2013 CALIFORNIA 30 HS FOR SALE | FerrariChat

2013 CALIFORNIA 30 HS FOR SALE

Discussion in 'Ad Archives' started by LARRYH, Sep 3, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. LARRYH

LARRYH F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 3, 2011
    virginia usa
    #1 LARRYH, Sep 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    My 2013 california 30 with handling package is for sale the original list price was about $275000 making it one of the highest optioned calfornias built now for sale at $205900.. the car is under factory warranty till april 2016.. and has full factory service for 6 more years..The car is at Ferrari of Washington on consignment .. i have included a few pictures below however they have a great write up and full pictures on the FOW site, also there are pictures in my garage .. It is very well equipped Rosso corsa with coiou full electric diamond leather seats , as well as all leather options in coiuo including the headliner . It has custom leather / carpet floor mats by ferrari the carbon fiber includes the door sills, front spoiler, bridge and steering wheel.. If you are seriously in the market I can promise this car has been loved and well cared for from new by ME.. it has been freshly detailed with a paint correction and 22PLE along with a fresh wax which adds to the shine and depth of paint...
    It is my second california and comes from a climate controlled garage ....I drove it daily to work where I kept it in my private climate controlled garage then drove home to my climate controlled garage...never damaged or abused....
    I have a new Ferrari on order otherwise I would not sell it..
    any questions email me or PM or call FOW.
    thanks
    LarryH
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. LARRYH

LARRYH F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 3, 2011
    virginia usa
    I forgot one more carbon Fiber item .. It has the steering wheel , bridge , front spoiler , door sills, and the carbon fiber rear panel (by the license plate...)
    The wheels are the Forged diamond spoke new for 2013 20 inch wheels....
    seriously for sale

3. KYROCKS

KYROCKS Formula Junior

Mar 19, 2013
    Dallas-Fort Worth
    Full Name:
    Kyriacos
    What is the mileage?

4. LARRYH

LARRYH F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 3, 2011
    virginia usa
    It has 5700 miles

5. arizonaitalian

arizonaitalian F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Oct 29, 2010
    Wyoming
    Wow, what a spec. "Perfect" cali and that price seems reasonable. GLWS and show us what you are getting to replace her...

6. LARRYH

LARRYH F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 3, 2011
    virginia usa
    Thanks it is a great car, I have a very similar spec F12 on order ... .. due in late Nov...

7. Piper

Piper Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 6, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    Full Name:
    Bob
    Can you post a pic of the interior? I'm in a holding pattern momentarily waiting on a contract to start but want a Cali as a second Ferrari, so do the kids. And my boy is trying to talk me into red. This could be pretty perfect if it's still for sale when I'm ready.

8. LARRYH

LARRYH F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 3, 2011
    virginia usa
    Bob, unfortunately I do not have any good interior pictures however if you go to the ferrari of washington site they have very nice pictures it is stk number 194573
    I would post a link but i can't seem to figure out how..

9. Piper

Silver Subscribed

Jun 6, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    Full Name:
    Bob
    Oh I know which car is yours. Was staring at it in person two days ago. The one with the red seat belts, right? Probably will be there again today. My 612 is up there on consignment as well but I'm borrowing it back today for a car show tomorrow.

10. LARRYH

LARRYH F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 3, 2011
    virginia usa
    no It does not have red seat belts but it is the only one there with the sports package .. denoted by the silver gills ....and has the carbon fiber bridge etc...

11. Piper

Silver Subscribed

Jun 6, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    Full Name:
    Bob
    Ahh okay. It wasn't on the show room floor I don't think, yet. Actually now like your car even more. I didn't love the red belts and love the CF bridge. Will look for it. Can't touch it though until I win a decent contract. Hope for your sake it's gone already because I could be waiting a few months to find out.

12. LARRYH

LARRYH F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 3, 2011
    virginia usa
    Bob I have been following your thread on the contract and understand completely but best of luck on that contract sounds like a really nice job.

13. LARRYH

LARRYH F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 3, 2011
    virginia usa
    best optioned california on the market great deal......

14. LARRYH

LARRYH F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 3, 2011
    virginia usa
  15. LARRYH

LARRYH F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 3, 2011
    virginia usa
    anybody interested ..
    please go to Ferrari of Washington website for a full photo spread and check it out..
    If I could I would keep it but have new car coming .. .....the stock number is in a previous post

16. ryalex

ryalex Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
    I love the silver side grille pieces. I've always said those should have had silver or chrome option to look like old Ferrari roadsters.

17. LARRYH

LARRYH F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 3, 2011
    virginia usa
    The silver gills are part of the Handling package .. and this was one of the first with the optional forged wheels when I ordered it there were no pictures available they are I believe about 40 lbs (per set) lighter then the cast wheels ..

18. LARRYH

LARRYH F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 3, 2011
    virginia usa