WTB-Super Clean 360 Challenge Stradale | FerrariChat

WTB-Super Clean 360 Challenge Stradale

Discussion in 'Ad Archives' started by ROULEUR, Jul 27, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ROULEUR

ROULEUR Formula Junior

Dec 15, 2008
    Atlanta, Ga
    Full Name:
    Chris C
    Looking for a perfect 360 Challenge Stradale.

--Rosso Corsa
    --Must have stripe
    --Must have radio
    --Lower miles the better
    --Must be inclusive off all items it had when new
    --limited to no track time is very desirable (but likely does not exist)
    --no crashes or paint work
    --Full service history is paramount

Not in a hurry, just looking for the right car.

2. sherpa23

sherpa23 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 28, 2003
    Rocky Mountains
    Full Name:
    Bastuna
    #2 sherpa23, Jul 27, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2014
    You know that Rosso Scuderia is the red on most Stradales, right? Rosso Corsa is considerably rarer compared to Scuderia as the CS was the first car to be offered with it and the vast majority of red ones with the stripe are this color. If you just are looking for "red" then you should probably just say red.

Good luck with your search.

3. arizonaitalian

arizonaitalian Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Oct 29, 2010
    Wyoming
    Ha...took the words right out of my mind!

OP - is RS okay? (if you are serious, you have to PM Stokpro...if not...)

4. sherpa23

sherpa23 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 28, 2003
    Rocky Mountains
    Full Name:
    Bastuna
    It looks like he is a car broker so it's possibly not for himself which also leads to the next part where he might know what he's asking for with his list so, without further ado, let all the usual eye rolling commence…

Anyway, I'm sure that Andrew will chime in if he's truly needed here.

5. ROULEUR

ROULEUR Formula Junior

Dec 15, 2008
    Atlanta, Ga
    Full Name:
    Chris C

Yes, I was aware. Spotted a Rosso Corsa car, or at least advertised as one, and thought it looked really nice. I know the difference, I did some time at a Ferrari store or two in the past. Although, that said, you guys will forget more about them than I will ever know.

6. ROULEUR

ROULEUR Formula Junior

Dec 15, 2008
    Atlanta, Ga
    Full Name:
    Chris C
    I would look at it for sure. The mileage has to be low, if it is someone on here I am certain the service history is spot on and it will be well kept and inclusive of all the items originally delivered with.

7. ROULEUR

ROULEUR Formula Junior

Dec 15, 2008
    Atlanta, Ga
    Full Name:
    Chris C
    There's always one in every crowd. Thanks for not letting me down.

8. BluNart

BluNart Karting

Jul 2, 2013
    New England, USA
    Full Name:
    Blu
    I recall one at FoTB. Check their inventory and a radio can always be added if missing.

9. sherpa23

sherpa23 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 28, 2003
    Rocky Mountains
    Full Name:
    Bastuna
    Well then you know what's what so that's a great start. Message Andrew and he will point you to all of them in the US as you described. I am sure he knows.

10. ROULEUR

ROULEUR Formula Junior

Dec 15, 2008
    Atlanta, Ga
    Full Name:
    Chris C
    I don't know who Andrew is via his screen name. I have not been active on this site since I was a sponsor a long time ago. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction though, it will have a nice home aside a 500 mile SuperAmerica and a 3k mile Barchetta. I thought about the Rosso Corsa because it would match the others, even though it isn't exactly the right livery for that car, I just thought it would look great in the lineup.

11. ROULEUR

ROULEUR Formula Junior

Dec 15, 2008
    Atlanta, Ga
    Full Name:
    Chris C
    I saw that one, I wasn't in love with the miles. I have a friend that works there and it would be an easy deal if the car worked. I was looking for a lower mileage example. Not trying to be snooty about it though.

Thanks for pointing me in a direction.

12. azcarguy

azcarguy Formula Junior

Nov 21, 2003
    AZ
    Full Name:
    Marc
    Andrew = Stokpro

13. ROULEUR

ROULEUR Formula Junior

Dec 15, 2008
    Atlanta, Ga
    Full Name:
    Chris C
    Oh, ok. Does he have one for sale or is he the guy that has a list of them and where they reside? I will send him a message and check with him. Thanks for the help guys, I truly appreciate it.

14. FerRrari

FerRrari Formula 3

Jan 11, 2009
    WA
    Full Name:
    Fernando
    Stokpro is the StradaleLama, he knows everything about them and where to find them. If you're a serious buyer he'll find the right car for you.

15. stokpro

stokpro F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jun 25, 2003
    Himalayas
    Yep, I know of a pristine RC with factory applied stripe that ticks all your boxes. PM sent.

FoTB is RS and not a factory stripe.

16. ROULEUR

ROULEUR Formula Junior

Dec 15, 2008
    Atlanta, Ga
    Full Name:
    Chris C
    Still looking. A little more open on color, but set on options.

17. ROULEUR

ROULEUR Formula Junior

Dec 15, 2008
    Atlanta, Ga
    Full Name:
    Chris C
    Still looking for the right car. Just wanted to bring the thread back to the top.

18. Ferrari 308 Vetro

Ferrari 308 Vetro F1 Rookie

Nov 12, 2012
    Austria
    How much is a really Good One?

19. arizonaitalian

arizonaitalian Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Oct 29, 2010
    Wyoming
    Depends upon how you define "really Good One". The top of market recently has seen a couple of sales over $200k USD in the USA. Cars I would consider "Good Ones" have sold for less. Comes down to mileage, condition, history and color/stripe...

Can't speak to other markets. There is a whole thread on CS values in the 360 forum if you want to learn more.

20. stokpro

stokpro F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jun 25, 2003
    Himalayas
    +1 cars that are current on service (no deferred maintenance), have well documented service records, all factory goodies (both keys, 3 fobs including red master, toolkit, books, etc), desirable options, etc will also command a premium. Most CS buyers tend to be fairly sophisticated and know exactly what they're after.

21. ROULEUR

ROULEUR Formula Junior

Dec 15, 2008
    Atlanta, Ga
    Full Name:
    Chris C
    I am sure I am no different than anyone else. I am willing to pay up for the right car. I am not here to define a value, but to see what is available. There are a few cars on the market, but none that fit the bill for me. These cars trade no differently, really, than any other car of limited availability. It is just a matter of finding the right one and negotiating a deal that is amicable to both parties.

22. ipang1988

ipang1988 Rookie

Sep 6, 2014
    Toronto, Canada
    Full Name:
    Yan Z
    bump for you, looking for a pristine one as well.

23. ROULEUR

ROULEUR Formula Junior

Dec 15, 2008
    Atlanta, Ga
    Full Name:
    Chris C
    Let's find a couple! Are you going to take yours back into Canada? Who are you going to have do the import?

24. stokpro

stokpro F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jun 25, 2003
    Himalayas
    Yan you missed out recently on a very nice, super low mileage (~1k miles), red with factory applied stripe CS that was right in your neck of the woods. I mentioned it to a fellow Fchatter and he immediately bought it sight unseen. Good CS's are getting harder to find and many are selling before hitting the open market.

25. stokpro

stokpro F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jun 25, 2003
    Himalayas
    About a week ago there was a very nice red CS with factory applied stripe in Nevada that was coming available but owner decided to keep the gem.