Beautiful Florida acreage for a Ferrari | FerrariChat

Beautiful Florida acreage for a Ferrari

Discussion in 'Ad Archives' started by rmlovett1, Jul 30, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. rmlovett1

rmlovett1 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 27, 2011
    GA
    Full Name:
    RL
    #1 rmlovett1, Jul 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Looking to trade 3+ Beautiful, pine and oak hammock covered acres for a Ferrari. I am an Fchat member, current Ferrari 360 owner, and am looking to sell or trade 3+ acres of beautiful, high and dry land, in a community with 3to10 acre homesites. Located in Southwest Florida, Sarasota county, town of North Port. 34287. Comparable size vacant land in the community is currently selling between $60-90K depending on the aesthetics of the property. This property was bought during the "peak" of the real estate boom for $150,000. This was a steal at the time, as other comparables were $200K and up. We all know what the real estate market did shortly after. We intended to build a house and detached garage amongst the oak trees. We live in a gated, golf community close to the property now, but, we are moving within a couple years and won't have need for the property. This acreage is now appreciating again, as are the 308/328's and other Ferraris. Land is free clear of liens and I would love to add another Ferrari to the garage. Please contact me for any questions.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. rmlovett1

rmlovett1 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 27, 2011
    GA
    Full Name:
    RL
    No physical address, as there isn't a home built on the property. Its county description is....Tidwell St, lot 35, block 4, North Port Estates.

3. SonomaRik

SonomaRik F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 15, 2006
    Sonoma, CA
    from the looks of my post above the two homes and the lake in back look identical.

Just trying to get a better picture of the exact spot.

thanks

4. rmlovett1

rmlovett1 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 27, 2011
    GA
    Full Name:
    RL
    If you're standing on the street, the house on the right sits back, and you can't really see it from the street. It's been there for about 8 or more years. The one on the left is new, within the last year or so. There's 3-4 new houses on the street in the last couple years. The land between the two houses you're seeing, is my property. 3+ acres

5. RiteDrive

RiteDrive Formula Junior
    BANNED

Jun 8, 2010
    Naples, Florida
    Full Name:
    Nick G.
    Hey there, what are you looking for in terms of Ferrari Product? Or what are you expecting in value?

6. rmlovett1

rmlovett1 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 27, 2011
    GA
    Full Name:
    RL
    Looking for something between $55K-$75k preferably a Ferrari 308/328, not concours obviously. Would consider other collectibles.... Porsche, etc....

7. bnels2348

bnels2348 Karting

Jul 26, 2006
    South Valley, UT
    Full Name:
    B
    Very creative. I wish I could trade some of my Florida properties for an F Car. I've never heard of anyone doing this.

Given you found a buyer/trader would you hold the car in Escrow and split closing costs?

8. rmlovett1

rmlovett1 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 27, 2011
    GA
    Full Name:
    RL
    Haven't thought about that but, it's definitely worth a conversation.