430 Scuderia Rosso Corsa 2008 | FerrariChat

430 Scuderia Rosso Corsa 2008

Discussion in 'Ad Archives' started by AciDShOrT, Jan 27, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. AciDShOrT

AciDShOrT Formula Junior
    Owner

Oct 1, 2013
    Saint Louis, MO
    #1 AciDShOrT, Jan 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Hello everyone,
    Though it pains me to do this I am offering my 2008 Scuderia for sale. She is a great car, clean by the most obsessive C&C goers standard and without any "stories" to detract from her selling price. She has 8100 miles and has 3 previous owners. Rosso Corsa with stripe, which is important as some early 2008s didn't. :) Interior is black, as it should be, and the seats are full alcantera. Even has a fire extinguisher. Serviced last week at my Ferrari dealer. All service history in Ferrari super computer network. I'm asking 185k. Why am I selling this gem? Because I just took delivery of my Speciale, which you can see in the 458 threads. I love her. If you have questions, PM me. If you want more pictures, you may request, but if you've seen one Scud you've seen them all. If not sold here I will sell through my dealer, so get it here for the "cheap" price.
    A
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. singletrack

singletrack F1 Veteran

Mar 16, 2011
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Beautiful! GLWS!

3. chinaman247

chinaman247 Rookie

Apr 11, 2013
    does this have the cf option? What is the msrp on her, clutch and rotors wear?

4. AciDShOrT

AciDShOrT Formula Junior
    Owner

Oct 1, 2013
    Saint Louis, MO
    Does not have the U.S. carbon package. Has carbon sills and steering wheel. I believe the clutch last check was 85%. Rotor wear, don't know the answer on that one.

5. 3POINT8

3POINT8 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 23, 2014
  6. Fiorano57

Fiorano57 Formula 3
    BANNED

Dec 23, 2010
    GLWS....Love your Speciale.

7. AciDShOrT

AciDShOrT Formula Junior
    Owner

Oct 1, 2013
    Saint Louis, MO
    I love my Speciale too... but... I know you'll ABSOLUTELY love this Scuderia when its sitting pretty in your garage!

8. Fiorano57

Fiorano57 Formula 3
    BANNED

Dec 23, 2010

Look at my signature,lol.....No doubt though the Scud is a great Ferrari.

9. AciDShOrT

AciDShOrT Formula Junior
    Owner

Oct 1, 2013
    Saint Louis, MO
  10. Sales@CNCMOTORS

Sales@CNCMOTORS Formula 3

Aug 10, 2011
    Upland, California
    Full Name:
    Ira
    Car looks nice.....

11. 996cupracer

996cupracer Karting

Jan 12, 2006
    Westport, CT
    If the car has not sold, I am interested. I have emailed and pm you but no response. Does that mean that you sold it?

12. AciDShOrT

AciDShOrT Formula Junior
    Owner

Oct 1, 2013
    Saint Louis, MO
    I never got your communications. Sending PM now. Not sold but working on deal.

13. AciDShOrT

AciDShOrT Formula Junior
    Owner

Oct 1, 2013
    Saint Louis, MO
    Who wants a SCUD!

14. Allen F

Allen F Formula Junior

Mar 29, 2006
    AZ / PNW / NYC
    Full Name:
    Allen
    Yes, I looking for a SCUD & yours fits the bill! My hesitation is that you're asking full dealer retail, and I mean dealer "asking" price not dealer selling price. Please let me know if you would like to settle somewhere in between dealer trade-in and retail.

Sincerely,
    Allen

15. Fiorano57

Fiorano57 Formula 3
    BANNED

Dec 23, 2010
    Allen,
    Stealers quoted me 150-160k on my 08 for sale and thats with US carbon pkg,5K miles 308,xxx MSRP, so what do you think they would price the OPs car at if they had it and what range would you pay for it?? I think you just need to throw out there,year wanted,color,options,miles and let sellers know your price range and go from there.
    You could be talking about a wide range of scuds in your statement.

