Need a PPI in New York (Syracuse/Utica) | FerrariChat

Need a PPI in New York (Syracuse/Utica)

Discussion in 'Ad Archives' started by titangolf, Nov 16, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. titangolf

titangolf Karting

May 25, 2010
    I am looking for a reputable shop or individual that can do a PPI in the Syracuse/Utica area. Thanks in advance!

2. davemqv

davemqv F1 Rookie

Aug 28, 2014
    USA
    Full Name:
    Dave
    #3 davemqv, Nov 16, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2015
    If it's in NY State I think Bradan is a good bet. They're on Long island but if the car is within the tri-state area they will pick/up and drop off. I have had good experience with them thus far. Not cheap but very thorough and they document everything with photos.

3. LARRYH

LARRYH F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 3, 2011
    virginia usa
    yes they are very good ..but they are on LONG island..

4. boyking

boyking Karting

Aug 27, 2010
    Upstate New York
    Full Name:
    John A. Walkowiak
    I have all the work done on my 2002 360 Spider at CanTech Automotive in North Syracuse. Rocco Cannata Jr., owner.
    315-458-0446
    Cantech Automotive - Not your ordinary garage

I am not affiliated, they handle most all of the exotics in the Central NY area, as there are no Factory Authorized Ferrari dealers/shops within 400 miles. I would still go to CanTech regardless. He has all the Ferrari diagnostic equipment.
    IM me if you would like to see receipts for work he has done on my trouble free 360. I've had a major, annuals, and significant (age related) suspension work done with them. Top notch work.

John W.

5. titangolf

titangolf Karting

May 25, 2010
    Guys, thank you for the feedback. That is what I love about this forum, members always step up to help when advice is needed.

6. jmerola001

jmerola001 Rookie

Jul 22, 2014
    Victor, NY
    Full Name:
    Jason
    I second Rocco @ Cantech Automotive. I trailer from Rochester for him to service my 2005 F430 - super guy who does excellent work. He has a Leonardo diagnostic tool and would be more than capable of performing a PPI.

- Jason