1999 360 Modena, F1, upgraded TCU, TUBi, Challenge etc | FerrariChat

1999 360 Modena, F1, upgraded TCU, TUBi, Challenge etc

Discussion in 'Ad Archives' started by Dmctwelve, Oct 20, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Dmctwelve

Dmctwelve Karting

Jun 25, 2011
    Mass
    #1 Dmctwelve, Oct 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    1999 Ferrari 360 Modena, Euro car, F1 transmission it has 29km on it (odo clicks off in Km still although speedo shows MPH). This car has been amazing, zero troubles since I have owned it. It has it's service records, I just had the timing belts replaced within the last two years. It has black challenge wheels (genuine Ferrari wheels) and a rear challenge grille. The tach face is a yellow F430 style (have original). I sent all the interior trim, vents, knobs, switches, buttons etc. to StickynoMore and had them all professionally restored and refinished. This cures the most common ferrari complaint. If you a a serious buyer then you know exactly what I am talking about. I replaced the stock cats with Tubi bypass pipes and a full Tubi exhaust. The car sounds incredible!! I also had the car retuned for more power and to compensate for the cats being removed. No check engine lights, no problems at all. It has high performance air filters installed also. The F1 shift computer (TCU) has been upgraded to one from a 2004 Challenge Stradale. This is one of the biggest and best upgrades possible, no more sloppy, laggy shifts. The trans shifts awesome. The clutch was also replaced less than 3k miles ago. The car itself is in excellent condition. It has never been wrecked, everything lines up as it should. There is one minor scratch way down low on the side of the front bumper. Truly it is not even noticeable unless you are looking for it. There are no dents and no damage to the body. The interior is also excellent, no damage, no dash bubbles or warping. The pass airbag panel is perfect. It has the carbon fiber sport seat option and they are amazing. Slight wear on drivers bolster (it can be retouched I just never got around to it). It has factory black painted calipers. I have all the books and manuals for it, took kit, tire inflater, two key fobs (black and red) factory satin car cover. I also have all the stock parts, exhaust, computers, filters etc. the car also has an extremely rare Enzo key. This is not a cheap eBay rebladed one, this was a genuine Enzo blank that I had cut myself for it. Still have the box for it. Overall this is an amazing car, it has been very well sorted and I have loved every minute of owning it. This is my 5th Ferrari and by far the best I have owned. Only selling because it is time for a change and looking to upgrade to a 458. I encourage a PPI inspection and the dealer that services this car is where I would recommend since they are familiar with it. I also have the PPI report from when I bought it and all records for work I have had done. Please do your homework, this is a drivers car, not something for a museum. If you want a car to stare at and hope it goes up in value please look elsewhere. If you want a reliable Ferrari to drive and enjoy then this is the car for you, all the typical problems have been corrected and tastefully upgraded using the best parts available. No shoddy work has been done, you will be hard pressed to find a better car for the money!! looking to get 60K, NO TRADES, serious buyers only please. located just outside of Boston Mass
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. proof69

proof69 Formula 3

Sep 14, 2014
    What does the interior look like?

3. Dmctwelve

Dmctwelve Karting

Jun 25, 2011
    Mass
    i will get some pics up in the next couple days, interior is nice, carbon fiber seats, stickynomore.com restored all the plastics. etc.

4. rip2percent

rip2percent Rookie

Oct 12, 2014
    Please call me.. 305.849.9982. Anthony

5. cockrill

cockrill Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 23, 2008
    Columbia, MO
    Full Name:
    Jeremy Cockrill
    Do you still have the cats? (In Texas they would have to go back in to pass emissions testing...)

6. toil

toil F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Apr 23, 2014
    60k seems like a bargain

7. gtbman

gtbman Karting

Sep 28, 2009
    I am in Connecticut, is the car still available ? Sent a PM

8. Dmctwelve

Dmctwelve Karting

Jun 25, 2011
    Mass
    #8 Dmctwelve, Nov 4, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2014
  9. Dmctwelve

Dmctwelve Karting

Jun 25, 2011
    Mass
  10. rmani

rmani F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    RMani
    60k was a steal. OP either really wanted to get rid of the car or just didn't care. I think 65-70k would still be a reasonable price for that car.

11. Splitting Atoms

Splitting Atoms Formula 3

Sep 18, 2011
    South Carolina
    Full Name:
    Eric
    I don't know. It took about 19 days to sell it.

12. The Nutsack

The Nutsack Formula Junior

Oct 7, 2014
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    Mike
    I hope you're right (for all our sakes) but I think this is the price it takes to move a car. 19 days is not a long time when you look at these cars that sit for months and months. Bottom line, looks like someone got a GREAT car at a great (or at least very good!) price.

13. rmani

rmani F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    RMani
    i am by no means an expert, but exotics require a niche buyer. 19 days seems pretty darn quick. the cars that sit for months are always priced too high.