1994 F355 (Euro Spec) | FerrariChat

1994 F355 (Euro Spec)

Discussion in 'Ad Archives' started by rumen1, Jan 5, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. rumen1

rumen1 Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 23, 2012
    Bulgaria
    #1 rumen1, Jan 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    After buying a 430 Scuderia, I decided to split ways with my beautiful 355.

The car is a 2.7 Motronic (1994 model) with manual transmission and it is in absolute perfect condition. This add is for the european buyers, because I am from Bulgaria.

Mileage is 42 000km

Here is some additional info:

I bought the car 3 years ago and I have done a major service, that includes changes of the cambelt and all other belts, all filters, spark plugs and spark wires, water pump, air conditioning filter, cats and etc...

After that all the sticky plastic parts have been covered with carbon fiber and the door sills and engine covers have also been changed with carbon fiber ones. The whole interior has been re-upholstered and all the stitching is now red (I've also chosen the centers of the seats to have perforated leather).

Car also has the Scuderia Rampante gold connector kit installed a year ago and in that time I have also decided to change the O2 sensors and all the relays in the car. I have also put an F430 CD player, to replace the original F355 audio casette player.

Cooling fans have been changed with Challenge ones for better cooling and all the water hoses have been changed with silicone ones.

The clutch has been changed 2000km ago, along with the clutch bearing, bought from Hill Engineering.

And most importantly - last year I have changed the valve guydes with titanium ones, bought from Bruce Wright (bcwawright) in this forum (i still keep the old ones as a proof). In the process, both cilynder heads were inspected and revised.

Car also has HID headlights, almost new Bridgestone Potenza tires, aftermarked Scuderia shields, OEM Enzo key and many other things, that I can't remember right now.

The price is 38 000 Euro and again - the car is located in Bulgaria (European Union).

I will have detailed pictures in a several days from the showroom, that the car has been just taken, so for now - I have only these 4, but the good ones will follow.

For any questions, you can contact me on PM.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Eric C

Eric C F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 20, 2009
    St. Louis, MO
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Is the market in Bulgaria that weak? $45,000 sounds dirt cheap for that car.

3. ShineKen

ShineKen F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 3, 2007
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Nostradamus
    I need to buy your car in ship to to america :). Bruce sold sintered steel guides, not titanium. How about those interior pics :).

4. rumen1

rumen1 Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 23, 2012
    Bulgaria
    #4 rumen1, Jan 5, 2015
    I know, but yes - the market in Bulgaria is very weak and I also know, that the buyers from the other countries in the EU don't like bulgarian cars (not that they haven't got a point though), so I don't have a choice, except to offer the car for half of what it costs me so far :)

About the valve guides - maybe I am mistaken, I don't know why I was thinking they are titanium, but anyway - they are the upgrated ones :D About the interior pics - here are some , that I have taken last summer:

5. tr512

tr512 Formula 3

Apr 12, 2007
    canada burnaby bc
    Full Name:
    Michael
    Eric
    Thats all they are worth in europe.The spiders are big money its the opposite of the U.S market.

6. Duc5150

Duc5150 Karting

Jul 12, 2012
    The OC, So CA
    Drool.....

GLWS, she's a stunner!

7. drbob101

drbob101 F1 Rookie
    Owner

Nov 26, 2012
    Tinton Falls, NJ
    Full Name:
    Bob Ferraris
    In 2020 when these cars are 25 years old and easily imported you'll see it change for sure

8. INTMD8

INTMD8 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Jun 10, 2007
    Lake Villa IL
    Looks great! Appears whoever did the seats did a very nice job. Was it repainted or did you just remove the black belt line pinstripe?

Mind sharing the serial #?

9. group77racing

group77racing Formula Junior

Sep 5, 2006
    Often Imitated
    Full Name:
    Never Duplicated
    Like the red stitching and perforated seat inserts, breaks up all that black.

10. rmani

rmani F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    RMani
    Very nice

11. AlfistaPortoghese

AlfistaPortoghese Moderator
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 18, 2014
    Europe, but not by much.
    Full Name:
    Nuno
    Michael, sorry but Eric is right. It is extremely cheap. Almost Mondial-like asking price and 348 territory. Look around on the usual websites, and you'll see. 355s usually go for at least 50.000€ on average.

Kind regards,

Nuno.

12. tr512

tr512 Formula 3

Apr 12, 2007
    canada burnaby bc
    Full Name:
    Michael
    you're right you have to look around ...smile

13. Bob's 355 F1 Spider

Dec 11, 2014
    London, U.K
    Full Name:
    Bob
    That looks awesome mate!!

