2011 458 Italia in Giallo Triplo Strato f/s | FerrariChat

2011 458 Italia in Giallo Triplo Strato f/s

Discussion in 'Ad Archives' started by diSCUDsted, Aug 10, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. diSCUDsted

diSCUDsted Formula Junior

Feb 23, 2010
    ILLinois
    #1 diSCUDsted, Aug 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2014
    Triple Pearl yellow 458 Italia with just 3,900 miles on the odometer.

$320,694.00 window sticker not including two factory carbon fiber interior pieces added by dealer at a cost of $4,500 (these were added by original owner to complete interior having all c.f. options). Also painted to match the color of the car, were all 4 calipers (painted by Premeir in California) at a cost of $2,825.00.

Still under factory warranty till October 14 this year (which still leaves plenty of time to extend with a 1 or 2 year factory warranty).

Annual service completed a few months ago at LFSC.

Added at that time were c.f. fender badges and center caps (can be replaced back to stock yellow ones if preferred).

Complete front hood, bumper, fenders, headlights, and mirrors in clear bra. Also has skid plates.

Purchased from CNC November 2013. When I saw their ad listed here for this car, I just had to have it. Never mind the stunning color, it is optioned as good as they come.
    The only difference from CNC's original F/S thread pics is that I had them swap out the black wheels for the dark grey ones.

http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/458-italia/425825-fs-cnc-motors-triple-layer-yellow-458-w-racing-seats-%2490k-options.html

This car has been meticulously maintained and cared for. For anyone that knows me personally, I am "that" guy you would want to buy a car from. I really don't want to sell it, and personally won't be heartbroken if it doesn't. But there comes a time in life when some other things "should" be tended to, so to speak.

Asking price is $235k (PRICE CHANGED AT REQUEST OF OP)
    Please pm me with any interest.

I personally haven't seen a better looking 458, (my unbiased opinion) other than Tony Kanaan's recently sold Bianco Fuji 458 Italia that had a whopping $400k sticker on it!

*Pics to follow!

2. Stevenb

Stevenb F1 Rookie

Aug 5, 2012
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Steven
    Back when cnc had it I fell completely in love with it. To me the perfect 458. The only other colour I would set close is Rosso C. Sadly out of budget but I hope to meet her in future. Glws!

3. amenasce

amenasce Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 17, 2001
    Full Name:
    Joe Mansion
    Whyyyyyyyyy? This is the best Italia I have seen.

4. RonnieRenaldi

RonnieRenaldi F1 Rookie

Aug 16, 2004
    Perfectly spec'd Giallo 458!

5. Wantochamole

Wantochamole Karting

Apr 4, 2012
    Chicago, IL
    Full Name:
    Phil W.
    Tommy's car is one of the best 458's I have ever seen. Had I not just bought one last week I'd certainly be trying to make a deal for it. Best of luck with the sale. I'm sure if anyone has seen this color in person it will go real fast.

6. 360Tom

360Tom Formula 3

May 9, 2013
    Burbank, CA
    Full Name:
    Tom
    That is an absolute gorgeous 458. Very nice options and choices.

7. diSCUDsted

Feb 23, 2010
    ILLinois
    Thank you. Same here.. when I saw it listed by them, I had to have it!

Thanks. And yes, I agree!

Thank you Sir

Geez Phil!!! You are the second one (received a pm from another guy that just wired funds on one on Saturday) that just bought one within the last week that said they would have really considered it. And the kicker is.... you're both local and would have saved a boat load in taxes (unless you were needing to trade in a car)!! Had I not held off on the listing for the past week and a half, (waited for a guy I know to come look at it) something may have worked out for one of you. The real kick in the nuts was getting low balled by the guy even knowing he'd save $18-20k in taxes!!

Thank you kindly Sir. It really is a stunner in person!

8. diSCUDsted

Feb 23, 2010
    ILLinois
  9. diSCUDsted

Feb 23, 2010
    ILLinois
    #13 diSCUDsted, Aug 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  10. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    That was the color on the introduction show car... Fantastic!

GLWS!!!!

Agree with the grey wheels instead of black, the CF shields, nicely done!!!

11. PbPedis

PbPedis Formula Junior

May 6, 2007
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Dennis
    This is the only 458 that I've ever seen that I absolutely lust over. Wish I had the means to keep the Scud and add this. GLWS.

12. FUTURESTAR

FUTURESTAR Karting
    BANNED

Aug 12, 2014
    You don't have the black wheels correct?

13. diSCUDsted

Feb 23, 2010
    ILLinois
    Thanks much!

Very kind words! Thank you. If / once it sells, I think I may regret this one! It truly is a near one of a kind (extremely tasteful) spec.
    That is correct.

14. noobified

noobified Karting

Jun 5, 2008
    Beautiful car!

15. noobified

noobified Karting

Jun 5, 2008
    I'd like to have a discussion with you about it. I can't PM, so please email me at [email protected]

16. diSCUDsted

Feb 23, 2010
    ILLinois
    All pm's/emails replied to.
    Good luck gentlemen!

17. Sales@CNCMOTORS

Sales@CNCMOTORS Formula 3

Aug 10, 2011
    Upland, California
    Full Name:
    Ira
    One of my absolute favorite 458's to date! It was an extremely nice car when we had it and I know "diSCUDsted" takes the best care of his cars! Should go quick!

18. diSCUDsted

Feb 23, 2010
    ILLinois
    Thanks Cam! Every Ferrari club event or show I go to, this car steals the limelight as far as newer gen F cars go.
    I've gotten quite a few interested, but either A) have a car to sell, or B) can't get financed.

Having said that, price dropped to $254k!! :)

19. diSCUDsted

Feb 23, 2010
    ILLinois
    Car is going to be offered at a local exotic dealership in the next couple of days and most likely ebay through them as well. Although the car will be kept in my garage with me.

Anyone still interested can contact me directly. After numerous emails and requests for all sorts of things pertaining to this car, please stop asking for stuff, (in which I get back to you with immediately) if you have no true intention of buying the car. Or at the very least, be courteous enough to reply back with your intentions. Geez!

20. Fiorano57

Fiorano57 Formula 3
    BANNED

Dec 23, 2010
    Beautiful example....surprised its not sold....

21. diSCUDsted

Feb 23, 2010
    ILLinois
    Thanks Kevin. Another guy tried closing the deal, but could not secure financing.

Still available as of now, but still not listed for sale anywhere except local exotic dealer. Should be up in DuPont, eBay, and all other outlets some time this week.