2010
    Santa Clarita
    Full Name:
    Rafi / Robert
    what kind of exhaust does it have n it?

3. JAYKAY

JAYKAY Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 4, 2009
    Naperville, IL
    Full Name:
    Jim K
    Do you have the long bolt that is used to raise the top manually in the event of a hydraulic failure?

JK

4. Badabing!

Badabing! Formula Junior

Mar 30, 2014
    NYC
    Do you have part # 62129900 FOOT-REST FOR PASSENGER aka the hinged cover for the passenger floor fuse box?

5. Ferrari355F1KY

Jan 7, 2015
    Tubi Evolution installed 06/2012. 1500 miles since installation. $1650 shipped

6. Ferrari355F1KY

Jan 7, 2015
    Car is still complete, I have the part. Call for details and pics.

7. Ferrari355F1KY

Jan 7, 2015
    Where is that part located on the car?

8. Enzojr

Enzojr F1 World Champ

Dec 12, 2013
    West of PDX
    Full Name:
    Tomy
    Next to the hand brake, left of the driver's seat. It is a small long tool kit to raise the top if all else fails ..... Don't think any spider owners have had to ever use this ......

9. Enzojr

Enzojr F1 World Champ

Dec 12, 2013
    West of PDX
    Full Name:
    Tomy
    #9 Enzojr, Jan 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  10. Enzojr

Enzojr F1 World Champ

Dec 12, 2013
    West of PDX
    Full Name:
    Tomy
    #10 Enzojr, Jan 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  11. Badabing!

Badabing! Formula Junior

Mar 30, 2014
    NYC
    Oh, that's only on spiders? I've seen that here and there and thought my GTB was missing something lol.

12. Meister

Meister F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 27, 2001
    Duluth, MN
    Full Name:
    The Meister
    Driver side wiper arm. PM if you still have one . Thx

13. Oengus

Oengus F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed Silver Subscribed

Id be interested in the OEM floor mats

14. bcb70

bcb70 Karting

Mar 30, 2013
    Northern VA
    Full Name:
    Brian B
    Does it have factory or aftermarket exhaust manifolds?

15. brian.s

brian.s F1 Rookie
    Professional Ferrari Technician

Nov 3, 2003
    Midwest
    Full Name:
    Brian
    Daniel, no go on our total deal mate, but I do want the top handle as discussed. Need a pic of the manifolds to confirm on those too.
    Thanks, Brian.

16. JAYKAY

JAYKAY Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 4, 2009
    Naperville, IL
    Full Name:
    Jim K

It is indeed in the tool kit next to the driver's seat. I haven't needed it exactly, but would like to complete the tool set and mine is missing.

Thanks,

JK

17. Shootfighter65

Shootfighter65 Formula 3

May 13, 2014
    Charleston SC
    Full Name:
    Randy..alluneedtokno
    How much for the spider top tool kit? I dont need leather pouch just the tools...Do you have the tool kit in the front boot? Also I need a muffler clamp. The two piece one the bolts the cat to the actual muffler? Do you sell any new parts? Need some exhaust gaskets..Pm me please

18. CANDREAM

CANDREAM Canada

Nov 13, 2009
    Burlington, Ontario
    Full Name:
    Sadi
    please pm me price for ashtray and gear shifter surround plastic trim ....also pics for any sticky issue.

19. Niteroi

Niteroi Formula Junior

Jun 1, 2004
    Santa Barbara, CA
    Full Name:
    Del
    Beware of this company. I paid Daniel from Bavarian Auto Mart $3,000 for some parts from this Spider on Jan 14th, a week went by and he still hadn't bought the Spider yet, so I cancelled my order. He said he was going to refund my credit card but he hasn't, and it's been a week. He won't answer his phone or respond to my emails or text messages. I called his business partners who told me it wasn't his problem and told me to F*ck off...

I had to contact my credit card company and my attorney.

I wouldn't buy anything from them, there are plenty of honest sellers out there.

20. Niteroi

Niteroi Formula Junior

Jun 1, 2004
    Santa Barbara, CA
    Full Name:
    Del
    Any of you guys get refunded by Bavarian Auto Mart?

Well Daniel contacted me on Saturday saying he was going to refund my credit card today. Of course it didn't happen. I contacted him and he says he has to wait for today's deposits in order to refund me! I asked him why he doesn't have my money, and he had the balls to say he used it to refund other people!! So he spent my money on something else and now he CAN'T refund me! That's how absurd this matter is.

