Ferrari Boxer Pioneer Equalizer | FerrariChat

Ferrari Boxer Pioneer Equalizer

Discussion in 'Ad Archives' started by AHudson, May 25, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. AHudson

AHudson F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 7, 2005
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Adams Hudson
  2. AHudson

AHudson F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 7, 2005
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Adams Hudson
    #2 AHudson, May 25, 2015
    Last edited: May 25, 2015
  3. Faza

Faza Rookie

Jan 17, 2014
    Calgary, Canada
    Full Name:
    John Smaak
    I have 1 button missing on my 1984 Boxer 7 band equalizer, can you help me out?

4. AHudson

AHudson F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 7, 2005
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Adams Hudson
    That is so interesting. I just bought an entire equalizer on ebay JUST FOR THE BUTTONS since I was missing them on another. Had to basically ruin the use of that one since I couldn't find the blasted things anywhere.

PM me your address (USA, correct?) and I'll send you a button at no charge.

5. 1stiffler

1stiffler Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 23, 2013
    Since you are in a charitable mood, do you know where I can get a new Cavallino decal? The old ones is worn out. Thank you in advance.

A

6. ferraripete

ferraripete F1 World Champ

current high bidder right here...:)

7. eric0807

eric0807 Rookie

May 26, 2015
    well I just come to see .....

8. Faza

Faza Rookie

Jan 17, 2014
    Calgary, Canada
    Full Name:
    John Smaak
    That is so interesting. I just bought an entire equalizer on ebay JUST FOR THE BUTTONS since I was missing them on another. Had to basically ruin the use of that one since I couldn't find the blasted things anywhere.

PM me your address (USA, correct?) and I'll send you a button at no charge.

Thank you soooo much, that is awesome. I live in Canada, I do have a US address but mail forwarding does not always work. Would you mind sending it to Canada? My address is:

John Smaak
    2801 Dallaire Ave. SW
    Calgary, Alberta T3E-7T2
    Canada

My email address is [email protected], if you send me an email we could discuss some other parts I am looking for and maybe I can help you find some. I was going to buy another Boxer to get the things I need, but now the price has just run up...

9. AHudson

AHudson F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 7, 2005
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Adams Hudson
    Good to hear Pete! Best to you there ol' pal. For you, you must pick up in person!

10. suicidedoors1964

suicidedoors1964 Formula Junior

Oct 2, 2004
    Do you happen to have a KE-4300 laying around? I'm shockedt o see another EQ though as I found one a couple of months ago and figured I wouldn't see another one for years.

11. AHudson

AHudson F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 7, 2005
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Adams Hudson
    I am not in the parts biz; just have collected some oddball bits from cars over the years.

Your button sent out today. Just ONE button (I needed the others to supply other two eqs, sorry) so be careful opening the package. They're tiny!

No KE 4300 unit, but I have the manual set for that radio, and for the equalizers. ($195/set, complete.)

I have two other equalizers, also complete. They do not come up that often, have seen 4 in 4 years.

And I still have the rear Boxer clamshell! Using it for wall art, but available for someone restoring a Boxer.

12. suicidedoors1964

suicidedoors1964 Formula Junior

Oct 2, 2004
    Are either of the other two EQs the 5-band unit instead of the 7-band one?

13. Faza

Faza Rookie

Jan 17, 2014
    Calgary, Canada
    Full Name:
    John Smaak
    Your button sent out today. Just ONE button (I needed the others to supply other two eqs, sorry) so be careful opening the package. They're tiny!

No KE 4300 unit, but I have the manual set for that radio, and for the equalizers. ($195/set, complete.

Thanks you very much again for the button. I have 2 manuals with my 1984 Boxer from a 1982 Boxer, the KE-4300 which I believe is still correct for a 1984 Boxer, and the AD-30, which is the 5 band equalizer, and I have the 7 band equalizer. Which equalizer manual do you have?

14. AHudson

AHudson F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 7, 2005
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Adams Hudson
    My 84 Boxer had the 7 band eq, and my manuals, tags are for the 7 band. Manuals largely the same, but not the cover

Both 7 band.

15. Faza

Faza Rookie

Jan 17, 2014
    Calgary, Canada
    Full Name:
    John Smaak
    No KE 4300 unit, but I have the manual set for that radio, and for the equalizers. ($195/set, complete.

Would you sell me just the manual for the 7 band equalizer?

16. AHudson

AHudson F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 7, 2005
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Adams Hudson
    Sure, half of full set, add $9 for shipping. Running low on these. PayPal to [email protected], thanks.

17. Faza

Faza Rookie

Jan 17, 2014
    Calgary, Canada
    Full Name:
    John Smaak
    Thanks, I sent the money, you still have my address in Canada, right? Is this an original one or a reprint? I seem to remember somebody was selling reprints, not an issue to me either way.

18. Faza

Faza Rookie

Jan 17, 2014
    Calgary, Canada
    Full Name:
    John Smaak
    Thanks for the 7 button equalizer manual Adam, exactly what I expected, nice to obtain another boxer item that I had been looking for. Also, thanks again for the equalizer button at no charge, there are lots of great people in this world!