Mondial trim strip,NEW, Never used,Mint! | FerrariChat

Mondial trim strip,NEW, Never used,Mint!

Discussion in 'Ad Archives' started by ferrarisun, May 17, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ferrarisun

ferrarisun Formula Junior

Feb 13, 2011
    For the Mondial, this is a black metal trim strip,@ 2 inches wide, and nearly 6 feet long, finished in what I would call a semi-gloss, black finish. This part goes under the rocker on either side of the car. The part number is 61682200, it is N.O.S. ( New, old stock), MINT condition, still in the original shipping tube from Algar Ferrari in Pa., with their address on the label, and yellow Ferrari tape on the tube. The part number is on the trim piece, and on the shipping tube. I DO NOT know which side of the car this is for ( hope some fellow F-Chatter's can help out). If your trim is missing or banged up, here is a concours quality piece to replace it. My daughter took several pictures of the trim, pm me, with your phone number, and I will have Stacey send pictures of the trim piece. Price: $225.00, INCLUDES shipping AND insurance, U.S. sales ONLY. Payment: Paypal, money order, cashier's check, & for subscribed F-chatter's, your personal check is welcome. I send a email the day the item is shipped, with the expected delivery date.

2. ferrarisun

Feb 13, 2011
    Mondial trim strip,NEW, never used,MINT! Price reduced, $200.00, includes shipping AND insurance, U.S. sales only.

3. ferrarisun

Feb 13, 2011
    Mondial trim strip, NEW, never used, MINT! Price reduced, $175.00, includes shipping/ins. U.S. sales only. Read on F-Chat recently, these trim strips are $400.00 per side, from Ferrari.

4. ferrarisun

Feb 13, 2011
    Mondial trim strip, NEW, never used, MINT. Price reduced, $125.00, includes shipping/insurance, U.S. sales only.

5. ferrarisun

Feb 13, 2011
    Mondial trim strip, NEW, never used, MINT! Reduced price, $110.00, includes shipping, U.S. sales only.

6. Alden

Alden F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 25, 2010
    Central Florida
    #6 Alden, May 31, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  7. ferrarisun

Feb 13, 2011
    The Mondial/ Ferrari trim strip, NEW, never used is SOLD. Thanks again, Paul!