WTB 599 | FerrariChat

WTB 599

Discussion in 'Ad Archives' started by 1mean3, Feb 12, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 1mean3

1mean3 Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 26, 2012
    Have been watching and studying up on 599s for a while and thanks to all your help on this FOURM I am ready to buy one... Just need to find it. As there appears to be many cars on the market I thought I'd get what I'm looking for out there.

I'm in the market for a 2008 or 2009. Needs to be Silverstone or Red. Car must have Tan or Cuoio interior, Daytona seats w/contrast stitching and/or piping and inserts. I like most of the contrasting colors. Prefer Challenge wheels. Prefer a well optioned car ( full carbon, shields, etc)
    Must have strong and detailed service history. No accidents, no stories.
    Prefer low Mileage but will consider any car that does not to exceed 15k.

I know my cars out there and I'm ready to buy it. Thanks for your help.

2. Sales@CNCMOTORS

Sales@CNCMOTORS Formula 3

Aug 10, 2011
    Upland, California
    Full Name:
    Ira
    We just took in a Red Tan 599 with HGTE, pics should be up in a few days. Let me know if you have an interest....

3. 1mean3

1mean3 Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 26, 2012
    Cam,

Really nice looking car. My concern is the mileage. Seems to be a big issue to many, especially when it comes time to sell it (year or so for me)
    Really want something well under 10k so I can put a few thousand miles on it.

Seems to me that spending $10k more at purchase now not that big a deal but having a 25k mile 599 will be hard for me to sell later without pricing it way below the rest and that will be way more than $10k. I think I will find the 2008-9 I'm looking for and will be able to buy it at $180k +/-$10k

Thanks and feel free to let me know if one comes your way.

4. Sales@CNCMOTORS

Aug 10, 2011
    Upland, California
    Full Name:
    Ira
    What is nice about this Red car is the HGTE Package and has regular service history to support the miles.

We are taking in a Black Black 2008 GTB with about 3k miles that will be here in about a week. If you want PM me your info and I can let you know when that car comes in....

5. Sales@CNCMOTORS

Aug 10, 2011
    Upland, California
    Full Name:
    Ira
    Did you end up buying a car?