Corse Clienti pullover new with tags | FerrariChat

Corse Clienti pullover new with tags

Discussion in 'Ad Archives' started by TeamF1Jr, Jul 5, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. TeamF1Jr

TeamF1Jr Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 8, 2003
    #1 TeamF1Jr, Jul 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    $85.00 shipped. Please read this in its entirety prior to jumping in.

I've been lucky enough to get my hands on plenty of Challenge, Shell Historic, XX Programme and Pilota factory wear and I have to admit the sizing varies greatly, what equals a large in a jacket is a small in a polo, what is a medium in a rain jacket is entirely different to a medium in a track jacket..... it goes on and on. One thing I've learned is the size noted on the tag means nothing, it has cost me a lot of money over the years and the items I've chosen to keep over the years are a variety of sizes yet they fit me perfectly. It's not the generic, "well it's Italian so always go a size bigger", I have found the official teamwear sizes vary dramatically from item to item.

All that being said, a few things about this long sleeve pullover that I hope will help you in your buying decision. It still has its tag and is new. The size is XL, that is confirmed by inside lining tag, the collar tag and the hanging tag. However, it is my belief this is a medium. Here are couple important measurements, if you want more, just let me know. From armpit to armpit it is approximately 21-1/2", from the back of the pullover, the bottom of the collar to the very bottom of the pullover is approximately 24-1/4". The lining is a very thin fleece. Personally, I think you could use this in all seasons, it's not a heavy fleece. It is also a very flexible and stretchy material so it's not a loose fit. If you have a beer gut, it probably won't look too flattering on you. Lastly, I noticed a small area of light reddish color on the collar. I don't think it's very noticeable especially when you have it partially zipped and more of an open collar, but you can judge that by the photos below. This obviously has been unwashed, so whether that will come out or not, I don't know and don't want to assume. It's one of those things that people don't know it's there until you point them out to them.

It's a extremely cool item to have and I don't have to tell you out there that Corse Clienti items are not easy to get your hands on, so here's your chance.

Paypal please.
    Thanks for your consideration.
    Phil
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. TeamF1Jr

TeamF1Jr Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 8, 2003
    sale pending