Looking for 430 headers "Wanted" | FerrariChat

Looking for 430 headers "Wanted"

Discussion in 'Ad Archives' started by BB55, Jan 28, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. BB55

BB55 Karting

Sep 18, 2014
    Washington, DC
    Full Name:
    BB
    Looking to find a set of lightly used or close to NEW headers for a 430. Factory (gen 2) or other brand, if you have a set that you want to sell, I am interested. PM or post on this thread, thank you.

2. George in NH

George in NH Formula Junior

Oct 11, 2013
    I have a set of Gen 2 headers that will be coming off in about a month or so. I can dig through my papers and let you know exactly when they were installed (by the previous owner). I haven't researched pricing yet, so I can't give you a number right now...but it'll be less than what you typically find online because I'd prefer to sell them quickly and not have them take up room in my garage.

3. BB55

BB55 Karting

Sep 18, 2014
    Washington, DC
    Full Name:
    BB
    George - just sent a pm

4. Lore2486

Lore2486 Rookie

Mar 25, 2011
  5. TheGeeMan

TheGeeMan Formula Junior

Nov 5, 2003
    Montreal , Canada
    Full Name:
    Eddy
    Same here except, I need them for my 360..... would prefer Challenge headers or Fabspeed...

Thanks...

6. SCKOMS

SCKOMS F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 21, 2011
    Lake County, IL
    Full Name:
    Spiro
    Just took mine off my 430 (they are Gen 2) and installed Agency Power headers. PM me if interested.

7. BB55

BB55 Karting

Sep 18, 2014
    Washington, DC
    Full Name:
    BB
    Thank you all - got a set of headers

8. sunir

sunir Formula Junior

Oct 30, 2014
    MD
    Full Name:
    Sunir
    Mine are coming off my F430 sometime this year hopefully sooner than later. Feel free to pm me anyone if you'd like me to let you know when they become available. They are almost new Gen2 factory headers.