Will be selling my 360 6m Spider this spring | FerrariChat

Will be selling my 360 6m Spider this spring

Discussion in 'Ad Archives' started by GaryR, Nov 21, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. GaryR

GaryR Formula 3

Dec 11, 2006
    Valencia, Spain
    Full Name:
    Gary R.
    I've decided to go back to racing so I will be selling my 2003 360 gated 6 speed Spider in the spring unless someone in a warmer climate needs it now. I'm installing new Fabspeed headers and blankets, engine and gearbox oil changes, new gas system breather, and misc. this winter, having the cooling system flushed in the spring. This isn't an ad per se, as there is a lot more to say/show but it's a pretty special car so want to put it out there for a prospective buyer to think about. 13K miles, Grigio Titanio metallic, blue scuro interior and top. Has a "a love your car can I lean over it" 2" scratch near the driver's door handle and a scuff on the front bumper (right bottom) I intend on having repaired. Carbon airboxes, carbon door panels, carbon console, carbon kick panels/B pillars, carbon gauge surround, carbon engine panels, carbon air intakes on engine lid, carbon door handles. Challenge exhaust, Challenge grilles front/rear, shields, 3 piece modular wheels.

In other words maybe the best 6 speed spider 360 Spider out there, major service about 3000 miles ago.

If someone needs the car now, make me an offer over 90k, all OEM parts come with the car and the Fabspeed headers/other parts will also.

2. BladeMD

BladeMD Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 20, 2015
    Sarasota, FL
    Full Name:
    Hannibal
    Sounds like an awesome ride... GLWS! (Pics would help:))

3. GaryR

GaryR Formula 3

Dec 11, 2006
    Valencia, Spain
    Full Name:
    Gary R.
    I'll put up pictures at some point, today is the "I'm going in this direction" post. No rush, I just want the right people to know the car is going to be available.. If you don't want the typical red Ferrari, this is the car to own..

4. Formula1r

Formula1r Formula Junior

Feb 7, 2007
    Los Angeles, CA
    Full Name:
    Ross
    Sounds like a great color combo. Definitely need pics. NOW :))

5. DonJuan348

DonJuan348 F1 Rookie
    Owner

Aug 5, 2008
    Taxing Jersey
    Non red manual , it will be interesting how long it takes to sell and at what price .

6. espvh

espvh Formula Junior

Nov 11, 2005
    NEW YORK!
    Good luck Gary!

7. cfensty

cfensty Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 1, 2008
    South Carolina
    Believe it or not there are people out there that search for non-red Ferraris! I had a black 308 QV and currently have a Grigio Titanio 360 Modena. Both times I was looking for those specific colors bc to me those cars look best in those colors. Just personal preference. If the car is as nice as it sounds you should have no problem getting around $90k in the spring. GLWS when the time comes but for now keep enjoying her!

8. TJC550

TJC550 Guest

Apr 3, 2014
    South Florida
    Full Name:
    Wayne
    Great color combo. Nice contrast with oem wheels.
    Sought out my 550 with same. Looking for a grigio titanio gated coupe.

9. GaryR

GaryR Formula 3

Dec 11, 2006
    Valencia, Spain
    Full Name:
    Gary R.
    As someone has already contacted me for pics i'll get off my butt and take some this morning. I forgot to mention it has a completely revamped Clarion audio system, all new speakers, 800W amp, and the audio shop replaced every single wire involved with proper wires as it was previously done by what they called "a hack".

One red key, one black
    All book, manuals tools
    Ferrari Car cover
    CTek trickle charger hard wired in
    Records/receipts showing a major done 3000 miles ago in April 2014

10. GaryR

GaryR Formula 3

Dec 11, 2006
    Valencia, Spain
    Full Name:
    Gary R.
  11. GaryR

GaryR Formula 3

Dec 11, 2006
    Valencia, Spain
    Full Name:
    Gary R.
  12. GaryR

GaryR Formula 3

Dec 11, 2006
    Valencia, Spain
    Full Name:
    Gary R.
    #13 GaryR, Nov 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  13. GaryR

GaryR Formula 3

Dec 11, 2006
    Valencia, Spain
    Full Name:
    Gary R.
  14. photi

photi Rookie

Dec 10, 2013
    Nassau County LI
    Full Name:
    Steve
    I believe I know this car and it was well cared for by the prior owner. Sounds like you are treating it right too. GLWS

15. GaryR

GaryR Formula 3

Dec 11, 2006
    Valencia, Spain
    Full Name:
    Gary R.
    Adam went a little CF nuts but made sure everything was good, I intended to also, thank you Steve.

16. schumacherf2006

schumacherf2006 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 22, 2010
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Beautiful 360. My favorite color

17. BladeMD

BladeMD Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 20, 2015
    Sarasota, FL
    Full Name:
    Hannibal
    I think the spiders look best in this color! Great looking car. GLWS!

18. espvh

espvh Formula Junior

Nov 11, 2005
    NEW YORK!
  19. excellautogroup

excellautogroup Formula Junior

Feb 4, 2013
    Boca Raton, FL
    Full Name:
    Oleg Kouznetsov
    If you are interested in trading this in for something new, please send me an email [email protected]

Great car!

20. GaryR

GaryR Formula 3

Dec 11, 2006
    Valencia, Spain
    Full Name:
    Gary R.
    Thank you! All i'm looking for at this point is a tow vehicle for my race car, and it will be either (must be low miles):

1. A 2012+ Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 (needs to be able to have tow package installed, earlier years NG)
    2. A 2008+ Mercedes Benz ML63 AMG

I would take either vehicle in trade plus cash.

21. rmani

rmani F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    RMani
    very curious to see how much this goes for. frankly i'd hang onto it given how well 6 speeds are holding and even appreciating in value. Come spring you might see a 10% rise.

22. GaryR

GaryR Formula 3

Dec 11, 2006
    Valencia, Spain
    Full Name:
    Gary R.
    That was the plan but if someone wants it now and will do the work I had planned for this winter themselves it's their gain as it saves me some hassle. I could use the garage space but can store the race car under her or elsewhere if need be. If CF and Fabspeed isn't their thing they could put the car back to OEM, sell the headers (still in the box), and be up about $10k more!

23. GaryR

GaryR Formula 3

Dec 11, 2006
    Valencia, Spain
    Full Name:
    Gary R.
    In the sake of full disclosure, I was going through my spare parts box of things that I wanted to address this winter I saw the new Bosch alarm module. As is the norm, my original battery died and the red light is on all the time. I just ignored it and it was on my list to fix this winter. It is starting to look like the car will be sold very soon "as-is" with the new parts to be installed by the new owner..

24. GaryR

GaryR Formula 3

Dec 11, 2006
    Valencia, Spain
    Full Name:
    Gary R.
    Deposit has been sent, if all goes through ok it is going to a great home...