2011 599 GTO/SA Aperta-US Delivered | FerrariChat

2011 599 GTO/SA Aperta-US Delivered

Discussion in 'Ad Archives' started by ROMO, Aug 12, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ROMO

ROMO Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Mar 18, 2008
    WASHINGTON DC
    Full Name:
    ROMO
    I'm in the market for a 2011 599 GTO and/or a SA Aperta.

My preference is a sliver or black silver combo BUT I will also consider reds.

I've seen the GTO's on DuPont Registry and other heavily trafficked websites and was hoping that perhaps a fellow "FCHATTER" might know of other available options including any SA Aperta which might be for sale.

Thanks in advance!

2. tortesq1

tortesq1 Formula Junior

Feb 6, 2012
    New York
    Full Name:
    Stephen H. Frankel
    San Francisco Sports Cars had one for sale in Silver with black stripe. I think the interior was red. Not sure of mileage. The AP is $469,900 which is the least expensive US model 599GTO for sale in the US and a relative bargain. Only issues I saw with her is that its not an authorized F car dealer and so no F car dealer certified "power" warranty is included/available and the original Classiche book with the car isn't included (but you can always get a copy from Maranello for a fee). Neither issue is a deal breaker in my mind. Just get a PPI from a local F car dealer (or whomever) and the Classiche books are just a small fee (write a check for $1500 or whatever).

Don't know of any 599SA currently for sale although I heard that Ferrari of New England sold theirs for over $1.1M.

3. galt

galt Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 19, 2005
    Black GTO with 1.2K miles at Ferrari of Beverly Hills. My guess is that you have seen this car already. They also had an Aperta..but it is not on the website and may be gone. Forget what color it was.

4. MS250

MS250 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Full Name:
    Avvocato
  5. ROMO

ROMO Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Mar 18, 2008
    WASHINGTON DC
    Full Name:
    ROMO
    Thanks a lot fellas! I 'm also hoping that an existing owner of a GTO finds my post and replies directly to me. Cheers!

6. Witt458

Witt458 Rookie

Dec 21, 2013
    Jacksonville, FL
    Full Name:
    Cory
    If you can find a car with the interior color you want and at a good price you can always wrap the outside of the car to protect the original paint and get the exact color you want. But either way good luck finding the perfect car!

7. elipinski

elipinski Formula 3

May 14, 2006
    Full Name:
    Emanuel
    and thats even a one off with only 8 cylinders :)))

8. ROMO

ROMO Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Mar 18, 2008
    WASHINGTON DC
    Full Name:
    ROMO
    i normally just look at fchat without adding much if any content...am i allowed to post my request under the 599 section of the forum...or is that forbidden? any advice would be much appreciated. thx

9. tortesq1

tortesq1 Formula Junior

Feb 6, 2012
    New York
    Full Name:
    Stephen H. Frankel
    I think you are much better off posting your request in the 599 section as that is where the GTO/SA owners will be.

10. jpcourt

jpcourt Karting

Dec 24, 2010
    CT
    Full Name:
    Joe C.
    #10 jpcourt, Aug 25, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2014
    If you are still looking for a 599 GTO I may be selling mine... PM if you are still looking and I will give you the details.

PM sent