Quick Sale 03 360 Spider 5,000 miles. | FerrariChat

Quick Sale 03 360 Spider 5,000 miles.

Discussion in 'Ad Archives' started by GQ IMAGE, Jul 12, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. GQ IMAGE

GQ IMAGE Formula Junior

Feb 10, 2005
    PA
    Full Name:
    GQ IMAGE
    #1 GQ IMAGE, Jul 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Just putting this out there for a response. Friend of mine owns a Chevy store, guy is trading his car in for a new Vette. This is the photo of the car, not sure of the transmission type. It has only 5,000 miles on it. I am going to look at the car this coming Monday. If anyone is truly interested in the car, please PM me. I am only estimating a sale price in the mid to upper 80's. This will be a quick a sale, I don't usually sell Ferrari's unless they are my own. Seeing if anyone on F Chat is really interested. If the car ends up at dealer, that deals in exotics with this low miles, they will be asking $99,000.00

What I know right now.
    2003 Ferrari 360 Spider Red/Black 5,000 miles
    Carbon Fiber Seats
    Challenge Wheels
    Shields
    Red Calipers
    Clean Car Fax. Current owner bought the car on 5/12/07 with 4,108 miles on it. Do not know service history will find out all details on Monday.

Again, if you are seriously interested in the car please pm me. No time for dreamers. I know exactly what to look for, I am a extreme Ferrari enthusiast and will answer all the questions when I see the car in person myself.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. 360Tom

360Tom Formula 3

May 9, 2013
    Burbank, CA
    Full Name:
    Tom
    I could be wrong, but I think those are the modular wheels. Not the challenge.
    That asking price seems a lil high too. You can pick up 430s almost in that price range.

3. phil dade

phil dade Rookie

Jun 3, 2014
    USA
    Full Name:
    James Phillip Dade
    Those are not challenge wheels. You will not get a F430 spider with $5000 or even close for anywhere near this price....not almost close unless something is wrong.

4. Akellums

Akellums Karting

Nov 8, 2011
    Modesto California
    PM sent...

5. Akellums

Akellums Karting

Nov 8, 2011
    Modesto California
    Have you found any more info?

6. rob4092xx

rob4092xx Formula Junior

Mar 8, 2010
    Phoenix, AZ
    25k over-priced if you want a "quick sale."

7. opherhenry

opherhenry Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 17, 2014
    Huntingdon Valley, PA
    Where in PA is this located? I may be interested if this is a manual.

8. GQ IMAGE

GQ IMAGE Formula Junior

Feb 10, 2005
    PA
    Full Name:
    GQ IMAGE
    #8 GQ IMAGE, Jul 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Sorry I was off Ferrari Chat for a bit. Better picture of the car. Car had no sticky parts. Had the carbon fiber seats, true 3 pedal manual car. Hi-Fi Stereo with factory Subs. Red Stitching, Rear Leather shelf, only 4,000 miles, belts just done 500 miles ago, factory fire extinguisher, 3 keys, manuals, two fobs, all tools, Tubi Exhaust, all service records. Just a great example of a 360 Spider with all the options. Clean Car Fax, no paint work. Car sold for 90,000.00 dollars. Guy traded the car for a pre order new Z06 Vette. Sad but true.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

9. FerRrari

FerRrari Formula 3

Jan 11, 2009
    WA
    Full Name:
    Fernando
    WOW, someone got an amazing deal! Perfect combo, 3 pedal, racing seats, black interior. If maintenance records were up to date that car could fetch 10-20K more.

10. Testarossa Lover

Testarossa Lover F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 31, 2006
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Haig Barsamian
    360 can't compete with a 430 market.

11. margarita

margarita Formula 3

Mar 20, 2011
    usa
    change a ferrari for a vette? the new vette is a beauty but,i dont have the same opinion

12. arizonaitalian

arizonaitalian F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Oct 29, 2010
    Wyoming
    no way! (proof in the fact its sold).

13. arizonaitalian

Owner Silver Subscribed

Oct 29, 2010
    Wyoming
    Yup.

