Serie Fiorano F355 Spider - Rosso Corsa / Tan - ***RARE*** 6 Speed Manual Gated | FerrariChat

Serie Fiorano F355 Spider - Rosso Corsa / Tan - ***RARE*** 6 Speed Manual Gated

Discussion in 'Ad Archives' started by X-TNSIV, Jun 7, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. X-TNSIV

X-TNSIV Formula Junior

May 2, 2007
    Irvine, CA
    Full Name:
    Allen
    #1 X-TNSIV, Jun 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    For Sale:

1999 F355 Spider - Serie Fiorano #74 of 104 (the very last 104 F355's built)

Rosso Corsa Red / Tan

Ultra Rare - 6 Speed Manual Gated (estimated to be as little as 6 out of the 104 Fiorano's were gated manuals, see article link below)

34K miles

3 registered owners - Clean Carfax

Title in hand with no lien

FCA Italiano Concorso Platinum Winner 2011/2012/2013

Paint on body is original (confirmed with paint meter)

Top is in excellent condition

Dreaded Ferrari headers were replaced with ceramic coated Fabspeed headers

Areas to note:
    - Car is due for a major service
    - Needs the stickies addressed on the switches, door handles and steering column
    - Dash shrink on the airbag cover and dash pod. The upper dash is fine.
    - Alarm light is on (but I do have the DIY recommended Bosch replacement siren on hand)
    - Aftermarket amplifier is installed under the hood, with custom hidden amp cover
    - Tear on the seam of the e-brake handle leather boot

I was planning on addressing all these items over the winter and listing the vehicle next year, but decided I would give the opportunity to any prospective buyers to buy it and take it to their local preferred mechanic for service.

If you have been following the Serie Fiorano, you know the market has reached the $200K mark for low mile F1 variants in less popular color variants.
    - Silver/black F1 13K miles sold at Gooding Amelia Auction for $180K + Fees = $198K
    - Silver/black F1 8K miles listed at a dealer currently for $259K

Looking for serious and strong offers...please message me if interested. I will not post or negotiate pricing directly on this thread.

About the F355 Serie Fiorano:

"The final F355 produced by Ferrari was a truly special car; it topped a line which will forever be installed with the pantheon of great cars. The F355 Serie Fiorano's production was limited to a run of 100 cars, all of which are spiders, and only six has a 6-speed gearbox.

The Fiorano is easily identified by its lowered stance, the result of a revised suspension based on that of the Competizione racing variant. Further racing influences on this special model are the colored brake calipers, racing pads, and cross-drilled rotors which compliment the drilled aluminum pedals found within the car. This F355 has the feel of a race car due to reprogrammed electronically-controlled shock absorbers, larger antiroll bars, stiffer springs, and quicker steering ratio.

Serie Fiorano is distinguished by interior Carbon Fiber accoutrements, suede-covered steering wheel and a silver plaque inscribed with the car's production number on the dashboard. To distinguish it's limited production the Fiorano's exterior is adorned with a black Challenge rear grill and factory-mandated enamel Scuderia Ferrari shields."

Source: 1999 Ferrari F355 Serie Fiorano | Conceptcarz.com
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. FiveLiterEater96

FiveLiterEater96 Formula 3

Nov 5, 2005
    Illinois
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    Beautiful car! GLWS!

3. nsx2F355

nsx2F355 Formula Junior

Mar 12, 2013
    SLC
    Full Name:
    Tony
    I think I may have seen your car at Monterey weekend in 13'? If so it was amazing!!!

4. f355spider

f355spider F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2001
    USA
    Beautiful car, and relatively rare at that! Curious about the steering wheel condition? Kinda strange with so few/low miles.

5. X-TNSIV

X-TNSIV Formula Junior

May 2, 2007
    Irvine, CA
    Full Name:
    Allen
    Yes, the car was there in 2013...and thank you!

The steering wheel is wrapped in suede from the factory on Fiorano's and not the typical leather... you are seeing suede that has been matted down with usage.

6. f355spider

f355spider F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2001
    USA
    Of course! Thank you for answering. Easily corrected with recovering or perhaps a little leather dye. As before, great car!!

7. forzatifosi

forzatifosi Karting

Aug 30, 2009
    San Francisco
    Full Name:
    J
    #7 forzatifosi, Jun 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2015
    These serie fiorano are rare and people are willing to pay top $$$..the fact that this one is gated is especially cool..I don't know that i've seen a non F1 serie fiorano before. GLWS

8. F360-1386

F360-1386 Formula 3

Oct 8, 2006
    Markham, ON, Canada
    Full Name:
    51216M
    Good luck with sale; car looks nice regardless it is not in perfect condition ....

9. Sandy Eggo

Sandy Eggo F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Jun 4, 2009
    Encinitas, CA
    Full Name:
    Rick
    #9 Sandy Eggo, Jun 8, 2015
    I hope that Allen gets all the money and then some for his special car.

10. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    #10 darth550, Jun 9, 2015
    Fact is: At one of 6 (or 7?) ever produced, this is probably one of, if not theee the most collectible F cars of the modern era.

GLWS Allen. It's a beautiful car. :)

11. Robb

Robb Moderator
    Moderator Lifetime Rossa Owner

Feb 28, 2004
    Full Name:
    Robb
    #11 Robb, Jun 9, 2015
    Looks like a very nice car. It would look perfect in our garage. I wish the seller and the new buyer a smooth transaction.

Robb

12. 05011994

05011994 Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

May 1, 2004
    Golden, Colorado
    #12 05011994, Jun 9, 2015
    For the OP all the best, GLWS.

13. INTMD8

INTMD8 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Jun 10, 2007
    Lake Villa IL
    Very nice! Neat to see a gated one.

14. NeuroBeaker

NeuroBeaker Advising Moderator

Oct 1, 2008
    Huntsville, AL., USA
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    General market discussion removed and placed in the model forums. Please keep discussion here relevant to this car.

All the best,
    Andrew.

15. X-TNSIV

X-TNSIV Formula Junior

May 2, 2007
    Irvine, CA
    Full Name:
    Allen
    Vehicle is scheduled for service in two weeks to take care of the areas noted above.

I would still like to let any prospective buyers to pick up the car before hand and have it serviced by their preferred mechanic.

There may have been some confusion and expectation that I am only looking for $200K+ offers, but this is not the case...

I am open to all serious offers. Feel free to message me directly to discuss.

16. Mr.Chairman

Mr.Chairman F1 Rookie

Mar 21, 2008
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Robbie
    Wow some serious issues with dash leather. Easy fix. But if looking for strong offers I would correct.

R

17. X-TNSIV

X-TNSIV Formula Junior

May 2, 2007
    Irvine, CA
    Full Name:
    Allen
    I was 100% planning on having it replaced, but after speaking with some Ferrari enthusiasts, they would actually prefer to have the original leather stretched and re-glued (as the original leather is only original to the car once).

As a result, I will leave a little room in the price to factor in these type of issues and let the new owner decide which route they prefer... rather than making the decision for them. The entire dash can be recovered for under $3K, so I don't see it as being a deal killer for any prospective buyer...

18. stokpro

stokpro F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jun 25, 2003
    Himalayas
    Gorgeous! 10 have gated shifters. GLWS

19. CornellCars

CornellCars Formula 3

Mar 24, 2005
    South Florida
    Full Name:
    Jason
    I have 11 including #99 in Canada; 10, 19, 28, 29, 35, 36, 40, 52, 56, 74, and 99. Certainly possible some of these are errors as I had incomplete information on 1 or 2 at various points. I also still have many unaccounted for, so this doesn't guarantee that I have all gated cars accounted for, nor that this is 100% accurate, just what I've compiled over the years.

20. X-TNSIV

X-TNSIV Formula Junior

May 2, 2007
    Irvine, CA
    Full Name:
    Allen
  21. 355dreamer

355dreamer F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Apr 3, 2006
    DC Metro
    Full Name: