1989 Ferrari 328 GTS, Red/Tan, 19K Miles, 100% Original Paint, Concours Quality | FerrariChat

1989 Ferrari 328 GTS, Red/Tan, 19K Miles, 100% Original Paint, Concours Quality

Discussion in 'Ad Archives' started by M. Brandon Motorcars, May 18, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. M. Brandon Motorcars

Sponsor

Sep 4, 2007
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Michael Foertsch
    #1 M. Brandon Motorcars, May 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I am very pleased to offer this 1989 Ferrari 328 GTS. The 1989 328 is the final evolution of the long-lived 308/328 series, and with the upgrades made to the 1988.5/1989 models, the 1989 328 is the most desirable and valuable of the Ferrari 328 cars. And, this particular car is one of, if not _the_ nicest and most original 328s that I've ever had the pleasure of offering. It has 100% original paint (as verified by a paint meter), and a completely unmolested interior, free of re-dye or other refurbishment. The engine compartment is as original; even the plating on the metal parts is in as-new condition. Truly, pictures do not do this car justice; it must be seen to be appreciated.

This car has covered only 19,452 miles in its lifetime. An utterly complete service history going back to when the car was new, authenticating the mileage as well as detailing the car's care, is present. Also present is the original window sticker, as well as the "thank you" letter from Ferrari of North America supplied when the car was new. All manuals, books, tools, and the jack are with the car and are in complete and original condition.

A full major service, including timing belts change, was just performed by Sphere Motorsports in April 2015. The car needs absolutely nothing mechanically and is up to date on all service. I have driven the car, and it drives as a great 1989 328 with this low mileage should drive: steering is nice and tight, the engine is smooth through the entire range, idle is spot-on, brakes feel fantastic with great pedal feel, and the suspension is tight and not worn.

The market has recognized how special the Ferrari 328 is, and prices are rapidly accelerating. There are other 328s available, and even some 1989 models, but I can assure you that this is one of the nicest and most original cars on the market. I speak with some experience here; I have prepared my own 1989 328 for concours competition, and have won multiple Platinum awards with my car. I know what a good 328 should be, and this is it. I have no doubt that this car could easily win a Platinum award at a major IAC-PFA concours, both in its model class and in the preservation class.

Cars of this caliber do not appear for public sale very often, and this is a superb opportunity to purchase a rapidly appreciating modern classic Ferrari in exceptional condition. I look forward to discussing this beautiful automobile with you. For more information, please contact Michael Foertsch at [email protected] or 832-617-0494.

More photos and information can be found on my website: 1989 Ferrari 328 GTS ? M. Brandon Motorcars

Price: $149,900

Reduced Price: $129,900
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Kidasters

Kidasters Formula Junior

Oct 4, 2013
    Houston, Tx
    Full Name:
    Ken
    Beautiful car Michael. GLWS.

3. dkyranakis

dkyranakis Formula Junior

Nov 24, 2013
    Centreville, DE
    Full Name:
    Demetri Kyranakis
    Love the red carpet. Beautiful car, Michael. GLWS!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. lucky strike

lucky strike Formula Junior

Apr 26, 2015
    Pompano Beach Fl
    Full Name:
    Steve
    What a beauty!!

5. TerranDiablo

TerranDiablo Rookie

Jun 4, 2013
    great car. Mine is better. 9K miles. I do like the red carpets though......

6. Robb

Robb Moderator
    Moderator Lifetime Rossa Owner

Feb 28, 2004
    Full Name:
    Robb
    Love the red carpets. Car looks great. Should find a new home quickly. GLWS.

Robb

7. M. Brandon Motorcars

Sponsor

Sep 4, 2007
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Michael Foertsch
    Price lowered to $129,900, and I'm listening to reasonable offers. I can guarantee that you will look long and hard before finding another 328 as nice as this one. This is a 1989, late serial number, fully documented, fully serviced, collector/concours condition car.

8. f360nh

f360nh Karting

Apr 12, 2014
    NH
    Full Name:
    John Q.
    Wow $20K drop must have had some nice cushion earlier at $150K ;-)

9. Stentboy

Stentboy Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 8, 2008
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Ron
    Neat car!

10. red3555gtb

red3555gtb Formula 3
    BANNED

Nov 15, 2006
    Woodbridge/Ontario
    Full Name:
    Rocco
    Looks great Michael, someone will be getting a beautiful 328.

11. M. Brandon Motorcars

Sponsor

Sep 4, 2007
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Michael Foertsch
    Bump. Lots of interest, but car still has not found a home yet. If I don't sell it soon, I may just take it off of the market and take it out to Monterey to have it judged at the FCA Concours. Yes, it is that nice. :)

12. M. Brandon Motorcars

Sponsor

Sep 4, 2007
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Michael Foertsch
  13. HOF Ferrari

HOF Ferrari Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 22, 2007
    Canton, Ohio
    Full Name:
    AFG
    Love the red carpets, same as my TR....would love to get into a 308 or 328, but can't at that price point, unfortunately.

14. M. Brandon Motorcars

Sponsor

Sep 4, 2007
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Michael Foertsch
  15. cnpapa24

cnpapa24 F1 Rookie

Jan 19, 2014
    NOLA
    Full Name:
    Chris