2008 430 SCUDERIA 5K miles Leather MUST SEE | FerrariChat

2008 430 SCUDERIA 5K miles Leather MUST SEE

Discussion in 'Ad Archives' started by Fiorano57, Jan 2, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Fiorano57

Fiorano57 Formula 3
    BANNED

Dec 23, 2010
    #1 Fiorano57, Jan 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Selling my very special 2008 430 Scuderia. 5077 miles/ Nurburgring Silver over FULL red leather interior.
    308,189 MSRP.
    US Carbon Package.
    Factory Nero Daytona NART stripes outlined in red.
    Interior kick panels in leather.
    Custom leather floor mats.
    CF Door Handles,shields,front emblem(have original).
    OEM Ferrari 16M wheels with MPSS tires installed~500 miles ago.(Original rims + tires NOT avail.)
    Clear bra half-way up hood,full front bumper,full rockers,mirrors,trailing edge of front and rear wheels.
    Full Fluid Service performed at an Authorized Ferrari dealer: 4/2014. The clutch reading at that time was 93% remaining.
    Car comes with Car cover and bag,tool kit,tire inflation kit, Both Keys,ALL Manuals with leather pouch and window sticker.

Full disclosure: This car has a lein on it. Iam selling to buy another Ferrari at a California
    dealership who will handle the transaction. NO monies will be in my possession during this transaction as it will go to my Credit Union and the balance to the California dealer. ANY questions please contact me at [email protected] or call 801-949-1592.

I have set my price for this vehicle at what I think is more than fair so I can purchase this other Ferrari. PLEASE contact me if you are SERIOUS and Iam sure we can work out a deal as I need to act fast to secure this other car. This is a very fine running and looking scud that you will NOT be dissapointed with. Thank You, Kevin Caruso
    PRICE 187,500.00
    I have included this old E-Bay ad to show more pics as Iam not at my home PC..The seats look like they have stains? I assure anyone the interior is flawless.
    LINK: 2008 Ferrari 430 Scuderia Silver Full Red Leather 5K Miles | eBay
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Roads Scholar

Roads Scholar Rookie

Dec 26, 2014
    The Hills
    Full Name:
    Ted
    NICE!!! Low miles and great price!!! GLWS

3. jerrym

jerrym Karting
    Silver Subscribed

May 4, 2007
    SF/BJ
    Thats alot of red.. GLWS

4. Fiorano57

Fiorano57 Formula 3
    BANNED

Dec 23, 2010
    Thanks! Its even better in person.:)

5. mathewr

mathewr F1 Rookie
    Sponsor Rossa Subscribed

Dec 7, 2011
    Deep in the Heart of Texas
    Full Name:
    Ferrari Wheel Guru
    How in the Hell is this car still for sale????????

Absolutely stunning, but no buyers, what's the deal???

6. Fiorano57

Fiorano57 Formula 3
    BANNED

Dec 23, 2010

Thank You
    I think its just like DiSCUDsteds yellow 458 we both just need to find that right buyer who appreciates the spec. of each car. I have it listed at my lowest offer price right now and there is still some wiggle room at that number.

7. Heat Seeker WS6

Heat Seeker WS6 Formula 3

Nov 4, 2003
    Milwaukee, WI
    Full Name:
    John G
    What a wonderful looking car! I wish my checkbook would allow me to 'appreciate' this in my driveway

8. AlgaeHater

AlgaeHater Formula Junior

Sep 22, 2004
    Bellevue, WA
    Beautiful scud at a very fair price.

9. nsx2F355

nsx2F355 Formula Junior

Mar 12, 2013
    SLC
    Full Name:
    Tony
    I've seen this Scud in person. It is impressive and extremely well optioned.

10. Fiorano57

Fiorano57 Formula 3
    BANNED

Dec 23, 2010
    I dont know, maybe because its not red??

Thank You

Thank You for pointing that out. I have NO offers yet though.

Thanks Tony:)

11. wolfturbo

wolfturbo Formula Junior

Nov 7, 2005
    So. Cal
    Full Name:
    Rob W.
    I know of at least one offer you had!!!

Continued GLWS Kevin!!!

Wolf

12. Fiorano57

Fiorano57 Formula 3
    BANNED

Dec 23, 2010
  13. Fiorano57

Fiorano57 Formula 3
    BANNED

Dec 23, 2010
    Anyone at 185K??? Iam trying to buy Disucdsteds 458.....

14. boxerman

boxerman F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

May 27, 2004
    FL
    Full Name:
    Sean
    If i had to guess, the issue is price.

