Superformance alloy wheels Bridgestone Potenza | FerrariChat

Superformance alloy wheels Bridgestone Potenza

Discussion in 'Ad Archives' started by drfink, Apr 26, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. drfink

drfink Karting

Oct 8, 2015
    Roanoke VA
    Full Name:
    Dean Fink
    #1 drfink, Apr 26, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Bought these for my Mondial and also committed to buying a set of 360 wheels at the same time. I ended up using the 360 wheels so I am selling these. Selling for the same deal another fchat member (archstanton) extended to me. $1700 shipped center caps in photos are not included.
    Superformance aluminum alloy wheels with Bridgestone Potenza RE-01 R tires:
    Two 7X16 rims with 205/55 R16 91V tires 5x108mm 11.5ET
    Two 8X16 rims with 225/50 R16 92V tires 5x108mm 11.5ET
    Rims and tires were on a Ferrari GT4. They were bought by the previous owner in May 2008 and have 5,300 miles on them. All have 5-6mm of tread depth. The wheels are generally in very good/excellent shape with just a few small nicks from road debris. Absolutely NO curb rash! One front rim is slightly deformed on the lip from hitting a pothole at night (pointed to in pic). Its not noticeable unless you're looking for it, and even then it sometimes takes me awhile to find it. Two mechanics have told me that it is of no functional significance and I have used the wheels for a few years with no problems since that incident- this wheel/tire does not leak air
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. drfink

drfink Karting

Oct 8, 2015
    Roanoke VA
    Full Name:
    Dean Fink
    Oh and I have to use the original photos, camera was "liberated" last week and I have nothing to take photos with yet.

3. drfink

drfink Karting

Oct 8, 2015
    Roanoke VA
    Full Name:
    Dean Fink
    Excellent looking wheels, perfect for a second set to knock around and save the originals for shows

4. drfink

drfink Karting

Oct 8, 2015
    Roanoke VA
    Full Name:
    Dean Fink
    Someone buy these! Get them out of my way.