1990 348 TS | FerrariChat

1990 348 TS

Discussion in 'Ad Archives' started by stuckinkuwait, Jan 24, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. stuckinkuwait

stuckinkuwait Formula Junior

Jul 25, 2004
    Northern New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Lenny S
    #1 stuckinkuwait, Jan 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    After 9 years of ownership, time to sell. But I will be back!! My car is in excellent shape. No accidents. There are no scratches or dents except some road scraps on the bottom of the front bumper. Car was kept in a heated garage in the winter and the leather moistured with Lexol. The car was previously owned by ScaleDetails and he installed the Hyperflow cats and Tubi exhaust. Car has 31K miles and about 2K miles since last major - 5 years ago. Car was maintained by Wide World of Cars, Arena Motors and recently, Vinny at AutoElite. There is limited bolster wear on the driver side and no sticky pieces. Just spent $430 a month ago to redo the center console sticky pieces. Comes with a battery tender. The only know issues are a little road rash on a couple of the wheels, gas door has to be opened from engine bay and a little oil leaks from valve covers. I am asking for $41.5K and am in no rush to sell. so no low ballers. I have all records since 19K miles and car has a clean Carfax. PM me with any additional questions and for additional pictures.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
  3. vinny84

vinny84 Formula Junior

Nov 20, 2008
    PA
    Full Name:
    Vince
  4. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    Damn, Vinny.. no fair you are much closer!

LOL!

5. vinny84

vinny84 Formula Junior

Nov 20, 2008
    PA
    Full Name:
    Vince
    LOL! Sorry :D

6. bobsalerno

bobsalerno Rookie

Feb 9, 2015
    I was looking at a 348 out of state and saw yours, would like to inquire, I am in Franklin Lakes, NJ, Bob 201-321-3433, please call or e mail, thanks.

7. stuckinkuwait

stuckinkuwait Formula Junior

Jul 25, 2004
    Northern New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Lenny S
    worked out a deal today witha Ferrarichat member and the car is going to a new home!! I will miss her but I know that she is going to a very good home!!

8. Dohangs

Dohangs F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2008
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Spiro
    Congratulations! That didn't take long to sell.

9. joshtownsend

joshtownsend Formula Junior

Jul 12, 2007
    H-town...TEXAS
    If your looking for a 348.. there is always one right down he road form you.. for the right price..

10. vinny84

vinny84 Formula Junior

Nov 20, 2008
    PA
    Full Name:
    Vince
    Thanks for the kind words Lenny! :)

It was nice chatting and meeting with you. Hopefully we'll keep in touch afterwards. Can't wait to bring her to her new home :D