I called his local police, in Shelbyville,KY and they asked me to file a report here in CA and my local authorities will contact them directly to take care of it.

We as a community have to get the word out to protect ourselves from companies/people like that.

21. Ferrari355F1KY

Jan 7, 2015
    Hello Del,

Your card has been credited in full. As I explained several times earlier our Merchant Services provider does not process refunds on the weekend. We ship and process over 2000 packages a year successfully, some of them refunds. We fill over 20 semi tractor trailers full of Mercedes parts every year and currently stock over 110 cars. I am sorry that your refund took 4 extra days as we are in peak season and shipping out 12-15 packages daily. Occasionally, processing times for refunds and shipping take a few extra days. It seems that you are overly concerned about our refund times. I do not have a problem refunding anyone at all. We have done nothing wrong to you so, please discontinue with your diatribe on how we are not doing business the right way. Furthermore, threatening businesses is illegal and not the best way to get your point across.

If you need any further assistance please call first before running the the first forum and law enforcement agency that you see.

Thank You,
    Daniel

22. Ferrari355F1KY

Jan 7, 2015
    Hello Del,

Your card has been credited in full. As I explained several times earlier our Merchant Services provider does not process refunds on the weekend. We ship and process over 2000 packages a year successfully, some of them refunds. We fill over 20 semi tractor trailers full of Mercedes parts every year and currently stock over 110 cars. I am sorry that your refund took 4 extra days as we are in peak season and shipping out 12-15 packages daily. Occasionally, processing times for refunds and shipping take a few extra days. It seems that you are overly concerned about our refund times. I do not have a problem refunding anyone at all. We have done nothing wrong to you so, please discontinue with your diatribe on how we are not doing business the right way. Furthermore, threatening businesses is illegal and not the best way to get your point across.

If you need any further assistance please call first before running the the first forum and law enforcement agency that you see.

Thank You,
    Daniel

23. Chrisnlbc

Chrisnlbc Formula Junior

Jan 9, 2015
    Huntington Beach
    I gotta be honest, your response is even more concerning than the fact that you are selling parts on an established forum with out even owning the vehicle yet?

I know there are are two sides to every story, but I would seriously rethink your business practices if you plan on selling things here. Im a newbie, but I have been watching this thread closely.

Thanks you Niteroi for the heads up.

Good luck.

24. Ferrari355F1KY

Jan 7, 2015
    Hello,

I have been in the car business for almost 20 years. I have owned thousands of cars and been involved in many other car deals.

Any buyer on this forum is always welcome to the dealership and pay full retail. Our company saves people money by buying and reselling cars and parts. I did not ask anyone to send money via wire transfer to some Nigerian check scam or some other foreign company.
    Additionally, have you ever heard of drop-shipping? Many things that you purchase online are not actually in the possession of the seller. I just purchased several items last week and the seller "drop ships" the items.

I did not want to own a car that would not perform and make sense financially. I bet in your business you are not amicable to losing money, unless you work for the government and then you wouldn't understand.

We run on tight margins and we look to increase our efficiency in various areas. From an efficiency standpoint it makes perfect sense. We turn cars every few days. How do you know if you are making good decisions? You have buyers lined up to buy the parts.

Your feelings may be hurt, but my pocketbook is not. Feel free to go the the Ferrari Dealership anytime. You are always welcome to spend money on cars and attempt to get your money and time back out.

I am not in the practice of making bad business decisions. I owned a Bentley last year that did not do well and we sold it at a loss.

We had a contract on this car and they sold it out from under me.
    I do not plan on continuing on this site much longer.

There are always people that may not like our business model. I own over 110 Mercedes and part them out just fine. I did not force anyone to do business with us, and everyone on here making comments about my company should stop having a victim mentality.

Thank You,

Daniel

25. Chrisnlbc

Chrisnlbc Formula Junior

Jan 9, 2015
    Huntington Beach
    I would SERIOUSLY re-think your post here and see how many wrongs are in your rant. I'm not from KY, so maybe that's how you respond to to potential customers "round yonder". But I'm guessing a moderator will be by and step in very soon on this one. Wow.

And thanks for reminding me, Ferrari of Torrance just opened up close by to me, I think Ill swing by to see how they are doing.