Wanted: F430 Coupe | FerrariChat

Wanted: F430 Coupe

Discussion in 'Ad Archives' started by carbonm, Apr 2, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. carbonm

carbonm Karting

Mar 13, 2016
    #1 carbonm, Apr 2, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2016
    I am looking to purchase a F430 Coupe soon if you have a car for sale or know of one that fits what I am looking for as described below please let me know (ideal spec - but may flex on some items):

Exterior: Red Coupe (might consider dark grey)
    Interior: Black, Light Tan, Red (in order of preference)
    CCB
    Seats: Daytona (not overly important - but preferred)
    Mileage: <$20k
    Price: <$120k

Overall good condition / no story cars
    Clutch >50%
    Prefer private sellers
    No accidents or paintwork (unless cosmetic and well documented)
    Clean title in hand

My location for reference is Chicago but willing to travel.

2. Yellow Compass

Yellow Compass F1 Veteran
    Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Hi I have the absolute perfect car for you!!! I just got a 2005 430 RED/TAN F-1 coupe with 3200 miles one owner in immaculate condition let me know if this works for you $140,000
    Mike 973-610-7111

3. carbonm

carbonm Karting

Mar 13, 2016
    Thanks - sounds like a nice car, but looking to stay under $120k. Feel free to send me details if you have anything in this price range meeting the above specs.

4. gemotorcars

gemotorcars Karting

Jan 2, 2014
    CORONA CA.
    Full Name:
    Michael Morales
    I have a 2006 clean title car as well as a clean Carfax coming in... rosso red on tan berlinetta, all original paint on car. has 28 k miles however, but well serviced car clutch over 76% life left. will be posted on my site before end of this week. asking 108k for it. feel free to text or call anytime. thanks

Mike

5. alkizz

alkizz Formula 3

Jun 27, 2015
    West Palm Beach
    Full Name:
    Alton
    Good luck with your search, probably won't be easy at least from what I've seen lately.

6. Cigarzman

Cigarzman F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Today I was at Festival of Speed in St. Pete Florida , Dimmit Motors had the exact car you are looking for loaded up with carbon fiber everything and CCB s . I don't remember the miles but it was 129k. I have no affiation with them but I did lay my eyes on the car and it was really nice. I do know a salesman there Mark Tillman. I've not purchased from him but a super nice guy. Good luck.

7. 1919A4

1919A4 Karting

Apr 21, 2011
    Saint Petersburg FL
    It's a 2007 with 10,600 miles and about 38% clutch wear.

8. carbonm

carbonm Karting

Mar 13, 2016
    Can you pm me details / pics if you have it?

9. 1919A4

1919A4 Karting

Apr 21, 2011
    Saint Petersburg FL
    PM sent

10. carbonm

carbonm Karting

Mar 13, 2016
    Bump. Looking for private sellers.

11. BB55

BB55 Karting

Sep 18, 2014
    Washington, DC
    Full Name:
    BB
    Any interest in a 2006 Red/Tan, Daytona seats, 40K+ in factory options, Gen 2 headers, 58% clutch left, 25k Miles? Realize the miles are more than you want, just wanted to check. Getting ready to list mine for sale on the 9th

12. carbonm

carbonm Karting

Mar 13, 2016
    Bump. Two big items for me are ccbs and private seller. Prefer lighter tan / black interior.

13. The Kook Abides

The Kook Abides F1 Rookie

Jan 4, 2011
    I'm looking for a manual 430 also. Prefer gray exterior.

PM me if anyone has a lead. Thanks.

14. JoeT

JoeT Karting

Jun 16, 2007
    Naples, FL
    Full Name:
    Joe T
    2007 Ferrari F430 F1 Transmission, 12,900 MILES. 1 owner (me), Red, Tan interior. full service records since new. Daytona electric seats, shields, HiFi stereo, red calipers, red stitching. All books and tools. $130,000 or a reasonable offer. Super clean!
    I have my 430 on consignment at Competizione in Gaithersburg, MD. their # 301-977-9484. They have done most of the service since the factory warranty expired. The Only reason I'm selling it is because I bought my 458 Italia from them that they had on consignment from another customer of theirs. I can send you photos.
    JT

15. Lonnie

Lonnie Formula Junior

May 22, 2013
    NY/Delray Beach FL
    Full Name:
    Lonnie Mandel
    sent you a PM

16. carbonm

carbonm Karting

Mar 13, 2016
    bump - still looking for Red / Black + CCBs

17. dsevo

dsevo Formula Junior

May 7, 2007
    Flower Mound, TX
    Full Name:
    Dustin
    CCB's?

EDIT: Just looked at the consigner's website. No CCb's, but wow, what a beauty. It's very obvious it was loved unlike some of the junk I've been coming across.

18. Cigarzman

Cigarzman F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Did you see the Dimmitt car ? Red , tan , ccb s ? It's still listed on their website. That one has your name on it.

19. arizonaitalian

arizonaitalian F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Oct 29, 2010
    Wyoming
    curious - why only private seller? And why CCB's?

20. carbonm

carbonm Karting

Mar 13, 2016
    I am in IL and there is a really good savings buying from private vs dealer. Basically flat $1500 vs 7.25%.

CCB (Carbon Ceramic Brakes) - I just like the look of them more than anything.

21. dsevo

dsevo Formula Junior

May 7, 2007
    Flower Mound, TX
    Full Name:
    Dustin
    I sat in that car on Saturday. Lots of stickyness, but the rest looked great from my quick glance.

22. dsevo

dsevo Formula Junior

May 7, 2007
    Flower Mound, TX
    Full Name:
    Dustin
    I don't even click on non-ceramic brake cars as ridiculous as that sounds. It's not really a performance thing for me, though I do like how they feel. I really can't stand brake dust. And after having PCCB on my Porsche, I told myself I'll never own another car without them.

23. arizonaitalian

arizonaitalian F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Oct 29, 2010
    Wyoming
    Makes sense. We have the same sales tax savings in Arizona if we buy from private party. Nice to know more states have those!

24. Alden

Alden F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 25, 2010
    Central Florida
    And the possibility of $20K for a brake job too? 20% of the value of the car for brakes shakes me up. I guess that is why some owners change over to steel rotors?
    Alden

25. chenglo1

chenglo1 Formula Junior

Jun 23, 2012
    Midwest
    Full Name:
    Cheng
    CCB. Calipers look great for sure. If you ever go racetrack, i. Would guess there's less likelyhood of warping if one beats them to death while tracking. Having said. That, it was really high on my list too but i settled with the red caliper n steel. They still look beautiful and performance is more than i need. I had to have the challenge rear grill and was impossible to find with red, tan and yellow CCBs. Still don't know if thats out there.

With respect to brake dust, it is annoying but don't let that be a deal breaker. Its not hard to keep my std wheels clean. I. Can't imagine the challenge wheels though as those are more intricate.

Hopefully you have test driven a couple examples. You are lucky that you are in IL where there are multiple dealerships and private party owners. We are a very small community in MN with zero authorized dealers. Good luck!