Do you have a Mondial for me? | FerrariChat

Do you have a Mondial for me?

Discussion in 'Ad Archives' started by DDD, May 8, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. DDD

DDD Formula Junior

Aug 7, 2011
    Full Name:
    Domenic
    My search continues and it is tiring hope you can help.... Looking for a 3.2 or T. Around 40K or less miles, Euro or US. Preferably a Coupe. For individual long term personal use. Please PM me if you have one, know of one, or anything. Thank you!!!

2. DDD

DDD Formula Junior

Aug 7, 2011
    Full Name:
    Domenic
    So quiet and so hard to find a nice one :(. Hoping with patience I will find the right one. Thanks for looking :)

3. TMan

TMan Formula Junior

May 13, 2006
    Colorful Colorado
    Full Name:
    Steve
    PM sent!

4. Meister

Meister F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 27, 2001
    Duluth, MN
    Full Name:
    The Meister
    I have a tip on one out in the NE USA red/blk cab. Ill get contact info later

5. 2cam

2cam Formula Junior

Aug 28, 2014
    Austin, Texas
    Full Name:
    MikeS
    Hey Domenic,

I'm looking for a Mondial as well, but just sent you a PM on a really nice car that I'm not considering.

Cheers,

2cam

6. TMan

TMan Formula Junior

May 13, 2006
    Colorful Colorado
    Full Name:
    Steve

PM sent

7. DDD

DDD Formula Junior

Aug 7, 2011
    Full Name:
    Domenic
    Thank you ALL for the leads. Following up on a few, prefer a coupe if anyone sees one.

8. DDD

DDD Formula Junior

Aug 7, 2011
    Full Name:
    Domenic
    Grazie, Grazie, and Thank You!!! Please keep the leads coming, I am getting closer. Ferrari guys (and gals) are a great group!! I have the most powerful search engine now.

9. drbruno

drbruno Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 23, 2014
    Toronto, ON
    Full Name:
    Dr. Bruno L. Venditt
    Hello,

How is the search coming. I'm searching for a Mondial Cabriolet. 3.2 or t. If you have any leads let me know. A bit of a pipe dream, but I'd love to find one in blue with saddle interior.

Thanks,

Bruno

10. vjlax18

vjlax18 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

May 12, 2014
    Nottingham, MD
    Full Name:
    John
    There is a T on eBay right now that's in pieces. Might be worth a look.

11. Cadillacbart

Cadillacbart Formula Junior

Nov 26, 2013
    Denver, CO
    Full Name:
    John
    That car looks good.

I am a sucker for these kinds of deals. So tempting to revive a "basket case" and this one looks to be fairly straightforward. That said, I will resist the urge to buy this one :)

12. DDD

DDD Formula Junior

Aug 7, 2011
    Full Name:
    Domenic
    Thank you again, keep them coming have gotten more leads Ts.

If anyone knows of any or wants to sell their Mondial let me know prefer 3.2 coupe or T Coupe but open to all Mondials.

Ready to move on right car. Will be easy deal.

Broker may have lead cant believe they get to some before the power of FChatters.

13. srephwed

srephwed F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 29, 2012
    street,md
    Full Name:
    fred brown
    Watch out for projects. Not only Ferrari but anything you stand and look at and say "Well I can fix this for x number of dollars and that for a couple more" and suddenly you are a few thousand into it. Ferrari's do seem to be better than most because if you make the wrong choice it seems they are worth more in pieces than whole sometimes. Good luck with your search.

14. Eric C

Eric C F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 20, 2009
    St. Louis, MO
    Full Name:
    Eric
  15. 123howie

123howie F1 World Champ

Jul 3, 2014
    El Segundo CA
    Full Name:
    Howie
    I say the same every time. Autotrader & Cars.com

16. SpyderGT

SpyderGT Formula Junior

May 15, 2005
    Vancouver, BC
    Full Name:
    Jon
    No connection to the owner or the car. I know nothing about the car although I think I've seen it a couple of times being driven in my neighborhood - the listing suggests it's about three blocks away from my home. 1988 Ferrari Mondial I note that it has BC collector plates for which there is a fairly stringent application process (extensive photos) demonstrating that the car is stock and in generally good condition, i.e., decent paint, no unrepaired dents, no extensive rust, no torn upholstery, etc.. Some owners will run after-market wheels after the car is qualified for collector status using the stock wheels. But the steering wheel doesn't look stock and I think that typically would disqualify the car for collector status unless it was a period correct modification - might be something to ask about. Collector vehicles Not many blue Mondials or 308/ 328 - I'm "with you" for blue Jon (blu sera 328)

17. SpyderGT

SpyderGT Formula Junior

May 15, 2005
    Vancouver, BC
    Full Name:
    Jon
    No connection to the car or the seller / dealer. I don't recall seeing this one on the street or for sale in Vancouver previously. I don't know anything about the seller and have never been to their shop, even though I drive past it fairly often. I believe they import some cars from the US and also sell some on consignment, e.g., they had a 330GT 2+2 and a Maser 3500 Touring for sale about a year ago - both known cars that have been in Vancouver for some time. Here's a white 3.2 coupe they are currently advertising Jon
    1988 Ferrari Mondial 2+2 Coupe Inventory - autoform

18. Gordo0607

Gordo0607 Rookie

Jun 23, 2015
    I have a 1989 T Coupe for sale 22k, red with white interior, very good condition. Purchased from original owner with 1300 miles and not really used by him.

I can be reached at [email protected] or my Boston Office at 617.723.9090. Feel free to call or write to discuss.

19. DDD

DDD Formula Junior

Aug 7, 2011
    Full Name:
    Domenic
    Will anyone make my 4th a special one?

20. rbresciani

rbresciani Rookie

May 26, 2012
    Hello, I have a 1985 Mondial QV Coupe in black with tan leather interior that I am looking to sell. It has 19000 miles on it. It's in good over all condition. The belts and fluids have been done quite recently. Contact me for more information and pictures!

21. rdefabri

rdefabri Three Time F1 World Champ

Jun 4, 2008
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Rich
    I may be joining you in that search - possibly a 3.2 cab...maybe. Good luck with your search!!!

22. energy88

energy88 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 21, 2012
    West of Fredericksburg, VA
    Full Name:
    John
    Oh no! A potential bidding war! :)

23. godabitibi

godabitibi F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 11, 2012
    Papineauville, Quebec
    Full Name:
    Claude Laforest
    Domenic, did you contacted the owner of the one I gave you the info?

24. DDD

DDD Formula Junior

Aug 7, 2011
    Full Name:
    Domenic
    Tried but I believe it sold ;(

25. gsfent

gsfent Formula 3

Nov 16, 2009
    PB County, Florida
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    Did you see the t cab w/Valeo listed on ebay by a board member? Stunning looking car.....

Regards,
    Jerry