1987 Mondial 3.2 Coupe | FerrariChat

1987 Mondial 3.2 Coupe

Discussion in 'Ad Archives' started by ceb39, Nov 19, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ceb39

ceb39 Formula Junior

Sep 17, 2012
    San Francisco Area
    Full Name:
    Chuck B
    #1 ceb39, Nov 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Red/Black, 66K. In great shape inside and out. Just completed a full major service this month ($5,900). All belts changed, all fluids flushed and replaced, new filters, new Italian water pump ($800), Hill Tensioners, new fuel accumulator. Car starts on the first try whether cold or warm, and drives great.

Since I purchased the car in October 2012 (62K) I have put $26K into it (before this major). The previous owner had a major performed at 58K in 2009, and the clutch replaced in 2010. Interior is in great condition, no tears, no blisters on the dash. Car came to me with a Schumacher battery tender, which works great. Car will come with one book, a complete tool kit, and a good spare tire. A number of spare parts, a good radio with a working antenna, black car cover, four good tires, and NO electrical problems. Windows go up and down as they should, Door locks work.

In 2014 the following was done:

• New black carpets and new mats installed.
    • New K40 system front and rear installed.
    • All window trim painted black, and major front paint chips fixed.
    • Car was detailed by Magic Detailing, and looks great.
    • Suspension bushing replaced.
    • New brake pads, and brake hoses installed, rotors turned.
    • New CV boots, and clamps installed.
    • A/C recharged. A/C compressor is a rotary type.
    • New extenders, spark plugs, wire harness, distributor caps, and rotors installed.

I am the fourth owner. Have complete records from my ownership, and the owner prior to me, but none from the first or second owner. This car was bought new in California and has always been a California car. No rust. Have Car FAX from 1991 to 2009, which shows service records and no accidents reported.

Asking $47K for the car, which is basically $6K for the major, $41K for the car, and a car which you can get in, drive and not worry about it. Will consider reasonable offers. Not interested in trades.

Contact

Chuck at

[email protected]

Have more pictures. Contact me.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. carguy246

carguy246 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 8, 2006
    Maryland
    Looks good. GLWS.

3. Jedi

Jedi Moderator
    Moderator Lifetime Rossa Owner

Mar 18, 2008
    Seattle Area
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Beautiful car!! Mondials must be SEEN IN PERSON to truly be appreciated... GLWS.

Jedi

4. jwash

jwash Rookie

Sep 12, 2010
    Chuck, does the car have a sunroof? Can't tell from the pics.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk