Gilles Villeneuve stickers + Ferrari | FerrariChat

Gilles Villeneuve stickers + Ferrari

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by tifoso2728, Jan 21, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. tifoso2728

tifoso2728 F1 Veteran
    BANNED

Apr 30, 2014
    IL
    Full Name:
    DRM
    #1 tifoso2728, Jan 21, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Four stickers. One is an original period issue Giacobazzi Lambrusco sticker. It measures 7x13.5cm. Then there is a sticker of Gilles with his helmet on and one that says I (heart) love Gil. The last item is the Ferrari trademark rectangle. It measures 5.5x9 cm. By the way, my price is based on the rarity of the Giacobazzi Lambrusco sticker.

$39.95 shipped in the USA. I only ship to the USA.

I accept PayPal.

PLEASE NOTE: Some of these items are old. Therefore the adhesive may not be in the best of shape.

Rob Manchester

Please click on my user ID and browse through my other items. If it's not marked sold it's available. Thank you.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. bjwhite

bjwhite F1 Rookie

Mar 17, 2006
    Seattle, WA
    Full Name:
    Brian White
    I'm curious as I've seen your posts before, why do you make a point of only shipping to the US?

3. tifoso2728

tifoso2728 F1 Veteran
    BANNED

Apr 30, 2014
    IL
    Full Name:
    DRM
    Thanks for your question.

To start, please note that I always list my items with shipping included. So I've built a nominal shipping fee into the item It's less complicated for the buyer.

Experience has shown that there are extra complications for me such as having to construct shipping boxes or envelopes (USPS domestic priority provides free containers), fill out customs forms and unknown pricing for each destination. I never charge a lot for my items so I want to reduce any potential hassle.

Also, I insist on tracking. I've been on ebay since 1999. When someone claims they did not receive the item, ebay always sides with the buyer rather than the seller when he claims he didn't receive it. So, unless you provide tracking info, you've lost the item and the money. On all USPS Priority domestic shipping, tracking is free. Zero problems!

And, that protects you too. I could say I shipped the item and never did just as easily as the recipient could claim they never got the item when indeed they did.

Shipping to Europe is reasonable without tracking, but with tracking, it goes through the roof.

I know I will lose some sales with this policy, but this is a hobby. I buy as much as I sell!

I hope this helps.

Rob Manchester

4. Rosey

Rosey F1 Rookie

Nov 5, 2015
    Australia
    Full Name:
    Mark R
    That counts me out then !!