360 Spyder | FerrariChat

360 Spyder

Discussion in 'Ad Archives' started by pormike1, Mar 24, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. pormike1

pormike1 Rookie

Apr 2, 2013
    Corpus Christi TX
    #1 pormike1, Mar 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Greetings,
    I have decided to sell my 2002 360 Spyder. It is a 6 speed 3 pedal car. It has 13k miles, Daytona seats, Challenge rear grille, I-pod adapter, new tires. It is up to date on all service including belts and 15k mile service done 18 months ago by Norwood in Dallas.
    I have all service records back to 2008. I want to list it here before I go to ebay, etc.
    I will add pics tomorrow, but the vin is ZFFYT53A120129946 if you want to carfax it.
    I can send the original PPI done by Norwood as well as the SD2 printouts if anyone is interested.
    Asking $77,500 or would be open to trade on 430 coupe.
    Thanks,
    Mike
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. bfox2718

bfox2718 Rookie

Mar 22, 2015
    Interested.... More pics?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. ChicagoFerrari

ChicagoFerrari Karting

Dec 19, 2013
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    Sean
    This is an amazing deal. LFSC just sold a 2003 3 pedal for $99K in a matter of weeks. Those 3 pedals have a premium... I'd say you're too low considering the updated maintenance.

4. traimpz348

traimpz348 Formula 3

Apr 13, 2004
    Avon,CT
    Full Name:
    Matthew
  5. Graz

Graz Formula 3

Oct 15, 2012
    New Jersey and Florida
    Full Name:
    Graziano
    Your asking price is about 10K too low! Re-think and then re-list.

6. ChicagoFerrari

ChicagoFerrari Karting

Dec 19, 2013
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    Sean
    If I had the cash available I'd buy it just to flip it.

7. schumacherf2006

schumacherf2006 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 22, 2010
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Wow, what an amazing price and beautiful 360. Hurry someone get this one!

8. azcarguy

azcarguy Formula Junior

Nov 21, 2003
    AZ
    Full Name:
    Marc
    Price is far too low with the service, records, etc. So unless the interior is a mess or there's something we're not seeing you should really consider a higher price as you're leaving some money on the table and will still be giving someone a fair deal.

9. pormike1

pormike1 Rookie

Apr 2, 2013
    Corpus Christi TX
    #9 pormike1, Mar 24, 2015
    Nope, no stories on this car. Great interior.
    Given the amount of interest that I've gotten, I think y'all are right about my pricing. However, I am pricing it for a quick sale and I live in Corpus Christi, TX which is not exactly the center of the Ferrari universe.
    I'm not trying to make a profit, just get my money out of it. There is a special edition Aston Martin V12 Vantage Carbon Black that I am negotiating on right now, and if that falls through I think I will move up to a 430.
    Sorry for the pic quality-all cell phone. If you are really interested I can take pics of anything you want.

10. wheelman76

wheelman76 Formula 3

Feb 22, 2004
    Midwest
    Why can't I find a coupe at this price? I agree, raise your price.... or keep it there so I can reference those coupe sellers to lower their asking price!

11. pormike1

pormike1 Rookie

Apr 2, 2013
    Corpus Christi TX
    #12 pormike1, Mar 26, 2015
  12. Pairodice

Pairodice Rookie

Nov 20, 2013
    Gwynedd Valley, PA
    Full Name:
    George
    Looks like this has a factory/stock exhaust, what color is the top?

13. pormike1

pormike1 Rookie

Apr 2, 2013
    Corpus Christi TX
    #14 pormike1, Mar 27, 2015
  14. jakeg104

jakeg104 Karting

Jan 8, 2014
    TX
    Full Name:
    Jake G
    Interested and emailed..

15. Mcorrallo

Mcorrallo Karting

Jan 28, 2014
    He's my dilemma. I really want this car because it's beautiful and I'm sure it's amazing to drive. But I'm struggling with the image it gives off. I'm not a gold chain kind of guy. It's cool to pull up in my old yellow 308. But what message is sent when pulling up in a new, exotic Ferrari? Too ostentatious?

Comments invited.

16. ChicagoFerrari

ChicagoFerrari Karting

Dec 19, 2013
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    Sean
    I would say that to the average person on the street a Ferrari is a Ferrari. You probably stand out more in a bright yellow one.

17. Yellow02Z06

Yellow02Z06 Karting

Nov 2, 2013
    So is that Grigio Titanio (Grey Titanium looks silver) of Grigio Alloy (Grey Alloy, looks bluish Silver)?

Interested in partial trade for 328 GTS or 2006 Maserati Gransport Spyer (see my post)

Thanks!

18. Alpintourer

Alpintourer F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jul 20, 2013
    The Low Country
    Full Name:
    Dave Steven
    If all checks out this is a VERY FAIR price. The Daytona seats are not stock but are a very desirable option. Car is understated; not pretensious in any way. A Gentleman's 360 if there is such a thing.

19. MPtolomey

MPtolomey Formula Junior

Jun 8, 2014
    Odessa, FL
    Full Name:
    Mark Ptolomey
    Nice car... I would be all over this if I didn't have mine....

20. pormike1

pormike1 Rookie

Apr 2, 2013
    Corpus Christi TX
    #21 pormike1, Mar 27, 2015
    Thanks for the comments. I guess I should say "as it left the factory" instead of stock. As I understand it the seats are an expensive option.
    Yellow02Z06, My wife would love the Maser convertible, but if I were going to trade I will go to a 430 coupe.
    I don't think it is ostentatious. Believe it or not non-car people think it is a Supra or Eclipse if they don't know its a Ferrari.

21. proof69

proof69 Formula 3

Sep 14, 2014
    New exotic? The car is 13 years old.

22. Mcorrallo

Mcorrallo Karting

Jan 28, 2014
    My Ferrari is 37 years old. There's a big difference.

23. weebz69

weebz69 Karting

Jul 11, 2014
    Gilbert AZ
    Full Name:
    Jason W.
    So jealous of the 3 pedal 6 speed!!!!

24. pormike1

pormike1 Rookie

Apr 2, 2013
    Corpus Christi TX
    I have had many interesting pm's regarding my asking price on the car. Some people believe there should be something wrong with the car based on the price.
    It hasn't been wrecked, everything works as it is supposed to.

I've been reading through other posts of cars for sale on F-chat and did not realize that 3 pedals had such a premium before I priced the car.
    I basically priced it for what I paid for it when I bought it a little less than 2 years ago. I should have paid more attention to the market, but I am not a car salesman and am not trying to make a profit on it.
    If it makes anybody feel better I can ask $90k for it and you can tell people you talked me down to $77.5k. ;)
    Although I appreciate the advice I don't feel it is appropriate to relist the car here at a higher price if I were to get what I asked in the first place. If I have to put it on ebay or autotrader I will price it accordingly.

I have been lucky enough to own several specialty cars over the years, and this is one of the best. I had lots of friends tease me when I said I was buying a Ferrari (what with rumored $10,000 engine out services every 6 months, and other great urban legends) but I tell them this car has been about as reliable as a Honda Accord. You get in, it starts, the A/C works, the radio works (though the factory speakers are less than stellar) everything else works and you drive it just like a normal car.
    Of course as you all know, it goes, stops, looks, sounds and handles like no normal car.

Sorry, I don't mean to waste bandwidth but I have had so many questions about the price that I thought it would be easier to address it in the thread.