2000 Ferrari 360 Modena 3 pedal 6 Speed Manual | FerrariChat

2000 Ferrari 360 Modena 3 pedal 6 Speed Manual

Discussion in 'Ad Archives' started by siliconvalley, Apr 29, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. siliconvalley

siliconvalley Rookie

Apr 28, 2015
    #1 siliconvalley, Apr 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  2. wheelman76

wheelman76 Formula 3

Feb 22, 2004
    Midwest
    Care to share more options that are on it? Exhaust? What type seats? Any other mods? Any other major service type things done? Looks like tach color changed and F430 vents? Looks like a CS bumper if I see it right, is that a real CS bumper?

3. Joe6749

Joe6749 Karting

Jan 3, 2015
    Beautiful car, but way overpriced for a 2000 model.

4. djjvr

djjvr Karting

Aug 16, 2014
    SFO/SAC/CPH
    Interested in hearing what the car is spec'd with as well as mileage.

5. FiveLiterEater96

FiveLiterEater96 Formula 3

Nov 5, 2005
    Illinois
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    It says 23,899.

6. Bullfighter

Bullfighter Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jan 26, 2005
    Indian Wells, California
    Full Name:
    Jon
  7. djjvr

djjvr Karting

Aug 16, 2014
    SFO/SAC/CPH
    Ooops, seemed to have miss that.

8. siliconvalley

siliconvalley Rookie

Apr 28, 2015
    #8 siliconvalley, May 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    New Lower Price of 85k and well worth it as it has a rare and true 3 pedal 6 speed manual gated shifter. (Most 360 were automatic F1 paddles shifters.) Its Highly optioned, with updates and special 1 of 1 features, that separate this 360 from the rest.

Just check out some of its factory options, special features, tasteful (not tacky) updates:

Factory Options:
    *Red brake calipers
    *Challenge rear Grill
    *Scuderia Fender Shields
    *Power Seats
    *Racing Exhaust
    *Hifi Sound
    *6 disc cd changer.

1 of 1 special items and features: (There is no other 360 with these feature in existence)

*Engine Start button: This is such a cool feature, where you just start the engine with just a push of a button, very cool. Also your passenger will just love pressing that button, and hearing those beautiful stable of horses sing.

Here a video of starting the engine via the engine start button on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_8zgAty1Cg&feature=youtu.be

*Remote trunk lid. This is such a convenience feature. Simple just press and hold the button on the remote for a few seconds and the trunk lid will open. In all the other 360 you have to put the key in the ignition, lift a panel on the console to press a button to open the trunk, which can be so inconvenient, for example when your coming back form your golf game and you just want to press a button to put your golf bags in the trunk, not go sit in your car first, put the key in, life a panel and press the button and then have to get back up again to put your golf bags in the trunk

*Heated Seats: Another convenience feature. In colder seasons when you want to go cruise those morning back roads drives, you can be at easy knowing you will be warm and toasty

*Black aluminum trim pieces. I cant stress enough how this make the interior look so modern. All the other 360 came in gray aluminum

*2 rear speakers and 4 subwoofers. All the other 360 with the optional Hifi stereo, came with 2 subwoofers but still no rear speakers. The 2 rear speakers and extra 2 subwoofer in this Ferrari make a huge different in the overhaul sound.

*Rear bumper diffuser fins. The helps greatly in the down force of the car at higher speeds, it looks cool and it helps fill in the space that all other 360 diffuser are lacking. With out these fins it just seem like there something missing back there.

Tasteful updates:
    *Factory CS Front Bumper. Looks much cooler! Changed for pure looks only. I still have the original bumper in excellent condition

*Factory CS front grills. These grills are much better then the ones that came with all the other 360, even the option challenge grill that came with some of the 360 including this one. The problem with the Challenge grills was it looks like it just pieces of chicken wire. Verse the CS grills are the real deal, and it matches up with the side air vent scoops vents, it made out of the same materiel and it looks fantastic.

*Factory CS climate control vents. Wow I cant tell you enough how this updates the overall look of the 360.

*Factory CS Yellow Rev Contour. Just like on the CS the whole face lights up yellow when the parking/headlight are on. Very cool

*Factory CS Red Ignition Key. What a beautiful key this is and how it compliments this Ferrari. I have the original keys as well that will go with the Ferrari.

*Factory CS Carbon fiber upper engine intake plate. Looks cool!

*Engine bay Led lights. Yet another cool feature. The whole engine lights up with the push of the remote. This is very cool when go out to dinner and the valet parks your Ferrari in front of the restaurant, and every one can see that beautiful work of art engine on display.

*Bluetooth. Navigation. iPod/iPhone connectivity. You can even use Siri threw out the updated stereo. For example you can ask Siri to make a phone call, send a text, get directions, make a reservation, what's the score is in your favorite sports team, etc. It will respond back to you threw out the speakers. Very cool.

Finished in Beautiful and sought after Rosso Corsa: ( Ferrari red) exterior with Saddle ( tan ) leather and Nero (black) trim interior. Absolutely eye catching, You cant take your eyes of it. Absolutely stunning and both the exterior and interior is in mint condition. Very clean. This Ferrari looks like it just rolled of the showroom floor.

Truly I cant find any flaw in this Ferrari, I have nothing but the best to say about this Ferrari 360: The way it looks: Stunning. The way it feels: Incredible. The way it starts with a push of the red button: Very cool. The way it sounds: A symphony orchestra of Ferrari horses. The way it drives: Wow, amazing. I cant stress enough how this 3 pedal 6 speed manual gated shifter is such a blast to drive you guys

Truly I say this 360 Looks Feels Runs Sounds and Drives like a Dream. This Ferrari 360 is the definition of a dream car: Red with Tan, 3 pedal gated 6peed manual with the right options, the right updates and 1 off features that no other 360 has. Like the title says: This is the one you guys.

What a honor it has been to drive and experience this Ferrari, that Ferrari intended the experience to be: A true pleasure, joy and a dream come true.

Just imagine it for your self guys. Shifting threw out the gated shifter. Going threw out those beautiful rows of gears. Getting to feel the Ferrari, the true Ferrari experience that you have always dreamed of.

Clear title in hand. No liens. Ready to sell it today.

Again I just lower my price today to $85,000 and IMHO its well worth it as you are truly going to love this Ferrari. This Ferrari is truly the definition of a dream car: Red Tan 3 pedal gated 6 speed manual Engine Start button Yellow Rev Counter etc. This is the one guys. Email at [email protected] call text me at 408 498 3628
    Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

9. 355dreamer

355dreamer F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Apr 3, 2006
    DC Metro
    Full Name:
    L.C.
    Sounds like a nice car with some neat *aftermarket* add ons.

Just an FYI, those features you listed aren't factory, so technically don't really make it a 1 of 1.

But, for 85k, it seems like a nicely done car.

:)

10. wheelman76

wheelman76 Formula 3

Feb 22, 2004
    Midwest
    Wait a minute... a set of golf clubs can fit in the trunk of a 360??? Normal size clubs?

11. F360-1386

F360-1386 Formula 3

Oct 8, 2006
    Markham, ON, Canada
    Full Name:
    51216M
    Yes, I always fitted a set in the trunk but it was a plastic set for my 4 years old son and my won set sat on the passenger seat ... lol

12. weebz69

weebz69 Karting

Jul 11, 2014
    Gilbert AZ
    Full Name:
    Jason W.
    Love the push button start...I wired one up in my viper...haven't done one up in my 360 yet. Good luck with the sale.

13. Carbuilder

Carbuilder Formula Junior

Aug 18, 2012
    Bolton, ON
    Full Name:
    Rick
    It is really up to the potential buyer to decide how "cool", "stunning", "incredible"....all these mods are. In my opinion, WAY too many mods. Most people don't want riced-up Ferrari's. As for a start button closer to the passenger than the driver, just adds to the tacked-on look.

Describing a car is good. Going on and on about how fantastic it is with all the mods, doesn't do it for me. And it's "through", not "threw".

14. jimpo1

jimpo1 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jul 30, 2001
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Jim E
    Says belt service performed, but doesn't say when....

15. rmani

rmani F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    RMani
    What a nice example and man the 360 is gorgeous. Im surprised at 85k someone hasnt scooped this gem up.

6 speeds areonly going up in value frankly
    Id wait and ask for more money

16. Huskerbill

Huskerbill F1 Rookie

Sep 6, 2004
    Oconomowoc, WI
    Full Name:
    Bill
    I don't think it will go till it hits $75k. It's a pretty car but has too many mods to capture top dollar. Will have to drop to $75k till it sells.

17. djjvr

djjvr Karting

Aug 16, 2014
    SFO/SAC/CPH
    Curious how reversible the electrical mods are. Any idea?

18. scuderia93

scuderia93 Rookie

Feb 18, 2013
    2000 Ferrari 360 Modena , $79,000 - Cars.com

Nice car btw.

19. DonJuan348

DonJuan348 F1 Rookie
    Owner

Aug 5, 2008
    Taxing Jersey
    #19 DonJuan348, May 17, 2015
    Last edited: May 17, 2015
    OP is a new user and don't realize how educated the users here are. This is way over priced as many stated . My manual car has the same features plus black interior is more uncommon

Manuals are less common but there were plenty made in the early years . The price will continue to drop.

I dont understand 360 owners pricing their cars in 430 territory unless its the last model year

20. arbifox

arbifox Rookie

Nov 22, 2010
    Agreed, as a potential buyer pricing around the six figure mark and I am looking for a 430.

21. rmani

rmani F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    RMani
    But with a manual trans?

22. DonJuan348

DonJuan348 F1 Rookie
    Owner

Aug 5, 2008
    Taxing Jersey
    Does it matter. ..six figures is too much for 360

23. F2003-GA

F2003-GA F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 2, 2003
    Sunbelt
    Full Name:
    Bro
    +1

24. F1 SML8R

F1 SML8R Karting

Oct 20, 2012
    Irvine
    Full Name:
    Carlos M.
    Silicon Valley, do you mind posting when (approximate date) and at how many miles you did the last engine belt service? I'm sure more than a few potential buyers would like to know.