Nope.

14. azcarguy

azcarguy Formula Junior

Nov 21, 2003
    AZ
    Full Name:
    Marc
    Where do you dreamers come up with this pricing? 75K for an `03 spider, where have you seen a sale go through for that actual price? Post it up.

15. MufflerMan

MufflerMan Formula 3

Jun 12, 2005
    Sacramento Ca
    Full Name:
    Colby Sandman
    It's now for sale at JK's Galleria in Ohio for $99,980, they must have purchased it wholesale.

16. Testarossa Lover

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 31, 2006
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Haig Barsamian
    I actually had 04 for 66K with 30K miles offered to me but I didn't care for the color and it sold below 70K.

17. Testarossa Lover

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 31, 2006
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Haig Barsamian
    One more thing, CNC has beautiful spider 05 in mint condition asking 99. low miles too.

18. alexkam

alexkam Formula 3

Mar 14, 2007
    Sunny CA
    Full Name:
    Alex
    I think he was referencing my 04 that I sold for 68k. It was a coupe not a spider.

Now here's a great car I just got today. I'm not going to post in on a thread because i'm limited to one ad per year since i'm not a sponsor, but would like to give you guys a shot at it bofore it hits eBay, autotrader, etc..

2002 360 Spider - Grigio Alloy with Dark Blue seats and Yellow Deviated Stitching Throughout. The Car is Gorgeous! 16k Miles, Power Seats, Shields, CA car since new, 30k Belt Service Done at Ferrari SF, Pioneer high end sound system, radar, I'll offer the car here at $72,500 which is a great buy. PM me and I can shoot over pics etc.. If you're serious. Clean carfax, No accident history. Very nice example.

19. FerRrari

FerRrari Formula 3

Jan 11, 2009
    WA
    Full Name:
    Fernando
    You can't compare an F1 car with a 3 pedal car. 3 pedal cars carry a premium these days, not to mention the rare carbon seats.

20. azcarguy

azcarguy Formula Junior

Nov 21, 2003
    AZ
    Full Name:
    Marc
    Which isn't a 5K mile resale red 3 pedal spider. I'm an apples to apples kinda guy so I still don't see any evidence.

21. ferraristyle1

ferraristyle1 Formula Junior

Aug 2, 2013
    Baltimore, MD
    I think 99 may be a little high, but not much. Definately an 90K car all day long. So you figure that's what the dealer bought it for and they want to make 10K off the car.

When I was searching for mine, there was a similar car that I tried to buy but they would not move off of 92K.

Red, Spider, CF Seats, Premiem Audio, Tubi, all manuals/tools/keys/ 3 pedal with low miles and recent major I can see it selling for 95K being a 3 pedal.

22. arizonaitalian

Owner Silver Subscribed

Oct 29, 2010
    Wyoming
    +1

Its red.
    Its a spider.
    Its got the kick-ass and very rare Carbon seats.
    Its a rare 3-pedal.
    Its got only 5k miles.
    Its got a recent major.

This has got to be one of the more expensive 360's out there. (assuming PPI is clean and no accident history)

23. arizonaitalian

Owner Silver Subscribed

Oct 29, 2010
    Wyoming
    So? I had a VW bug offered to me for XX. I mean, this is apples and oranges. 5k miles vs. 30k miles. Did the one you mention have carbon race seats? Red? Recent major? 3-pedal?

Of course there are cheaper 360's out there! This one is a rare one, and should be near the pinnacle of 360 pricing.

24. arizonaitalian

Owner Silver Subscribed

Oct 29, 2010
    Wyoming
    Exactly. The OP said he sold it for $90k. He also said it would likely get relisted for $99k if a dealer bought it. Yup and Yup. And, I agree, offer $95k in cash and see if you can get it from the current dealer...should be pretty darn close to a deal. Point being, the original "quick sale" offer in the high 80's was a very good buy for a retail/end user customer.

25. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    Corvettes have 100K mile spark plugs, and no belts...I can totally get it...LOL!