2011 458 Italia (Giallo Triplo Strato) Triple Pearl Yellow | FerrariChat

2011 458 Italia (Giallo Triplo Strato) Triple Pearl Yellow

Discussion in 'Ad Archives' started by diSCUDsted, Mar 10, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. diSCUDsted

diSCUDsted Formula Junior

Feb 23, 2010
    ILLinois
    #1 diSCUDsted, Mar 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    *New thread started.... (anyone that has read through the many many unnecessary comments on my original thread may understand why).

This car has been sold at least 4 times now. The latest deal was just last week. Gentleman supposedly had a flight booked to come look at the car Feb 3rd. We had snow that morning with a mix of sleet and ice. His flight supposedly got cancelled, but has yet to reschedule that flight. This is what I am being told from the dealer that my car is being offered at. Unfortunately, I can not get an answer as to where this gentlemen's current intentions are.

I have a new car coming in the end of this month. This car has to go in order for me to take delivery. If it does not sell, I will not be heartbroken in any way. For that reason alone, I will not give this car away, but.... I am now offering this car at what I believe is to be the best price for anything comparable not only with the high msrp and options, but for an extremely rare colored and meticulously maintained and serviced car. There really isn't another one out there to compare it to.

The sale of this car will be handled by a dealer so that I obtain a tax credit on my incoming car, and also to put everyone involved at ease with a seamless transaction.

*Triple Pearl yellow 458 Italia with just 4,5xx miles on the odometer.

$320,694.00 window sticker not including two factory carbon fiber interior pieces added by dealer at a cost of $4,500 (these were added by original owner to complete interior having all c.f. options). Also painted to match the color of the car, were all 4 calipers (painted by Premeir in California) at a cost of $2,825.00.

Annual service completed last Spring season at LFSC (Lake Forest Sports Cars, an authorized Ferrari dealer).

Added at that time were c.f. fender badges and center caps (can be replaced back to stock yellow ones if preferred).

Complete front hood, bumper, fenders, headlights, and mirrors in clear bra. Also has skid plates.

Purchased from CNC November 2013. When I saw their ad listed here for this car, I just had to have it. Never mind the stunning color, it is optioned as good as they come.
    The only difference from CNC's original F/S thread pics is that I had them swap out the black wheels for the dark grey ones.

http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/458-italia-488/425825-fs-cnc-motors-triple-layer-yellow-458-w-racing-seats-%2490k-options.html

This car has been meticulously maintained and cared for. For anyone that knows me personally, I am "that" guy you would want to buy a car from.

All books, manuals, keys, receipts, service history since new, car cover, seat covers, steering wheel cover, car charger, etc. come with car.

**PRICE** is now $225k (FIRM)!!
    This price is only guaranteed for the next couple weeks or until my new car arrives. Weather is starting to break, and we all know what happens in the Spring when people start getting Spring fever. Prices will without a doubt begin to creep up in comparison to the Winter months.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. proof69

proof69 Formula 3

Sep 14, 2014
    Great car, very unique. I guess most Ferrari guys are more conservative. They like the traditional red cars or white, black or silver stone. I bet if this same car was a Lamborghini with the same color and miles it would of been sold months ago.

3. diSCUDsted

Feb 23, 2010
    ILLinois
    #6 diSCUDsted, Mar 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  4. diSCUDsted

Feb 23, 2010
    ILLinois
    Thanks. I just don't get it. As mentioned time and time again in my other thread. Everyone that has seen it in person (including many veteran Ferrari owners) have said they love this color after seeing it. I firmly believe it will sell soon with Spring around the corner. Just a question of whether it will before my incoming car arrives.

5. JSinNOLA

JSinNOLA F1 World Champ
    Sponsor Lifetime Rossa

Mar 18, 2002
    Denver, CO
    The interior really is impressive. Extremely nice spec w/the highest of taste.

6. RiteDrive

RiteDrive Formula Junior
    BANNED

Jun 8, 2010
    Naples, Florida
    Full Name:
    Nick G.
    The outside pictures really show the true color of the car. Its beautiful!

7. 360Tom

360Tom Formula 3

May 9, 2013
    Burbank, CA
    Full Name:
    Tom
    You have an absolutely gorgeous car. GLWS.
    Hope it goes to a good home.

8. JSinNOLA

JSinNOLA F1 World Champ
    Sponsor Lifetime Rossa

Mar 18, 2002
    Denver, CO
    Funny, username GIZZLE was permanently banned because it was a username created by someone else who was banned for trolling. What a coincidence that your name is so similar and that you just joined today!!!

So creative...

9. JWeilan

JWeilan Karting

Oct 14, 2014
    That color is stunning in person...good luck!

10. diSCUDsted

Feb 23, 2010
    ILLinois
    Originally Posted by BGIZZLE :
    One just came up on eBay that's the exact same color. They are asking $222k. Less miles but less options and lower MSRP also. Your interior is perfect. GLWS!

Beautiful car indeed. Unfortunately it doesn't have the c.f. racing seats, nor any alcantara on the door panels and rear shelf. Also no c.f. front winglets and rear diffuser.

And the website is showing a $229k asking price.

11. diSCUDsted

Feb 23, 2010
    ILLinois
    Thanks gentlemen!! :)

12. Stevenb

Stevenb F1 Rookie

Aug 5, 2012
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Steven
    You make me love the car more and more. I want it really bad but have to wait a little longer :(

GLWS

13. abedh

abedh Karting

May 12, 2013
    Woodinville
    Full Name:
    Abed Husseini
    Such a stunning car...

14. nsx2F355

nsx2F355 Formula Junior

Mar 12, 2013
    SLC
    Full Name:
    Tony
    I'm not playing in the league but that is one of the most stunning 458 ' s out there period! Can't get enough of that pearlescent paint job. Damm

15. DoctorWill

DoctorWill Formula Junior

Jun 12, 2010
    Playa Vista
    Full Name:
    Will
    The right owner will come along!

16. Iceman23

Iceman23 Karting

Mar 21, 2013
    Miami
    Full Name:
    Ruben Salama
    Absolutely stunning color. GLWS

17. PorscheGuy

PorscheGuy Formula Junior

Dec 13, 2010
    Irving TX
    Full Name:
    Jeff
    Amazing car. Everything sells when spring breaks. Dont give it away.

18. diSCUDsted

Feb 23, 2010
    ILLinois
    Thank you. Who knows... I may still have it when you're ready!! :)
    Thanks!

It's even better in person!! Thank you.

Hopefully sooner than later. Otherwise I have to pass on my incoming car and I'll just keep it! :)

Thank you.

Exactly my thoughts. Only priced it at $225k to move it before new car arrives. Might just increase price a bit come April.

19. IMAGINETHAT

IMAGINETHAT Rookie

Mar 18, 2015
    Palm Desert, CA
    Full Name:
    Len
    Did you sell this to Marshall Goldman Motors by any chance?

20. synchro

synchro F1 Veteran

Feb 14, 2005
    CHNDLR
    Full Name:
    Scott
  21. JSinNOLA

JSinNOLA F1 World Champ
    Sponsor Lifetime Rossa

Mar 18, 2002
    Denver, CO
  22. proof69

proof69 Formula 3

Sep 14, 2014

A lot higher than the op was asking. I can't believe no one had bought this car previously. This is the nicest 458 I have ever seen.