2005 575M F1 Maranello | FerrariChat

2005 575M F1 Maranello

Discussion in 'Ad Archives' started by canadianferrarista, May 25, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. canadianferrarista

canadianferrarista Formula 3

Jan 16, 2010
    Calgary, Ab. Canada
    Full Name:
    Domenic
    #1 canadianferrarista, May 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I am selling my 2005 575M F1 Maranello.
    I purchased the car from Wide World Ferrari/Maserati in 2011 with 9900 Miles and it presently has 15,507 Miles as of yesterday.

The car is hard loaded with FHP, Daytona Seats, Shields, Modular Wheels, Rear Leather Shelf, Hi Power HiFi with Subwoofer, All Stitchings in Red, Red Brake Calipers,

Exterior Color: Argento Nurburgring
    Interior Color: Nero
    Carpets: Nero

Serial # ZFFBV55AX50139487
    Assembly # 57041

The car also has new Michelin PS2's and a new factory windshield because of a couple of rock chips from freeway driving.

Note: I was driving the car in the fall of 2011 on a drive with 13 cars and I was the lead car.....we were on our way to the Rocky Mountains and I was the first to come across and hit black ice (unusually isolated conditions & circumstance for that time of year) after I crested the hill on this secondary freeway. The car sustained front bumper, front fenders, and suspension damage. The insurance company WOULD NOT write the car off because there was no frame damage. I had the car repaired at one of the most qualified and reputable Ferrari Repair Centres in all of Alberta. I do have a Car Fax available for anyone who has a serious interest in my car.

The car drives and looks amazing......it's just that it is so called..."a car with a story" I have been recently contemplating selling my Barchetta or this one and have decided to try and sell this Maranello.....nothing to do with the incident.

Asking $122,000.00
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. canadianferrarista

Jan 16, 2010
    Calgary, Ab. Canada
    Full Name:
    Domenic
    I forgot to mention that the car also has a professionally installed, hard wired radar detector/jammer and Tubi exhaust that came with the car from Wide World Cars.

The belt service is due in 2015.

3. Rnye

Rnye Karting

Mar 17, 2014
    Las Vegas, NV
    Beautiful car! :)

4. canadianferrarista

Jan 16, 2010
    Calgary, Ab. Canada
    Full Name:
    Domenic
    Thanks
    The new odometer reading is 15,700 Miles after today's drive to the Rocky Mountains. :)

5. arizonaitalian

arizonaitalian F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Oct 29, 2010
    Wyoming
    Beautiful car...GLWS.

6. canadianferrarista

Jan 16, 2010
    Calgary, Ab. Canada
    Full Name:
    Domenic
    Thanks
    I used to own an '04 575M 6 Speed in 2009/10 and regret selling that vehicle and I found myself an 05 575M 6 Speed that I just purchased again. F1's are great, but I have 3 Maranellos now and this car I posted for sale will be the car I try to sell......even though it would be nice to keep it....I am now having to start parking other vehicles I own outside. I will start a thread and post details in the 575 section.

7. Steen Jensen

Steen Jensen Formula Junior

Mar 29, 2009
    Don't worry Domenic...the 04 is being well taken care of.

I'm in the same situation with too many cars but the 575 always stays inside.

8. canadianferrarista

Jan 16, 2010
    Calgary, Ab. Canada
    Full Name:
    Domenic
    I am glad to hear that :)
    I drove that car back from Dallas to Calgary when I picked it up from Straight Line Automotive.
    That was a nice drive back to Calgary.

9. canadianferrarista

Jan 16, 2010
    Calgary, Ab. Canada
    Full Name:
    Domenic
    Bump.
    Car is still for sale.
    I am somewhat motivated or interested in selling it, but I am not going to give it away....so if someone is looking for a great late model 575M F1, this is an excellent opportunity to buy a great and amazing car.

PM me if you are interested in my car.

10. MotoMeccanica

MotoMeccanica Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 21, 2006
    Calgary Alberta
    Dom,

I knew it.....I just asked you on Sunday if you were selling, "No, they are all different and I like them all". I knew it would come up for sale, beautiful car man. I would love it, just no room in my garage.....well that's my excuse but my wife would not allow it, either would my bank.

