Momo Montecarlo Steering Wheel--$100 | FerrariChat

Momo Montecarlo Steering Wheel--$100

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by SeattleM5, Nov 28, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. SeattleM5

SeattleM5 Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 9, 2006
    Kirkland, Washington
    Full Name:
    Ettore Palazzo
    #1 SeattleM5, Nov 28, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Selling my Momo Montecarlo Steering Wheel. You can search the forum for discussions on these steering wheels but basically they have the same frame as the 308 QV/328 steering wheels with slightly thicker grip and additional contour at the 2 and 10 position. Some have swapped out their original steering wheels for one of these to preserve their original for concours purposes. Selling for $100 with shipping included in the continental US and I'll take care of paypal fees. (I'm happy to ship internationally at buyers cost).
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. SeattleM5

SeattleM5 Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 9, 2006
    Kirkland, Washington
    Full Name:
    Ettore Palazzo
    #2 SeattleM5, Nov 30, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I've had two Fchaters express an interest in the steering wheel this evening and both have asked for additional information regarding the condition of the wheel. My apologies for not providing more description of the item beyond what could be seen in the photos. First off, some additional history regarding the steering wheel: It was acquired several years ago used from a local 308 QV that was being parted and it is unclear how long the wheel was in service (it has a date stamp of 4/91 which I presume is the manufacture date). It has primarily served as garage art in my shop for the past several years. There are no rips or tears in the leather and the stitching is intact. The leather itself is dry and would benefit from a good conditioning. There is very minimal separation of the leather at the 9 o'clock spoke as well as less than 2mm separation where the leather meets at the inner circumference of the wheel. I've done my best to add some additional photos noting the findings listed above.

'Rory J' you inquired first and get first dibs on the wheel. 'ExcelcsiorZ' your next in line.

3. SeattleM5

SeattleM5 Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 9, 2006
    Kirkland, Washington
    Full Name: