F430 Challenge | FerrariChat

F430 Challenge

Discussion in 'Ad Archives' started by Jesus l Lopez, Jun 2, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Jesus l Lopez

Jesus l Lopez Rookie

May 29, 2013
    New jersey
    Full Name:
    Jesus l lopez
    #1 Jesus l Lopez, Jun 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    2008 F430 challenge Rosso Corsa 7700 miles $129000.00 beautifully maintain all fluids serviced just performed, new upgrade brembo steal brake convertion , ceramics brakes also included in the sale , one xtra set o new heels with new Pirelli slicks , 24 art cooling suit system with air blower , full nose clear bra , hood rocker panels ,archers , bumpers and mirrors a beautifull car ready for track events or CCR , serious enquiries only ,email [email protected]
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Ferramarc

Ferramarc Rookie

Feb 27, 2015
    Brussels, Belgium
    Full Name:
    Marc
    Hello.
    I'm thinking about buying a F430 Challenge. I already own a F355 Challenge road legal (one onf the very few with original road papers).
    At this time I first try to know what is the maintenance cost of a F430 Challenge for track days use.
    I read you already changed the brakes for steal ones which is a good news.
    In Europe, the 19" slicks are very expensive compared to 18".
    Could you tell me what usage you had with this car and what was de cost?
    Marc

3. RWP137

RWP137 Formula 3

Apr 29, 2013
    AZ
    Full Name:
    Rick
    Very nice!

4. Jesus l Lopez

Jesus l Lopez Rookie

May 29, 2013
    New jersey
    Full Name:
    Jesus l lopez
    Hi Marc the car has a new set of Pirelli 19 inch slicks I just ran two 20 minute sessions at Pocono speedway, I buy my tires from Bobwoodman tires in Beaufort South Carolina for the last 20 years the 19' s cost me $2415.00 delivered to New Jersey, the 18's for my 360 challenge cost me $2010 . The difference is $100 more per tire but the performance on the car Its well worth it , oil changes , and the rest of fluids , including F1 , and gear box are similar price as the 360 and 355 the advantage chain driven , no belts any other questions you may have feel free to call me or text me at 732/6689090. This is a beautiful car needs nothing

5. gsworld2014

gsworld2014 Formula 3

Dec 23, 2014
    South Florida
    Full Name:
    Greg S
    Are these legal for the street? I would not want to drive it on the street but I want to be able to drive to the track...

6. Ferramarc

Ferramarc Rookie

Feb 27, 2015
    Brussels, Belgium
    Full Name:
    Marc
    Thanks for your answer. I'm not yet ready to buy but I hope it will change soon ;-)
    Marc

7. FCat360

FCat360 F1 World Champ

Oct 17, 2014
    Radical Purgatory
    Full Name:
    Lam, Blama Lam
    I'd be curious on the ability to register too.

You may be OK since there is no emissions testing in FL.

It may need a mechanical inspection stating that the car has all the safety equipment it came across the pond with. And since it's from out of state, you may need a VIN verification. But that can be done at the DMV office.

The Challenge cars do have VIN, but they are odd and may cause the DMV computer to burp. However, I have a Rossion registered in FL and it does not have a VIN, just a serial.

8. ar4me

ar4me F1 Rookie
    Owner

Apr 4, 2010
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Jes
    Challenge cars from 360 onwards are not street legal in the US.

9. Jesus l Lopez

Jesus l Lopez Rookie

May 29, 2013
    New jersey
    Full Name:
    Jesus l lopez
    The car comes with a bill of sale from the seller and you should get one from the dealer in the U.S. Where the car originally was delivered to , these race cars have no title , if it was imported in the gray market , the Ferrari dealers in the U.S. Don't accept them as trades or sale them in the U.S. Dealers .

10. FCat360

FCat360 F1 World Champ

Oct 17, 2014
    Radical Purgatory
    Full Name:
    Lam, Blama Lam
    Have heard that, but have also seen a 360 Challenge car with street plates recently.

Not having a title can be worked around in some states. People lose them all the time. I'm just curious if there is anyone in Florida who has done the registration process. Would someone in California not be able to register one as a SB100 for example?

11. Jesus l Lopez

Jesus l Lopez Rookie

May 29, 2013
    New jersey
    Full Name:
    Jesus l lopez
    Interesting,!