Phil Hill Ferrari Framed Hand Signed Collection | FerrariChat

Phil Hill Ferrari Framed Hand Signed Collection

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by Modena-andiamo, Jan 15, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Modena-andiamo

Modena-andiamo Karting

Sep 11, 2009
    Full Name:
    drivenferspeed
    #1 Modena-andiamo, Jan 15, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Hello,

You'll feel you're right at the track in a time machine with this unparalleled, stunning 27 3/4" x 16 3/4" framed collection, I have for sale, of Racing Legend Phil Hill's select, autographed items---for the discerning collector. (All of the items stem from an extraordinary Chicago meeting I had with the late Champion almost a half-century ago.) An exclusive, one-of-a-kind montage, with Hill's most distinctive signatures (he commanded the pen with the same sure grip as the steering wheel, helping him to win 1961 World Driving Championship for Ferrari, Le Mans ''58, '61 and '62 all for Ferrari among many others.)

(note a slight imperfection in the background of 8" x 10 " b&w photo.)

Priced at $499. which includes FedEx shipping.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Modena-andiamo

Modena-andiamo Karting

Sep 11, 2009
    Full Name:
    drivenferspeed
    #2 Modena-andiamo, Jan 18, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    You'll experience the thrill of crossing the finish line with this dynamic, vivid and unparalleled 29 3/8" x 19 1/8" framed print, I have for sale, of Racing Legend Phil Hill's select, autographed item---for the discerning collector. Perfect for your man (or woman) cave. With silver-toned matting. (Autograph item stems from an extraordinary Chicago meeting I had with the late Champion almost a half-century ago.) The print is from legendary auto racing artist William J. Sims. It was done in 1976, making it more than 40 years old. (Hill's pictured teammate Wolfgang von Trips was tragically killed in a race at Monza not long after, a reminder of the ultimate sacrifices drivers can make for us.)

Priced at $649 which includes FedEx shipping (U.S.A. only)

3. tifoso2728

tifoso2728 F1 Veteran
    BANNED

Apr 30, 2014
    IL
    Full Name:
    DRM
    Awesomeness . . . . .

4. Modena-andiamo

Modena-andiamo Karting

Sep 11, 2009
    Full Name:
    drivenferspeed
    Thanks Rob,
    The Chicago show, back in the late 80's & 90's at Joe Marchetti's Como Inn, was a special place. I ran into Phil Hill and Stanley Wanlass within 5 minutes.

I guess my computer is too outdated to put any more ads on the forum. I have tried everything the moderator suggested, and it all failed, so I have to believe it's my operating system. Thanks for letting me know you could not see the ad.

5. tifoso2728

tifoso2728 F1 Veteran
    BANNED

Apr 30, 2014
    IL
    Full Name:
    DRM
    Glad to help. Were you there at the Como Inn the evening Phil Hill gave his slide show presentation and speech? It was awesome . . .

6. Modena-andiamo

Modena-andiamo Karting

Sep 11, 2009
    Full Name:
    drivenferspeed
    Rob,

I am not sure what year that was, when Phil Hill was in town. If it were 1988, I believe I just stopped in for a minute, because I was with some friends and we were invited to see
    Hillary Habb's Collection of cars & Ferrari books & literature.