Wanted 612 | FerrariChat

Wanted 612

Discussion in 'Ad Archives' started by Rbtrader, Sep 14, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Rbtrader

Rbtrader Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 2, 2003
    Chattanooga, TN
    Full Name:
    Rich Becherer
    #1 Rbtrader, Sep 14, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2015
    I would like to find a 612 Ferrari, ideally with the HGTC package, with under 25000 miles, no accidents, little or no dash shrinkage, factory Scuderia Shields, no sticky problems, and some proof of a belt service within the past couple years. I am pretty open on color, as long as the car is in pretty nice condition.
    Please PM or email me if you know of anything that might work. Thanks, Rich
    spartanalum67 at yahoo.com

2. re55@comcast.net

Dec 10, 2005
    Franklin Tennessee
    Full Name:
    Rick English
    I know where there is a beautiful one!!!!! GO MOCS

3. Robb

Robb Moderator
    Moderator Lifetime Rossa Owner

Feb 28, 2004
    Full Name:
    Robb
    I think this is the prettiest 612's I have ever seen.

See what you think.

Cars for Sale: 2008 Ferrari 612 Scaglietti in Clinton Township, MI 48038: Coupe Details - 397543373 - Autotrader

No relation to seller - just an ideal combo from what I see. Good luck.

Robb

4. MoeD

MoeD Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 1, 2007
    USA
    Full Name:
    Moe D
    #4 MoeD, Nov 29, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2015
    The HGTC car you're describing would have to likely be an '07 & not very easy to find

BUT

THis is a very pretty color combo car with HGTC package, wheels & colored dash & meets your mileage requirement:

Ferrari Other Base Coupe 2 Door | eBay

The car seems to have everything someone would want short of an OTO car which was '08 onward and almost twice the dough for not twice the car.

The 20" wheels are the ones to have & this car had someone bless it with them. The ones on this car are nice if you like them colored, otherwise the silver or ball polished (my fave) versions will make the car pop & are available online or from Chris at Exotic- He'd probably even take your trades.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/20-FERRARI-599-GTB-BALL-POLISHED-CHALLENGE-WHEELS-RIMS-612-SCAGLIETTI-/121818344960?hash=item1c5cf06e00:g:~ngAAOSweuxWTMF9&vxp=mtr

Worth a looksee… ;)

5. 300GW/RO

300GW/RO Formula Junior

Nov 7, 2010
    east end LI
    Full Name:
    Jack

I just took a look at this car and it is indeed very very nice......reviewing window-sticker options list at bottom... Special Features $7538.00....as a line item w/o further detail (that I could see)....for you 612'ers out there what is/are these features? Thanks,
    Jack

6. MoeD

MoeD Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 1, 2007
    USA
    Full Name:
    Moe D
    Im going to agree with both you and Robb- That is one Gorgeous blue 612. I've watched it too, but it's confusing.

The window sticker doesn't say HGT package at all, but it could be in the 'special features'. Odd that they didn't spell it out since there was still room on the window sticker.

The ad description says HGTS. The brake disc looks ceramic though- which would make it HGTC

But the exhaust tips are not HGT package- Maybe an aftermarket exhaust?

SO- I think calling the private seller would be the best idea.

Good call- Super color combo- Also a GREAT choice for 612

7. Gated

Gated Formula 3

Dec 21, 2009
    Seems like a good time to tell the story of a beautiful 612 with 6-speed manual I passed on two years ago for $110,000 Canadian...

8. Rbtrader

Rbtrader Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 2, 2003
    Chattanooga, TN
    Full Name:
    Rich Becherer
    This car does not have either package. It is very pretty, and very clean, and it is now on consignment with Cauley Ferrari near Detroit. It is not the right car for me, but I would recommend Cauley as a great place to do business.

9. MoeD

MoeD Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 1, 2007
    USA
    Full Name:
    Moe D
    What about the car i first recommended above?

It has everything...

10. macadoo

macadoo Karting

Jun 17, 2006
    Colorado
    The 2007 612 was my car. Traded it in a couple weeks ago. I owned it since early 2011 and it was pretty much problem free. It is an HGTC with 599 wheels. I had it lowered some also. I did the major belts 2012, if I remember correctly. New TPMS last year. It was due for a service when I traded it in, so check that it was done. Dash was starting to show some very small signs of shrinkage, but hasn't separated anywhere.

Ferrari Other Base Coupe 2 Door | eBay

11. Rbtrader

Rbtrader Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 2, 2003
    Chattanooga, TN
    Full Name:
    Rich Becherer
    It is a beautiful car, and I might be interested if the deal I am working on falls through. I may end up with a nice low miles 599 instead, but it is not done yet.

12. MoeD

MoeD Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 1, 2007
    USA
    Full Name:
    Moe D
    Well sounds like you're convered either way- You can't go wrong

Good Luck ;)