15. diSCUDsted

diSCUDsted Formula Junior

Feb 23, 2010
    ILLinois
    I think the "issue" is either
    A) it's not your boring and typical resale red.
    And
    B) people aren't willing to pay up a "tiny" bit more for rare, clean, no storied, fully serviced cars.

Sad. But apparently true.

16. Fiorano57

Fiorano57 Formula 3
    BANNED

Dec 23, 2010
    I heard the same when I had it priced at 195K????
    I have also heard:
    Color of exterior
    Color of interior
    Original wheels not available
    CF pieces added

Like DiSCUDsteds 458 we just have to find someone who appreciates the whole package as our prices are respectable IMO.

17. Testarossa Lover

Testarossa Lover F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 31, 2006
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Haig Barsamian
    A special car requires a special owner and price will be less of a factor.

18. osu_s2k

osu_s2k Karting

Jun 22, 2013
    Midwest
    In searching I found an interesting descriptive add on autotrader(i dont agree with everything but good read), maybe spice it up like this...
    Seller Comments
    This car is angry my friends. Sheer government incompetence allows it to be street legal. The Scuderia (stable of horses) is the performance version of the F430 with 50 additional hp and 220 less pounds. 530hp at only 3100 pounds. Only 1800 made. Only one like this. Breathtakingly beautiful. Exhilerating to drive. Black exterior/interior; black front and side skirts; tinted windows; smoked lights; all carbon fiber interior, engine bay and covers, door panels and sills; black racing seats with red-stitch; performance polished dark grey mesh wheel rims - all make for a mean Scuderia. (Any other color combination for this car is ridiculous. Don't buy a red or yellow one-your friends will laugh and ask you to pick up fat-free soy lattes for them.) All black alcantara dash and interior trim. Multi-function steering wheel with Standard, Sport and Racing modes. Sleek, fast, racing styling with glass back for open rear engine view. Upgraded Apline stereo system with sub-woofer. After-market radar detector. Elegant, vicious and unrefined. Raw power combined with European handling, styling and stability. Driving this car at 85 mph in 4th gear at 5000 rpm is exhilarating. Perfect first car for the new driver, those on a budget, delivering meals on wheels, or just to church on Sunday. 2nd generation Ferrari F1 "Superfast2" paddle shift is flawless, fast and easy. Your wife could drive it if she wasn't afraid of it. Outperform any muscle car, outmaneuver any European car, and match F458 performance without the diluting niceties. Rule mercilessly. Get the respect you deserve through fear and intimidation. NO accidents, dents, scratches, dings or smoking. Always garaged, covered, cleaned, waxed, polished and adored. New condition inside and out. Prospective buyers will not even be permitted to look at it directly. Huntington Beach Concours D'Elegance Auto Show Best In Class, 2014. Includes May 2014 independent pre-purchase inspection report. Ladies need not apply.

19. osu_s2k

osu_s2k Karting

Jun 22, 2013
    Midwest
    FYI, not trying to dilute/hijack the thread, I have been searching for available scuderias and this is a fine example...im still debating whether the wife will get in it for the first time and say, what the ....

20. Fiorano57

Fiorano57 Formula 3
    BANNED

Dec 23, 2010
    That is hilarious,lol.....And no you have not hijacked this thread,I love it!!!

She will say what the %$#% when you nail it in 2nd gear and light up all the leds on that wheel,lol...The fury from hell red interior SCUD..

21. MARANELLONATION

MARANELLONATION Karting

Nov 22, 2006
    North Andover Ma. 01845
    Full Name:
    Michael A. Ferrante
    Why don't you and Tommy do a trade and some cash ?

22. Fiorano57

Fiorano57 Formula 3
    BANNED

Dec 23, 2010
    We have already been down that road , Tommy wants to free up some cash and at this point does not want a car in trade. Iam confident my car will sell at 185K and if Tommys car is not sold I will buy it at his listed price.

23. diSCUDsted

Feb 23, 2010
    ILLinois
    Jeez Kevin... I wish everyone could see what a good deal is when it's presented to them. Boy do I wish I'd have waited until now myself to buy my own car! Lol

24. diSCUDsted

Feb 23, 2010
    ILLinois
    Hello Michael. Hope you had a great time on your trip! Still have your Scud?

25. MARANELLONATION

MARANELLONATION Karting

Nov 22, 2006
    North Andover Ma. 01845
    Full Name:
    Michael A. Ferrante
    Great time in Italia...Yes I still have it and won't let it go except for a 458 Speciale and of course it'll be Giallo Tripolo Strato !!!!!!!!!!