2008 or 09 F430 Berlinetta or 430 Scuderia | FerrariChat

2008 or 09 F430 Berlinetta or 430 Scuderia

Discussion in 'Ad Archives' started by Allen F, Dec 30, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Allen F

Allen F Formula Junior

Mar 29, 2006
    AZ / PNW / NYC
    Full Name:
    Allen
    Hi,

I am looking for a 2008 or 2009 F430 Berlinetta (or 430 Scuderia) in:
    Rosso Scuderia (first choice)
    Rosso Corsa (second choice)
    Grigio Silverstone (3rd choice)

No tan interior.

I will consider cars withOUT accident history and mileage below 16,000 located in the US, or Canadian cars (only if they were originally from the US). Service history preferred.

I will NOT pay dealer retail prices to a private party; however, I will happily pay you MORE than your dealer has offered to purchase your car for!

If you're considering selling your F430 B, and it meets the minimums above please send me the details directly to my email: [email protected]

Thanks!

2. Allen F

Allen F Formula Junior

Mar 29, 2006
    AZ / PNW / NYC
    Full Name:
    Allen
  3. bshah

bshah Formula Junior

Jun 28, 2011
    Chicago
    Sent you an email...no response could = no interest, but just checking.

4. Allen F

Allen F Formula Junior

Mar 29, 2006
    AZ / PNW / NYC
    Full Name:
    Allen
    Thanks, I've been out of town. Your 2006 looks nice; however, I'm really looking for an 08 or 09 as there were several parts updated on the later models. Thank you, again, and good luck with your sale (you do have a beautiful car).

5. pw268

pw268 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 8, 2014
    San Francisco, CA
    Full Name:
    Patrick
  6. Allen F

Allen F Formula Junior

Mar 29, 2006
    AZ / PNW / NYC
    Full Name:
    Allen
  7. Allen F

Allen F Formula Junior

Mar 29, 2006
    AZ / PNW / NYC
    Full Name:
    Allen
    I have heard from a few people, all who want MORE than a Ferrari dealer could retail the same car for.

I'm still looking, thanks!

8. Iceman23

Iceman23 Karting

Mar 21, 2013
    Miami
    Full Name:
    Ruben Salama
    Sent you PM.

9. Allen F

Allen F Formula Junior

Mar 29, 2006
    AZ / PNW / NYC
    Full Name:
    Allen
    I'm shifting my search emphasis toward Scuds.

If you're thinking about selling your Scud please let me know. I will pay you more than the dealer will offer in trade; however, I will not pay a private party anywhere near Ferrari dealer retail prices.

Please send me the specs on your car, if you are realistic about the price.

10. Allen F

Allen F Formula Junior

Mar 29, 2006
    AZ / PNW / NYC
    Full Name:
    Allen
  11. Allen F

Allen F Formula Junior

Mar 29, 2006
    AZ / PNW / NYC
    Full Name:
    Allen
    Where on earth are SCUD sellers getting asking prices recently?

One person lists an unbelievably high asking price and the next seller comes along and tries to top that. You (sellers) do see that dealer's inventory of SCUDS aren't moving and their prices are lower than your your private-party asking price, you know that right?

12. ttn27

ttn27 Formula 3

Sep 30, 2010
    TX
    Full Name:
    TN
    If you feel that way, why don't you just buy the scud from the dealer? If you find a dealer that is asking less for a comparable scud, there are always reasons why their asking price is lower.

13. Fiorano57

Fiorano57 Formula 3
    BANNED

Dec 23, 2010
    #13 Fiorano57, Feb 2, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2015
    +1 Most of the dealers scuds are black,red...The Yellow low mile scud on here is nice and its his car so he can ask what he wants.San Fran. autosports had a 2009 Grigio Silverstone with low miles listed asking 229K and its now sold so what does that tell you???? Maybe some owners want to get in on the CS,16M frenzy and realize the scud is a great car so they will sell if they can get what they want? My 308,xxx scud has no takers at 185K but find a nice example at that price at a stealership,I doubt it...I want to sell it NOT give it away,drive a scud and you will see.

14. Allen F

Allen F Formula Junior

Mar 29, 2006
    AZ / PNW / NYC
    Full Name:
    Allen
    Still looking for a Scuderia.

I'm getting tired of Scud sellers on F-Chat (who haven't sold their cars) ranting to ACTUAL buyers saying how desirable their cars are and how much they're worth. Obviously their cars are still available because of one main reason . . . P R I C E .

Anyone who is actually interested in selling their Scud in the near future, perhaps considering trading it into a dealer - let me know I will pay more than a dealer.

15. Loz997S

Loz997S Formula Junior

Aug 26, 2007
    Bay Area
    Full Name:
    Laurence D
    You seem to think the price you are willing to pay defines the market. It doesn't, and berating sellers isn't going to get you very far either. They can ask what they want for their cars. You're bumping every week so I guess you're in a hurry, that's probably not going to work out very well either. If you're looking for a bargain you may have to wait around for the right car to come along. People don't buy or sell Scuds in a hurry very often.

16. Fiorano57

Fiorano57 Formula 3
    BANNED

Dec 23, 2010
    Allen,
    I HAVE a dealer that will give me 180K for my scud and thats because he wants it for his own. My car has a more than realistic price of 185K and thats what Iam holding out for. If you think you are going to get a sub 6K Scud with a good history,options, no previous damage etc.for under 185K your in for a long wait. You really need to quit your *****ing and list EXACTLY what you want and what you will pay for it and see what happens.
    Try buying a CS now with your demands and you will get laughed at. Scud owners know their cars are special and are on the rise too so I think you need to either put up or buy from a dealer and you will really see what inflated prices are for scuds OR set your sites on a regular 430(NOT in ANY way bashing 430s) as maybe they are more in your price range? Just dont look for gated 430s which are approaching and passing some scuds!!!!!
    Finally who appointed you Grand Master of what ANY car owner should sell their car for??
    Tell me O insighteful one what I should sell my Scud for,lol

17. Fiorano57

Fiorano57 Formula 3
    BANNED

Dec 23, 2010
    +1 This man knows what hes talking about.

18. scudF1

scudF1 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 21, 2012
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Billy
    +1

19. Loz997S

Loz997S Formula Junior

Aug 26, 2007
    Bay Area
    Full Name:
    Laurence D

20. Loz997S

Loz997S Formula Junior

Aug 26, 2007
    Bay Area
    Full Name:
    Laurence D
    :)

21. Allen F

Allen F Formula Junior

Mar 29, 2006
    AZ / PNW / NYC
    Full Name:
    Allen
    Hey loz997s & fianoran57,

I've never claimed to be a grand Master of what sellers should sell their Scud for. I have however compared your "asking" (or demanding) prices to ACTUAL recent sales. It is my opinion that your demanded price is way above market; therefore, I am not considering either of your cars! It seems you are both attempting to bully people into believing what your car is worth.

Now, please stop the name calling and good luck with your sale; further please stop posting on my thread.

22. Fiorano57

Fiorano57 Formula 3
    BANNED

Dec 23, 2010
    I just gave you an example of what a dealer will pay for my car and now your telling me its still too high,lol.......Your trying to buy a Scud that doesnt exist. Plus NO ONE can force you to buy their car and NO ONE is going to give their Scud away. Lastly if you do want MY Scud I will let you have it for 195K. That price is only for you,lol

23. Allen F

Allen F Formula Junior

Mar 29, 2006
    AZ / PNW / NYC
    Full Name:
    Allen
    I've been pretty clear, I don't want YOUR car. Also, if you're not willing to accept a (supposed) offer only $5,000 less than you sky-high list price then I call foul! I don't think there is an offer & anyone reading this will probably agree.

Now, PLEASE stop commenting on my thread, as I nicely asked last time.

24. traimpz348

traimpz348 Formula 3

Apr 13, 2004
    Avon,CT
    Full Name:
    Matthew
    #24 traimpz348, Feb 15, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2015
    I don't think it's bullying. It's their toy, they don't need to do anything that the market says or does not say to make you happy. This is by far the most bizarre thread, someone complaining about private sellers asking more than dealers. Just buy it from the dealer then, it comes with more piece of mind anyway, doesn't it?

Quit your bellyaching. If you want it, spend the money. Good lord.

25. traimpz348

traimpz348 Formula 3

Apr 13, 2004
    Avon,CT
    Full Name:
    Matthew
    People don't have to move on their price. $5000 off asking price seems like a nice concession to me.