Ferrari 348 5 piece Schedoni luggage set | FerrariChat

Ferrari 348 5 piece Schedoni luggage set

Discussion in 'Ad Archives' started by jaybart, Feb 10, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jaybart

jaybart Rookie

Feb 2, 2011
    Los Gatos, CA
    Full Name:
    Jay Barthel
    #1 jaybart, Feb 10, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I'm selling my complete tan luggage set. Large and medium suitcase as well as garment bag include the sack with the horsey on it. All items have name tags (unused) and the suitcases have the locks and keys with them. Exterior of the suitcases and the garment bag is basically flawless. Some very minor flakin of the leather in places - see pictures. The toiletry and shoe bag are in very good condition. $2,500 plus shipping firm.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. jaybart

jaybart Rookie

Feb 2, 2011
    Los Gatos, CA
    Full Name:
    Jay Barthel
    #2 jaybart, Feb 10, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  3. veradent

veradent Rookie

Jun 11, 2009
    Italy
    Full Name:
    Verace
    Hello I am new in the discussion , are Italian and I own a ferrari 512 tr 92 , they are in search of the original set of suitcases .Qualcuno can help me

4. veradent

veradent Rookie

Jun 11, 2009
    Italy
    Full Name:
    Verace
    Hello I am new in the discussion , are Italian and I own a ferrari 512 tr 92 , they are in search of the original set of suitcases . Can someone help me

5. veradent

veradent Rookie

Jun 11, 2009
    Italy
    Full Name:
    Verace
    Hello I am new in the discussion , are Italian and I own a ferrari 512 tr 92 , they are in search of the original set of suitcases . Can someone help me

6. surfwolf

surfwolf Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 14, 2012
    Bethany, OR
    Full Name:
    Michael Wolfe
    I am interested in your luggage set for the 348. I have a 1995 348 spider & was wondering if all 5 pieces will fit in my car? Without the rear shelf area, space is limited to the "Frunk".

7. mustang335J

mustang335J Rookie

Aug 24, 2013
    CHAMONIX,FRANCE
    Full Name:
    BOUVERAT Rene
    Hi,

Would you ship to France?

Thks.
    Have a good day.

Rene

8. Ferrarimondial348

Ferrarimondial348 Formula Junior

Nov 29, 2012
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Full Name:
    Stephen
    Michael, I own a 1995 348 Spider and had the same question before purchasing a set from a fellow F-chatter. I can tell you that the two small cases that sit behind you on the shelf will NOT fit in a spider as, as you said, the shelf is not deep enough. The toiletry case and shoe case were designed specifically for the closed cars and not the Spider. I purchased a beautiful 3 piece set in black (unicorn) including the medium and large suit case plus the garment bag with covers, keys, locks and tags and they fit perfectly in the trunck. You might want to grab a set of luggage at these prices as everything Ferrari iseems to be on the rise and you could always sell the small boxes on.

9. jaybart

jaybart Rookie

Feb 2, 2011
    Los Gatos, CA
    Full Name:
    Jay Barthel
    Rene, I can ship to France if you can help me with the formalities, payment and shipping options as I don't know much about what's involved. So, if you can find out, why not?

10. jaybart

jaybart Rookie

Feb 2, 2011
    Los Gatos, CA
    Full Name:
    Jay Barthel
    Thanks Tariq! Hope you enjoy them.