16. anthem

anthem Karting

Jan 12, 2009
    Williamsburg
    Full Name:
    Ed
    a deal is always between willing buyer and willing seller. . Thats his asking price - I'd throw a number out (privately) and discuss with him and go from there. There is no point telling him his price is too high publicly.

17. ttn27

ttn27 Formula 3

Sep 30, 2010
    TX
    Full Name:
    TN
    ++1

18. PbPedis

PbPedis Formula Junior

May 6, 2007
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Dennis
    You seem to want bargain basement pricing. The asking price is very reasonable IMO. Better move quickly instead of trying to haggle a few grand off. Before you know it, spring will be here and I guarantee prices will go up. You'll be the guy who keeps saying "I should have bought 2 months ago" and you'll forever be Scud-less. Just MHO, take it for what it's worth.

To the OP, GLWS. Gorgeous car!

19. rocketman

rocketman Formula 3

Oct 1, 2009
    NY & Miami
    +1

Everyone wants the no stories car except when it comes time to put their money where their mouth is.
    In the meantime they lose out on the real enjoyment of ownership and spend the majority of their time trying to convince sellers that the price is too high.
    This is very a "reasonable" asking price ( too "reasonable" if you ask me ). Take a look at mine and you will jump at this sale.

To the OP : Good luck with the sale but please don't just give this thing away !!

20. galt

galt Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 19, 2005
    #20 galt, Feb 2, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2015
    +1 OP your car is great-be patient--the prices are not going down...and you may change your mind on selling it.

Just took a look on autotrader this car seems to be on the low end vs other cars with similar miles. There is only one car cheaper--and many more a little to a lot more expensive. If you want to go significantly cheaper you need lots more miles. My guess is there is a reason why that one car is a little cheaper with similar miles (also red).

On an out of warranty car not sure what the benefit would be of buying from a dealer. Buyer will probably get a PPI done anyway. The value of a "dealer check" is probably only a few hundred bucks anyway---silly to think that number would really stand in the way of getting a deal done.

21. anthem

anthem Karting

Jan 12, 2009
    Williamsburg
    Full Name:
    Ed
    You see I think this goes both ways. As owners everyone wants the highest price and most owners have a skewed sense is where there car is worth. The worth or a car is what the market is willing to pay regardless or whether its dealer, Mannheim or private party. The market is the market.

With these threads you always get the owners who wish glws and tell how great the pricing is (but mostly because they are owners themselves) or buyers complaining that you are charging too much (because they are in the market) without actually getting into specifics here - the OP knows he has some room and probably is willing to give some and the buyer just needs to enter into a negotiation privately to see of they can come up with a mutually acceptable deal.

I dont think the Op is "unreasonable" in asking what he is asking and I dont think the buyer is necessarily bargain basement. Just because someone isn't willing to pay dealer ask doesnt mean he is bargain basement shopping either. The low and high on the 08 acud is about 140 to 190 - in there there are colors, stories, accidents, whatever. So hopefully two people can get together and make something work.

22. AciDShOrT

AciDShOrT Formula Junior
    Owner

Oct 1, 2013
    Saint Louis, MO
    Oh the drama... thanks for all the support... and all the criticism at that! Here is the bottom line. This is a great Scud. Do all the research you want. Ask me all the questions that are out there, you will come to the same conclusion. Plus... I'm a good guy. :) This car is priced appropriately and thats that. If you don't want it thats fine, post here there so that the thread keeps rising to the top. ;)

23. AciDShOrT

AciDShOrT Formula Junior
    Owner

Oct 1, 2013
    Saint Louis, MO
    Oh.. i was recently asked about tires, clutch, rotors. Tires... are awesome. Clutch is 85%. Rotors 97%. :)

24. AciDShOrT

AciDShOrT Formula Junior
    Owner

Oct 1, 2013
    Saint Louis, MO
    Anthem... ill take 190. That sounds pretty good to me. :)

25. anthem

anthem Karting

Jan 12, 2009
    Williamsburg
    Full Name:
    Ed
    Sure, I'll bet someone would pay 190 for a pure no dents sub 500 mile Scud with every option available. . . . :)