Good luck Dom, I know it will sell.

Scott

11. canadianferrarista

Jan 16, 2010
    Calgary, Ab. Canada
    Full Name:
    Domenic
    You are right Scott, they are all different, but I am not a wealthy guy, so I am trying to be practical by selling this car and hoping that someone who wants and appreciates a great touring car will enjoy the ownership and driving experience of a 575M Maranello :)

12. margarita

margarita Formula 3

Mar 20, 2011
    usa
    Love the color on that car

13. canadianferrarista

Jan 16, 2010
    Calgary, Ab. Canada
    Full Name:
    Domenic
  14. canadianferrarista

Jan 16, 2010
    Calgary, Ab. Canada
    Full Name:
    Domenic
    Bump.
    I am still trying to sell this car and may need to be more negotiable on the price, even though the car is as new.
    I did use it a fair amount this year as a daily driver and some road trips to the mountains because it is so great to drive.

If interested, please call, PM or email me. See post #1

15. tazandjan

tazandjan Three Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 19, 2008
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    Full Name:
    Terry H Phillips
    Dominec- Any nibbles? Allen was looking for one like this.

16. Hawkeye

Hawkeye F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Sep 20, 2009
    Beautiful 575, love argento. If cars are repaired properly, I see no issues here. Best of luck!

17. canadianferrarista

Jan 16, 2010
    Calgary, Ab. Canada
    Full Name:
    Domenic
    Terry, Allen inquired about it a while ago and I think I was too firm on the price at that time.

I should reach out to him and see if he is still looking. There seem to be about 15+ 575's for sale at the moment, but not sure if there is one or so 2005 model year for sale.

18. canadianferrarista

Jan 16, 2010
    Calgary, Ab. Canada
    Full Name:
    Domenic
    Thanks Chad.
    Yes, the car was repaired properly and I hope there is a buyer out there looking for a car such as this, so that I can keep my other 575M 6 Speed car. I decided to let one of the two go and I am being advised by many here to keep my HGTC car.

19. simchanova

simchanova Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

May 3, 2010
    Philadelphia
    Full Name:
    Stuart
    ...hi dom,this is Stuart from Philly ....YES KEEP YOUR 3 PEDAL 575!!!!!...it is stunning !!!....I own a 2002 3 pedal red/tan 575....absolutely flawless...no options other than red brake calipers...only 6700 miles!!!!...all records ...I WILL NEVER SELL!!!...I also own a 550 that has EVERY option you could get from the factory (Grigio titanio/ charcoal )...which I will never sell...I love these cars...gobs of torque for a gt car...keep barchetta also...glws

20. Oengus

Oengus F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed Silver Subscribed

great looking 575 Dom....good luck with the sale.
    Keep the 3 pedal one.......its incredible...

Chas

21. canadianferrarista

Jan 16, 2010
    Calgary, Ab. Canada
    Full Name:
    Domenic
    Thanks Stuart

22. canadianferrarista

Jan 16, 2010
    Calgary, Ab. Canada
    Full Name:
    Domenic
    Thanks Chas

23. Allen F

Allen F Formula Junior

Mar 29, 2006
    AZ / PNW / NYC
    Full Name:
    Allen
    Dom,

I am just wrapping up a deal on a 575 with under 5,000 miles (it is a 2004 and has all the updates I was looking for). It is my desired color combination (red) and the best part is that I'm getting it for $20,000 (USD) less than the price you were so firm at.

Good luck with your sale & thanks for thinking of me again.

24. canadianferrarista

Jan 16, 2010
    Calgary, Ab. Canada
    Full Name:
    Domenic
    Allen,

I am very happy and glad to hear that you found the 575 that you were looking for. I can't wait to see a thread with photos posted or photos in the 575 photo section.

Congratulations again and I hope you take the opportunity to put enjoyable miles on it this late summer and early fall.

25. canadianferrarista

Jan 16, 2010
    Calgary, Ab. Canada
    Full Name:
    Domenic
    Bump
    This car and my 2005 575M HGTC 6 Speed TDF/Cuoio are for sale until one of the 2 cars sell.