14. zc911

zc911 Formula Junior

Mar 4, 2014
    Brampton, Ontario
    Full Name:
    Rob
    someone in Canada could snap it up!

15. spiderscott

spiderscott Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2004
    Ratarossa HQ UK
    Full Name:
    Ratarossa
  16. rumen1

rumen1 Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 23, 2012
    Bulgaria
    Guys, I forgot to mention, that because we have no official Ferrari dealer in Bulgaria, there can be no good service history, BUT I keep every box of every part, that has been put on the car.

17. Badabing!

Badabing! Formula Junior

Mar 30, 2014
    NYC
    That car presents very well in the photos and sounds like it has some tasteful upgrades and improvements.

I especially like the black interior with the red stitching.

Curious who installed the GCK?

GLWS!

18. rumen1

rumen1 Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 23, 2012
    Bulgaria
    #18 rumen1, Jan 13, 2015
    Thank you all. The Gold kit has been installed personally by me and the engine now runs even greater than before - the connectors of all the injectors, 02 sensors, ECUs and all other sensors are now new. The guys in the showroom still haven't made those pics... I have some more made by myself last summer, I will share them while I am waiting for the professional ones.

19. Mik3ymomo

Mik3ymomo Karting

Apr 1, 2009
    Mount Laurel NJ
    It's a beautiful new paint job. I prefer the red over the previous silver. Can't even tell it was wrecked from the photos.
    Plenty of good history on Ferrari Life forum.

20. rumen1

rumen1 Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 23, 2012
    Bulgaria
    #20 rumen1, Jan 14, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2015
    Yes, this car looks much better in red , than silver, that is why I have repainted it, when I bought it. And yes - this car had an accident before my ownership, but it wasn't serious, so I am not sure why do you call her "wrecked". :)

21. Mik3ymomo

Mik3ymomo Karting

Apr 1, 2009
    Mount Laurel NJ
    I would own that car at the right price. As a matter of fact I tried to post your thread from Ferrari Life to show how you sorted out the car but this site didn't allow me to. That thread shows a nice progression and story about how you fixed it up and sorted out the chassis misalignment causing the transmission problems etc.

I thought it was great info for anyone interested in your car. No idea why you didn't mention it yourself. You should be proud of the fact you repaired that car so nicely.

I would consider importing a car but it looks like I have about 4 or 5 more years until it's feasible due to our Government restrictions.

Best wishes with your sale.

22. margarita

margarita Formula 3

Mar 20, 2011
    usa
  23. rumen1

rumen1 Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 23, 2012
    Bulgaria
    #23 rumen1, Jan 14, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2015
    Mik3ymomo, thank you very much. I didn't mention them, because to be honest, I forgot about the that. I mean - when I have posted the thread, I thought about too many things, I have feared that I will forget to mention something about the car and too many things have gone trough my mind :)

But of course - I don't see anything wrong with repainting the car, people do this all the time. And about the damage - this is a 21 year old car, I don't see how it can "survive" trough them without any damage, but this was nothing serious and it is perfectly repaired in the past :)

But I want to point, that there was no transmission problems in this car whatsoever. At one point the clutch bearing has failed, but this as we know is normal for the 355 and it was changed along with the clutch itself. In a matter of fact, this car didn't have any serious problems at all - not when I bought it and not now. And there was NOTHING wrong with its geometry, all that it was, were some panel gaps to fix and we have done that when changing the challenge grill with a normal one. So there was actually nothing to repair, just some little bits to fix. When I bought the car it was driving great and it was straight, otherwise I wouldn't have bought it at all. But now it is of course in a different league, regarding the condition, because it is just like new. But again - this car didn't have any big problems at all for the period of my ownership.

24. BrianNYC14

BrianNYC14 Formula Junior

Dec 6, 2014
    North Carolina
    Full Name:
    Brian E
    Beautiful 355.
    Interested. Would ship the car to Frankfurt, to my father in-law.
    Is it still for sale?
    Best,
    BE

25. rumen1

rumen1 Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 23, 2012
    Bulgaria
    Yes, it is. It is actually still not officially for sale in Bulgaria, because the pictures are not ready, but they will be at the beginning of next week.

In the mean time the car has gone trough a front and rear axle adjustment, the wheels have been checked if they are straight and the whole car has been polished. The car is as good as new at the moment. Exterior - PERFECT, interior - PERFECT, technical condition - PERFECT.

And again - this car has never had any transmission or engine problems!